Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best WAVES Leasing Service?  (Read 249 times)
sheld0n (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:06:56 PM

I bought some Waves and I want to lease them now. There are a lot of services and I am not sure which is the best one. Can someone help and suggest one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:42:27 PM

I bought some Waves and I want to lease them now. There are a lot of services and I am not sure which is the best one. Can someone help and suggest one?

I'm very curious about this as well. I held waves previously and sold during the last rally but only recently started accumulating again. I never looked into this option and since I'm prepared to hold for long period of time, I've only recently started looking into leasing. There are many services, as you've pointed out, so would love to hear peoples experience with leasing.

sheld0n (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:21:00 PM

I'm very curious about this as well. I held waves previously and sold during the last rally but only recently started accumulating again. I never looked into this option and since I'm prepared to hold for long period of time, I've only recently started looking into leasing. There are many services, as you've pointed out, so would love to hear peoples experience with leasing.

I am surprised to have received no answer yet. When I google, I find many Waves lease services but I do not know which one is the best. I would therefore like to hear your opinion to separate the wheat from the chaff. I think there are certainly some who are already lease their waves and can give some tips. Would be very grateful. Thanks!
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:23:42 PM

I am surprised to have received no answer yet. When I google, I find many Waves lease services but I do not know which one is the best. I would therefore like to hear your opinion to separate the wheat from the chaff. I think there are certainly some who are already lease their waves and can give some tips. Would be very grateful. Thanks!

My favorite service is WavesGo because I'm using and their block explorer.

I'm using it for leasing from few months and until now I didn't have any problems with them. I can't tell you how fast is the support as I never needed to contact them.
sheld0n (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:23:11 PM

Thanks, can you tell something about their conditions and how much they pay? Let's say you lease 1000 Waves what is the weekly profit? If you lease less or more it then you can do a partial caluclation. Would be very helpful to know because WavesGo is also one on my favorite lease service I consider to use. But I want to make sure before leasing anything.

My favorite service is WavesGo because I'm using and their block explorer.

I'm using it for leasing from few months and until now I didn't have any problems with them. I can't tell you how fast is the support as I never needed to contact them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: