Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware JAAC giftcards is a scam  (Read 2568 times)
CounterStrike

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:24:48 PM

Mods do not moderate scams, its well known.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:04:35 AM

Need to bring this thread back to the top, 3 more red trust on Jaac's profile these last days, means 3 more scammed people.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Chris314

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:08:07 PM

Never trade with this guy, or with any seller with a locked or a self moderated topic, because they are scammers, just like jaac.

free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:37:47 AM

And this low-life scum-bag JAAC is allowed to keep on selling. C'mon mods ... shut him down.  It's quite obvious what he is up to.  Just look at his "trust".

Mods are not in business of monitoring scams, there are too many scams!

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Chris314

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

It's not only about monitoring scams, it's about banning forever a proved scammer.

Chris314

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:02:03 AM

There should be a pinned thread on top of every goods subsection with link to this section and warnings about self moderated and locked threads. Here no one comes, certainly not newbies.
Trust system should be explained as well, because half of the forum (if no more) doesn't know how to check someone's trust.

Chris314

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:09:06 AM

There should be a pinned thread on top of every goods subsection with link to this section and warnings about self moderated and locked threads. Here no one comes, certainly not newbies.
Trust system should be explained as well, because half of the forum (if no more) doesn't know how to check someone's trust.

Correct  ... and they still wouldn't read a pinned message!  Cheesy   

Some may read it though, if properly pinned at the top of every "goods" subsections. Actually there's nothing, and warning threads are here, in "scam accusations" as a subforum of "Trading discussion", far from the marketplace>Goods section where scammers are propagating like plague.

Chris314

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:51:29 AM

More and more scammed people by jaac... I also wonder why he is allowed to bump his thread ten times a day. He should be banned also for this.

Chris314

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:38:59 AM

Let's bring this thread back to the top. It may prevent a newbie from being caught in Jaac's web if, by luck, he would come and visit this part of the forum.
We still need a warning pinned thread in all "goods" subsections of the forum : how to check trust of a seller, threads to avoid (self moderated and/or locked), how to use an escrow etc...

Chris314

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:34:04 AM

Let's bring this thread back to the top. It may prevent a newbie from being caught in Jaac's web if, by luck, he would come and visit this part of the forum.
We still need a warning pinned thread in all "goods" subsections of the forum : how to check trust of a seller, threads to avoid (self moderated and/or locked), how to use an escrow etc...

Good idea but it's impossible to find this forum without specifically looking for it as it is pretty well buried. 

That's why I want this warning thread pinned on top of every "Goods" sections of the forum, not only here.

uccoin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:08:58 PM

Them cards bring no value.
Chris314

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:18:35 PM

Them cards bring no value.
You did receive a giftcard from Jaac? You're lucky then because usually he runs off once buyer have paid and doesn't answer anymore.
The fact the card has no value isn't a surprise. But why did you trade with this guy? Haven't you noticed the red warning under his profile?

Chris314

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:58:54 AM

Amazing.  There are literally dozens of scammers that are so obvious and so blatant that I am beginning to wonder if there is some sort of "collusion" going on here.  Maybe there should be a special counsel appointed to investigate possible collusion.  LOL

Maybe JAAC(off) is providing kickbacks.

It's so easy to scam people apparently, so better be a scammer here, more profitable than participating in signature campaigns. That's why there's more and more.

Chris314

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:33:34 PM

Up, if by any chance a newbie is lost here and see this thread before buying anything from Jaac, or any other scammer there, it would save his money.

MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:39:14 PM

Maybe make a thread in the digital goods section and bump it each time he bumps his..  Grin
Chris314

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:54:12 PM

Maybe make a thread in the digital goods section and bump it each time he bumps his..  Grin
The thread will most probably be moved by moderators if not related to a digital good. This forum helps scammers indirectly.

MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

The thread will most probably be moved by moderators if not related to a digital good. This forum helps scammers indirectly.

yeah I noticed that, well doesn't hurt to make them work a bit, haha Smiley
Chris314

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

yeah I noticed that, well doesn't hurt to make them work a bit, haha Smiley

If they want to do useful work, they would rather clean all scam threads, ban all scammers. That would be more useful than move a warning thread from digital goods to here where no one goes.

Chris314

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

Up, let's bring this thread to the top, it'll have a higher chance to be read by someone before he's caught in a scammer's trap.

msd2016 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

BUmping. I ended up getting my money back (not from this POS, of course) but others may not be so lucky
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: