Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 12:36:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware JAAC giftcards is a scam  (Read 1965 times)
abegzad

Activity: 111

Spamming the Scammers

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:20:12 PM

And this low-life scum-bag JAAC is allowed to keep on selling. C'mon mods ... shut him down.  It's quite obvious what he is up to.  Just look at his "trust".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris314

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:06:07 PM

Jaac is obviously a scammer I don't understand why he's not banned, him and all the accounts that vouch for his fake selling thread. People are allowed to scam others without being stopped here?

Zepher

Activity: 532

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:15:14 PM

Jaac is obviously a scammer I don't understand why he's not banned, him and all the accounts that vouch for his fake selling thread. People are allowed to scam others without being stopped here?

Simple answer? Yes. Scams are not moderated.

People need to use their own judgement and intelligence to work out if a user is legit or not. This is why we have the trust system. DT members will tag an account such as jaac with a negative rating, which in turn gives them a red "Warning: Trade with Extreme Caution" under their username. If that isn't enough to warn someone, then I don't know what is.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO             
abegzad

Spamming the Scammers

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:30:22 PM

People need to use their own judgement and intelligence to work out if a user is legit or not. This is why we have the trust system. DT members will tag an account such as jaac with a negative rating, which in turn gives them a red "Warning: Trade with Extreme Caution" under their username. If that isn't enough to warn someone, then I don't know what is.

The problem is that NEWBIES don't know that (they find these "great deals" on Google) and even with that most of the trust is invisible under "untrusted" so they don't see it or don't know how to find it.  Simply preventing locked threads and self moderated threads in the DIGITAL GOODS section would solve probably 80% the problem. 

abegzad

Spamming the Scammers

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:34:44 PM

And anyone that checks his other ALTS (Demonslayer and Skelder the Scammer) would see it's the same vouchers were on all 3 threads.  He must have purchased a shitload of accounts or has a large network working for him.  

Just for anyone reading this where he cannot delete it and has any doubt, this is his current trust:

msd2016

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:00:11 AM

That's pretty damn screwed up though. Alert all the scammers, then. They can carry-on selling here indefinitely without ever being shut down. That's kind of crazy.

I'm not even a newbie, I just got too comfortable with all of the positive trades Ive done in the last year and just didnt pay attention this time, but definitely, part of me -  and I assume many other users - had some assumption that blatant scams wouldn't be allowed here. Not that scams cant happen, they happen everywhere, but that they wouldn't be allowed to just carry on once exposed.
abegzad

Spamming the Scammers

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:31:25 AM

Chris314

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:15:09 AM

If only it could be true... But the guy is most probably at his computer laughing at your picture or talking to his next victim.
I can understand that suspicious threads aren't moderated until there's no proof of culpability (innocent until proven guilty) but here he's a professional scammer. And a newbie that don't know how the forum works really will be caught in its Web. The scumbag lives from his scamming thread and no one can stop him. I should do the same myself, maybe.

abegzad

Spamming the Scammers

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:55:13 PM

Yup.  I'm sure he has a great future considering his blatant theft is left to continue here without interference.  It makes me wonder why ....... no it couldn't be.  I spend every free minute I have spamming his thread with warnings.  It accomplishes nothing except maybe drives him a little nuts. I have plenty of free time.

He already posted somewhere in this thread (along with threatening PM's) what he claims to be my IP so his scam-buddies on Reddit (LMAO) can "DDOSE" me (his ignorant spelling) but he won't believe me when I told him he was only 6000 miles off.
jogoma12

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:49:21 PM

Scam!!
Chris314

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:47:02 PM

Jaac isn't the only scammer in digital goods section here... Always remember that a seller who locks his thread or moderate it himself is obviously afraid of negative posts, and is then obviously a scammer.

abegzad

Spamming the Scammers

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:30:01 PM

I find it remarkable that this guy JAAC has now been blatantly scamming for over 6 weeks and hasn't yet been shut down.  All the excuses in the world don't hold water.  He's an obvious thief yet he is let to continue on.
jaac

Activity: 120

#1 GiftCard Seller

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:09:30 PM

I find it remarkable that this guy JAAC has now been blatantly scamming for over 6 weeks and hasn't yet been shut down.  All the excuses in the world don't hold water.  He's an obvious thief yet he is let to continue on.

Admins && Mods here is Abegzad known as Ahmed Begzad

how to upload photo to forum

Lets gangbang this ugly fuck in his asshole

:* Mwaaaahhhhhhhhhh
omoyoruba

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:51:32 AM

Jaac Giftcards is indeed a scammer. I got scammed by him. But he better believe, I'm coming for him. He will regret messing with me.
abegzad

Spamming the Scammers

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:34:59 PM

Ahmed Begzad LMAO .........  You got me! I even found myself on Facebook.  Yup, It's me.  You got me!  NOT!  Even if it was me, so what?  I'm just spamming the #1 scammer's thread to drive him nuts and warn away any prospective victims. I should get an award. Actually you spelled my name wrong, it should be Hillary Ben Gazi (get it? Ben gazi?  Hillary?) Nah, you probably don't get it ... Google is your friend.  Well, maybe not because you have no friends.

I find it remarkable that this guy JAAC has now been blatantly scamming for over 6 weeks and hasn't yet been shut down.  All the excuses in the world don't hold water.  He's an obvious thief yet he is let to continue on.

Admins && Mods here is Abegzad known as Ahmed Begzad

Lets gangbang this ugly fuck in his asshole

:* Mwaaaahhhhhhhhhh
nanohits

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:38:53 AM

I got scammed by this scum too for Amazon GC and he still has the gall to go and post in his self moderated thread. Frankly I dont even understand why mods allow self moderated threads. Its a hive for scammers to do that without anyone posting. All his vouches have been newbies that all have trust issues.
abegzad

Spamming the Scammers

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:04:05 AM

I got scammed by this scum too for Amazon GC and he still has the gall to go and post in his self moderated thread. Frankly I dont even understand why mods allow self moderated threads. Its a hive for scammers to do that without anyone posting. All his vouches have been newbies that all have trust issues.

I don't know why mods let this scumbag go on for 5 weeks. Makes we wonder. I'm just having fun keeping him on his toes waiting to delete my spam posts on his thread throughout the day.
The Pharmacist

Activity: 994

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:05:51 AM

Jaac Giftcards is indeed a scammer. I got scammed by him. But he better believe, I'm coming for him. He will regret messing with me.
Lol.  I'm sure he's quaking in his boots.  To all of you who say that he should be banned, I agree--but you guys need to accept the fact that he's not going to be, and all the screaming in the world isn't going to do any good.   They don't do that here. 

Best thing you can do is smarten the frigpup up and don't buy gift cards for bitcoin here.  They're mostly scams, and since you can't tell the difference most of the time, just don't do those deals.  Look at trust ratings.  That's what they exist for.   Self moderated threads are dead giveaways, too.
abegzad

Spamming the Scammers

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:09:45 PM

Lol.  I'm sure he's quaking in his boots. 

You are so right, but it just gives me such pleasure spamming his thread 24/7 because just maybe one person will be saved  from this low-life piece of pond scum.  I have LOTS of free time.
Chris314

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:49:46 AM

All his vouches are accounts he owns and use to post with a different name. His jaac account was first used to vouch for Skeller, one of his banned accounts now.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.