Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware JAAC giftcards is a scam  (Read 2568 times)
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

caesar09 is also one of his alts, as the thread went back on the top recently, vouched by two of the newbies accounts Jaac already used in his own thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1857116.0

From caesar09 profile : "This user recently woke up from a long period of inactivity." Jaac's account must have been banned for a while again, as he needs to resurrect his old accounts.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

And I've been reporting him every day when I see multiple bumps since his return. Maybe it is actually working or the mods are just getting tired of my every day reports Tongue

And I was so hoping we had seen the last of caesar, we bashed and exposed him enough in that thread that he shut that account down for a good long time. Now he's forced to try and find his accounts that have some semblance of posts so he doesn't appear as a newb. His newbie accounts he only uses to try and inflate his "good reputation" for sales Wink
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

And I've been reporting him every day when I see multiple bumps since his return. Maybe it is actually working or the mods are just getting tired of my every day reports Tongue

And I was so hoping we had seen the last of caesar, we bashed and exposed him enough in that thread that he shut that account down for a good long time. Now he's forced to try and find his accounts that have some semblance of posts so he doesn't appear as a newb. His newbie accounts he only uses to try and inflate his "good reputation" for sales Wink

Been doing that too.  Skelder & Kimb0Jamz (accountservices2).  Starting to think they also are the same.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

LOL.  Looks like the Skelder alt might have been banned as well as the JAAC-ass.  Only bumps to his threads have been by it's fake vouchers every 30 minutes.  One of Skelder's (JAACs) alts got confused.  He was supposed to be vouching Skelder's thread and accidentally linked to JAAC's.  
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

Someone gave him back his account, and now he speaks to himself with his alts to bump his shitty thread every hour.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: