Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin price have fallen today?  (Read 1479 times)
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:21:58 PM

know someone what happened?  Huh Huh Huh
Unfortunately, it is indeed falling at this moment and that is probably caused by the cancellation of the segwit2x that was supposed to happen th month. But we should not be worried about it but rather take advantage of the backdrop and invest to Bitcoin. It woll eventually increase just like what usually happens whenever its market value is falling.
I've invested all of my last money to BTC at the price $5650, but btc still falling down and scaring me a little. I'm still put my faith in it and hope the situation would more bright in some next day. What do you think ? can you give me an advice or maybe just your analysis?
It’s better to take your profit now still you will be in profit if it is your last money in future days some more dump happens for sure may it will reach 4500$ to 5000$ . So take your profit and have a smile . Once it is dump some more you can buy .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sophiea

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:23:21 PM

Me too Im really surprised what happened right now BTC value is falling right now but its ok i know things gonna be alright I hope it will increase again.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:30:31 PM

im very surprice that bitcoin was totally down almost $1000. i think its all about the cancellation of the segwit2x few days ago. but still the price of bitcoin was profitable to use. no worry to make. just work it out
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:37:52 PM

im very surprice that bitcoin was totally down almost $1000. i think its all about the cancellation of the segwit2x few days ago. but still the price of bitcoin was profitable to use. no worry to make. just work it out

I agree with you, girl. We don't have to worry no matter what happen. Even though the price of bitcoin is falling now, we don't have to worry. Let us take it as an advantage to buy bitcoin because it becomes affordable to us. I believe that this price down will not continue for a long time. Just like before, it will recover and rise again so don't panic. Keep on holding your bitcoin and trust that it will back to normal.
killgald

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:39:52 PM

Don´t worry about it Smiley probably it will get stabilize soon and go up again.

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:40:37 PM

I think that is one of the reason why the bitcoin is down right now but i dont know if they will still going to do the segwit2x i do read an article about which is i dont know if it is fake or true because they will not stop because of those 6 people that is stopping the segwit. Well wether they do it or not as long as it is good then i go for it.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:41:39 PM

Unfortunately, it is indeed falling at this moment and that is probably caused by the cancellation of the segwit2x that was supposed to happen th month. But we should not be worried about it but rather take advantage of the backdrop and invest to Bitcoin. It woll eventually increase just like what usually happens whenever its market value is falling.

I don't have a strong basis, but I think because of the cancellation of the upcoming fork, many investors decided to invests in altcoins, causing for BTC to drop. Anyways, the drop didn't happen long enough, after hours it is rapidly recovering. No worries, bitcoin will still bounce back whatever happens. Don't panic too much, if you see a btc drop, then use the chance to buy some while the price is too low.

[
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:45:30 PM

Dont worry that bitcoin price is falling, instead just take this opportunity to buy bitcoin,the fallen of btc is cause from unhappened segwit2x of the past days.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

Yes because they cancel the segwit2x that's why bitcoin has fallen but it is a good news for altcoin holder because as you can observe during the high price of bitcoin the altcoin really decrease. So I think all altcoin holder would celebrate. But it doesn't mean that bitcoin will decrease but it will increase by the end of this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:54:44 PM

Let's see...

The BTC bitcoin fee to get a transaction to happen in an hour is currently $13.86

(have to say "BTC" because there are multiple "bitcoins")

The BTC transaction backlog is huge

The BTC bitcoin developers are fighting and fragmenting

BTC mining is centralized with a tiny number of Chinese miners having the majority of hashing power (and thus control over what transactions happen)

BTC money is flowing into BCH because.. just because.

But nobody takes BCH as payment showing that whether a "coin" is used for payment or not doesn't matter (see Ethereum). This also shows whether a "coin" is used to actually buy things doesn't matter at all.

The number of bitcoins is essentially unlimited because ever time there is a fork, the number doubles. It is clear there will be no "official" bitcoin as everyone jumps ship to whatever they feel like.

Other than that...

Some very good points, one might be up for debate though: "nobody takes BCH as payment"

Really nobody? Certain sites I know started to offer more options than just BTC, for instance Dash and also BCH.
Would be interesting to see some actual numbers on this, like top 5 crypto coins offered as payment options currently.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

Just keep calm and HODL.

I will share the best thing a read recently here. It is something Joseph Young tweeted:

"When #bitcoin price drops from $7,600 to $6,700 it is the end of the world. But when bitcoin price rises from $4,500 to $7,600 in a single month, it is expected.#Greed"

It is not the first and not the last bitcoin dip, why are you acting like this is something negative?
Even with the recent major correction, the bitcoin price has recorded almost 30% monthly gain.
Are you not satisfied?
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:50:54 PM

Just keep calm and HODL.

I will share the best thing a read recently here. It is something Joseph Young tweeted:

"When #bitcoin price drops from $7,600 to $6,700 it is the end of the world. But when bitcoin price rises from $4,500 to $7,600 in a single month, it is expected.#Greed"

It is not the first and not the last bitcoin dip, why are you acting like this is something negative?
Even with the recent major correction, the bitcoin price has recorded almost 30% monthly gain.
Are you not satisfied?

Recent history has always taught us that bitcoin almost always recovers whenever it tumbles and so i don't know why others refuse to appreciate times like this and just start panicking and fretting around. I am too old to be scared by the prevailing rate of bitcoin.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:51:59 PM

I've invested all of my last money to BTC at the price $5650, but btc still falling down and scaring me a little. I'm still put my faith in it and hope the situation would more bright in some next day. What do you think ? can you give me an advice or maybe just your analysis?
It’s better to take your profit now still you will be in profit if it is your last money in future days some more dump happens for sure may it will reach 4500$ to 5000$ . So take your profit and have a smile . Once it is dump some more you can buy .
Actually bitcoin price is related with trade in market and I think its normal and no need to worry about it if the trade is good so the price of bitcoin will be high and if the trade is slow so the price of bitcoin will be also slow because some time it happen in stock exchange but I’m sure that tomorrow the price will be high so need to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: