Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to altcoins and need some opinions please.  (Read 113 times)
coinzella (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:48:26 PM

I am new to altcoins and need some opinions please. I want to put some money into some coins and have read a little. I like the sounds of Verge, Bytecoin,Funfair, Enigma,Digibyte,Monero,Salt and PIVX .Can you share your opinions as to which of these or others you like . Thanks in advance . Heres to a great 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:05:46 PM

I am new to altcoins and need some opinions please. I want to put some money into some coins and have read a little. I like the sounds of Verge, Bytecoin,Funfair, Enigma,Digibyte,Monero,Salt and PIVX .Can you share your opinions as to which of these or others you like . Thanks in advance . Heres to a great 2018
Out of the altcoins you have listed, Monero would be my choice to invest in. Firstly with a market capital of 3 billion dollars, the coin has the capability to reach $500 per annum in the coming months. Also, the transactions of Monero are completely anonymous. They are secure, untraceable. The identity of the sender and reciever are kept private. So, you can expect a good amount of worth from the coin.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:24:25 PM

As per my opinion ETH, XRP, WAVES, STRAT, XVG, RGD are the best ALT coins to invest.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:30:52 PM

From all this list of coins my favorites are Monero and Digibyte, about others I actually even didn't hear. Well, it's each other's decision in what coin to invest, the main thing is the target that you set for your investments, is it going to be 10% or 100% rise - everything you need to chose your own and wait for that. That is the main advice towards altcoin investment.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:38:57 PM

Altcoins are alternative to bitcoins...its value is not as same as the bitcoins...but these can be mined by your powerful cpu and gpu...moreover if you can save altcoins then it can make you rich in the future.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 03:40:12 PM

Better to read first the background of the said altcoin. Maybe, we guess a wrong one's and we are not the managers of those coins so we can't assure to you that it is better than other. You must take some effort and time to research and be ready of what will happen. As far as I know, Verge and Monero are good altcoin, these are more secured and anonymous.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

If you are new to altcoins and want some opinion then i think it is good to have altcoins i want to invest in altcoin. for all these it is good to buy this now and wait for the future. i think it is good option to buy new coins because we know that the future of this currency is bright. all altcoins have a good future and we want to invest our money into this. there are big investors who have invested their capital in this cryptos. the new year 2018 is good for cryptos and many other people of the other currencies are coming are coming towards this market for high future.  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: