Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SIGT] Signatum Original First Skunkhash Algo  (Read 2448 times)
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 12:23:25 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2021, 12:49:00 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

1 st demanding your money back from the people that stole it is good they should be held accountable.
2 i dont understand what you are trying to say here.
3 Yes i can its my opinion and opinions are like assholes everyone has one. and trying to sell coins for 2 usd that You Know are worth Nothing in my opinion makes you a scammer and just
as bad as the people that stole your money You are now trying to Unload that loss on someone dumb enough to buy it from you.
4 Please point to where I scammed people on this Forum Id love to see that .Im not saying there arent people on here trying to scam but Not everyone is. You are trying to do that right now.
5 Dead = it has no value no team no active use case.  there are 1000nds of "Dead" chains that will never be used again abandoned = Dead in most crypto vernacular.
1. ok.

2. I wanted to say that I have the right to choose any selling price for my own coins.
This is an analogue of a limit order on the exchange.
Any trader can open a limit order at any price above the market price and just wait for it to be filled.
I did the same, by publishing my offer.

3. Pfff. This is your personal opinion.
3.1. I proposed my coins, not at $2/SIGT, but at $3.5/SIGT.
3.2. You can not say, my coins cost nothing, just because you can not buy THIS, for nothing.
Yes, you can try to buy some SIGT on yobit.net , at price 1 satoshi,
but you can not withdraw this from that exchange, into your SIGT-address, because deposits and withdrawals not working there.
So, after all, you can sell this only there, at low prices, if you want to exit from SIGT, and you can not sell this or transfer for someone.
But MY SIGT contains on my address, and I have blockchain. And this is the main difference between those SIGT, and MY SIGT.
And also, this is MY SIGT, that I can value as I want, and anyone can value my coins at any price that may be so far from the market price.
You said this cost nothing...
The same is Bitcoin, it was also has no any value, on start, within one and half year, and this coin has worth 6 cents after first listing.
So what can you say to this now?
3.3. I do not consider theft to be a loss, because thieves have no right to what was stolen.
That is why the price of my SIGT is higher than the market price,
and I will not give my SIGT for the amount lesser than was stolen from me,
because this is my money that has the right to dispose of - only me.
3.4. You said the potential buyers of MY SIGT, are dumb, just because SIGT looks like a shit, now.
But Bitcoin was looks too, on the start.
Who was been wants to buy BTC at price 6 cents, if price can be dumped to 5 cents, with loss 15% or more?
Who was been need that BTC if this had value 6 cents, and if this seem like a cheap coin?
But in long-term, price is growing on each crypto.
And now, we can see on https://coinmarketcap.com a many-many (Cryptos:  10 342)
different coins, and tokens, with multi-billions market-caps, and higher prices.
And after all, I proposed to buy 150,000 SIGT, in the system,
where is total available supply of coins is 212,000,000 SIGT, so the share of my coins is 0.07075472%.
The same share of BTC (where 21,000,000 BTC is total supply), is equal of 14858.4912 BTC, and moreover for a long-term holding.
Therefore, I do not consider my proposal too expensive, rather cheap. Just I need my money, and that's all.
But this is not critical. And after all, ancient people lived in caves for centuries, with no money at all.
So maybe I would prefer holding my SIGTs for a century. Can you imagine how it can be appreciated, in 100 years?

4. I have not written about you in particular, but I have written about you in aggregate.
Further, you say that I am trying to deceive someone.
What exactly did you mean here, can you explain in more detail?
I will still ask this question, although I think I have already explained enough to you in the previous text.
I do not want to see unfounded accusations against the background of my concrette long-term business proposals.

5. Now it is not used, but then it is used.
Now it is actively used, but then it is not used.
It is a cryptocurrency, and this is on the global market, and too many interests interact here, moreover in long-term.

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 07:14:31 PM

1 st demanding your money back from the people that stole it is good they should be held accountable.
2 i dont understand what you are trying to say here.
3 Yes i can its my opinion and opinions are like assholes everyone has one. and trying to sell coins for 2 usd that You Know are worth Nothing in my opinion makes you a scammer and just
as bad as the people that stole your money You are now trying to Unload that loss on someone dumb enough to buy it from you.
4 Please point to where I scammed people on this Forum Id love to see that .Im not saying there arent people on here trying to scam but Not everyone is. You are trying to do that right now.
5 Dead = it has no value no team no active use case.  there are 1000nds of "Dead" chains that will never be used again abandoned = Dead in most crypto vernacular.
1. ok.

2. I wanted to say that I have the right to choose any selling price for my own coins.
This is an analogue of a limit order on the exchange.
Any trader can open a limit order at any price above the market price and just wait for it to be filled.
I did the same, by publishing my offer.

3. Pfff. This is your personal opinion.
3.1. I proposed my coins, not at $2/SIGT, but at $3.5/SIGT.
3.2. You can not say, my coins cost nothing, just because you can not buy THIS, for nothing.
Yes, you can try to buy some SIGT on yobit.net , at price 1 satoshi,
but you can not withdraw this from that exchange, into your SIGT-address, because deposits and withdrawals not working there.
So, after all, you can sell this only there, at low prices, if you want to exit from SIGT, and you can not sell this or transfer for someone.
But MY SIGT contains on my address, and I have blockchain. And this is the main difference between those SIGT, and MY SIGT.
And also, this is MY SIGT, that I can value as I want, and anyone can value my coins at any price that may be so far from the market price.
You said this cost nothing...
The same is Bitcoin, it was also has no any value, on start, within one and half year, and this coin has worth 6 cents after first listing.
So what can you say to this now?
3.3. I do not consider theft to be a loss, because thieves have no right to what was stolen.
That is why the price of my SIGT is higher than the market price,
and I will not give my SIGT for the amount lesser than was stolen from me,
because this is my money that has the right to dispose of - only me.
3.4. You said the potential buyers of MY SIGT, are dumb, just because SIGT looks like a shit, now.
But Bitcoin was looks too, on the start.
Who was been wants to buy BTC at price 6 cents, if price can be dumped to 5 cents, with loss 15% or more?
Who was been need that BTC if this had value 6 cents, and if this seem like a cheap coin?
But in long-term, price is growing on each crypto.
And now, we can see on https://coinmarketcap.com a many-many (Cryptos:  10 342)
different coins, and tokens, with multi-billions market-caps, and higher prices.
And after all, I proposed to buy 150,000 SIGT, in the system,
where is total available supply of coins is 212,000,000 SIGT, so the share of my coins is 0.07075472%.
The same share of BTC (where 21,000,000 BTC is total supply), is equal of 14858.4912 BTC, and moreover for a long-term holding.
Therefore, I do not consider my proposal too expensive, rather cheap. Just I need my money, and that's all.
But this is not critical. And after all, ancient people lived in caves for centuries, with no money at all.
So maybe I would prefer holding my SIGTs for a century. Can you imagine how it can be appreciated, in 100 years?

4. I have not written about you in particular, but I have written about you in aggregate.
Further, you say that I am trying to deceive someone.
What exactly did you mean here, can you explain in more detail?
I will still ask this question, although I think I have already explained enough to you in the previous text.
I do not want to see unfounded accusations against the background of my concrette long-term business proposals.

5. Now it is not used, but then it is used.
Now it is actively used, but then it is not used.
It is a cryptocurrency, and this is on the global market, and too many interests interact here, moreover in long-term.

3.1-4 = delusional if you actually believe any of that .

Your coins have No Value.

And if they are so great and will soon be revived you should keep them and become rich .

GL.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: