Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Edex] Decentralized Token Exchange Platform [DEX] Bounty,Airdrop (Round 2 of 3)  (Read 1044 times)
support@edex

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:37:04 PM

Development Update
[/b]

I talked with the developer and agreed on a decision about our project. Here are the updates
We'll start early development and will possibly release our DEX within Q1 2018. so there will be some changes in the roadmap.
We'll release our demo within next month as I managed some extra budget for this project to get on track as soon as possible.
According to the dev confirmation, we'll do our token swap before the official launch.
We'll release our whitepaper version 1 within weeks.So you'll get every information in 1 page.
We'll release our formal website within a week/days or less, so asking for your co-operation.

Airdrop Update

Airdrop round 2 will be closed on 2nd Nov UTC 00.01 AM
, so this is your chance.
There will be one more round, you'll get 1000 token on 3rd round.
Any remaining token will be distributed equally to all qualified participants (Round 1,2,3). no need to apply, this will be automated.
We'll check every spreadsheet and mark green those address that will receive our token without sending ethereum.
Check the spreadsheet if your address is there, Link to Round 2 spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-XX5ZD2FOceRdSDJQS-LsGKO52rOAalw1wLzBl2QFUE/edit?usp=sharing
Check the token distribution activity https://etherscan.io/address/0x16bf8468ac98c108e8280245dbf51f5657d9fcfd

Project Budget and Donation

The estimate budget is $5k according to the quotation from the developer/developers. So i need some help.
If you donate to our development pot, i'll reward you with 2x token after main net launch. This could be handled by any community escrow you chose, no problem. or you directly send me donation.

We're working really hard, so please do not ask about airdrop if your waiting is less than 24 hours.

Thank you for your understanding
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omers

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:02:45 PM

Development Update
[/b]

I talked with the developer and agreed on a decision about our project. Here are the updates
We'll start early development and will possibly release our DEX within Q1 2018. so there will be some changes in the roadmap.
We'll release our demo within next month as I managed some extra budget for this project to get on track as soon as possible.
According to the dev confirmation, we'll do our token swap before the official launch.
We'll release our whitepaper version 1 within weeks.So you'll get every information in 1 page.
We'll release our formal website within a week/days or less, so asking for your co-operation.

Airdrop Update

Airdrop round 2 will be closed on 2nd Nov UTC 00.01 AM
, so this is your chance.
There will be one more round, you'll get 1000 token on 3rd round.
Any remaining token will be distributed equally to all qualified participants (Round 1,2,3). no need to apply, this will be automated.
We'll check every spreadsheet and mark green those address that will receive our token without sending ethereum.
Check the spreadsheet if your address is there, Link to Round 2 spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-XX5ZD2FOceRdSDJQS-LsGKO52rOAalw1wLzBl2QFUE/edit?usp=sharing
Check the token distribution activity https://etherscan.io/address/0x16bf8468ac98c108e8280245dbf51f5657d9fcfd

Project Budget and Donation

The estimate budget is $5k according to the quotation from the developer/developers. So i need some help.
If you donate to our development pot, i'll reward you with 2x token after main net launch. This could be handled by any community escrow you chose, no problem. or you directly send me donation.

We're working really hard, so please do not ask about airdrop if your waiting is less than 24 hours.

Thank you for your understanding

01:00 AM UTC klo di Indonesia jam berapa ya?
yuLyaS

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:06:14 PM

Saya telah mengikuti DEX Airdrop.
Tapi sampe sekarang saya belum mendapatkan apapun gan.
Ada spreadsheetnya gak ya ?
Ane pengen tau ane diterima atau tidak.

pertanyaan yang sama sudah mengirim sejumlah 0.001 eth apakah harus menunggu dan sampai kapan?
soalnya kemaren saya ada ikutan bounty yang caranya sama dengan harus kirim eth dulu dan sampai sekarang tidak ada mendapatkan tokennya.
support@edex

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

Send your donation to our donation pot and get double token,2x return guaranteed
Donation received: https://etherscan.io/address/0x50cEefa1C9cb02B3a72BE7D0789B00a70cb0b0b8

Need backend developer,
Smart contract developer

I already started work with the frontend, already hired dev for our DAPP (from xbtcFreelancer) he'll start work soon.

If you want to invest and get a partnership (Maximum 2), contact with me. No need to send me money, Just fund the milestone that i'll create for the dev and pay him after he delivers the product, this should be done with the help of xbtcfreelancer escrow.

This is your chance if you want to be an owner of a business, the secret future will cover an option that not any decentralized exchange will have. EDEX will be first (probably)

Some important news will come up within the next few hours. keep watching our thread for more information.
We created our official blog. Our first blog post will follow some important news about EDEX and the details about airdrop (both round 1 & 2). There are approximately 3.5 million tokens are in current circulation that has been paid till now to our airdrop participants, bounty, supporters, etc etc. I will let you know the details within few hours.

There are over 10 million tokens are still needed to distribute and there will be one more round, that probably the last round. we'll let you know the date after 2 weeks.

Thanks
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:38:31 PM

sepertinya lumayan ribet ya untuk ikutan di airdropnya,
smoga sukses dah, kali ini saya skip aja dah hehe
jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:07:06 PM

masih bisa ikutan airdropnya ga ya gan?lama ga pantau theart altcoin jadi ga tau info2 bounty/airdrop terbaru..kalau masih bisa join pengin ikutan,hanya 0.001eth dapat 2000 token,x aja nantirate bagus
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414

= jasad =

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:13:14 PM

masih bisa ikutan airdropnya ga ya gan?lama ga pantau theart altcoin jadi ga tau info2 bounty/airdrop terbaru..kalau masih bisa join pengin ikutan,hanya 0.001eth dapat 2000 token,x aja nantirate bagus

dari pada menunggu masih bisa atau tidaknya ikutan airdropnya ini mending langsung action saja,
ni gw juga baru ikutan semoga saja masih ada slot kosong Cheesy
support@edex

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:39:54 PM

very interesting . for me I followed this project from the beginning.
im waiting for your news.

can you tell me what was the price in etherdelta when the project start the price now is 0.000006 for buy and 0.0000085 for sell

i think it was in 0.000004 . i regretted that i dont bought it at this time Sad
but im holding some now Smiley
EDX to the moon you will see

The price will soon explode after release of whitepaper, because what i see is there will be three pair
1: token/btc
2: token/eth and
3: tokens/waves

tokens/btc for all tokens (eth and waves)
tokens/eth for only for token eth (erc20)
tokens/waves for only for token waves (waves tokens)

I don't know why there is no ICO for EDEX? this could be a great great project if these features are successfully implemented on EDEX.
Waooo  Shocked Shocked it means we can trade both Waves and ethereum token on the same platform? Including Bitcoin? How could this possible?
jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:49:00 AM

dari pada menunggu masih bisa atau tidaknya ikutan airdropnya ini mending langsung action saja,
sudah telat kayaknya gan untuk join airdropnya,ini barusan ane klik formulir pendaftarannya sudah ga menerima lagi,belum rejeki ane kayaknya,nunggu airdrop yang lain aja..
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:21:21 AM

sudah telat kayaknya gan untuk join airdropnya,ini barusan ane klik formulir pendaftarannya sudah ga menerima lagi,belum rejeki ane kayaknya,nunggu airdrop yang lain aja..
iya gan saya juga telat tahu informasinya,tapi tenang aja,pasti masih banyak airdrop dilain tempat. mudah-mudahan aja gak ketinggalan lagi.
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:28:14 AM

Saya telah mengikuti DEX Airdrop.
Tapi sampe sekarang saya belum mendapatkan apapun gan.
Ada spreadsheetnya gak ya ?
Ane pengen tau ane diterima atau tidak.
ia spreadnya ada gak ya...saya pengn coba juga itu ada maksimal pendaftran ny ga,,,nnti pas udh dikirim eth ny tau2 full slot ny kann repot juga itu

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:54:32 AM

ane mau nanya untuk di round ke 3 apa satu orang bisa ikut airdropnya beberapa kali , atau dibatasi 1 akun 1 airdrop?

ngomong-ngomong masih ada yang belum nerima token dari round 2?

Tozex