Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold a Funeral ?  (Read 623 times)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:08:34 AM

Bitcoin Gold, The new fork that occurred 24 October, failed as expected.
The price plunged 66% after it trading, the whole idea is just stupid ! a fork of bitcoin mean, some people will profit of the
free coins and sell them instantly after trading start, who knows the price might not be stable even for minutes !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:19:19 AM

It's not a surprised that it turned out this way. As I have read, there are not that many supporters of bitcoin gold plus compared to  bitcoin cash, I can't really see any other details about the recent fork of bitcoin gold. People in exchanges dumped the coin as soon as they get them. I wonder if that rumored bitcoin silver fork will also happen. Undecided
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:26:21 AM

This fork isn't a success as i can see
Maybe the price is going down because a lot of people are selling their BTG and maybe in the future the price can grow up
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:44:25 AM

As what the najority expected its DOA,for some reason this coin has nothing in future.have noh faith on it from the start.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1499

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:48:53 AM

Let’s hope that the result of this fork discourages people from future forks in the future. I’m not against all forks but it seems that after bitcoin cash some people found in forks a way to feed their pockets and different forks have been announced.

Let’s see what happens with SegWit2x fork, though, which I think it has more chances to be a successful one.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:10:31 AM

Let’s see what happens with SegWit2x fork, though, which I think it has more chances to be a successful one.

I am also not a fan of all these forks and not too optimistic about this SegWit2x. I have done some reading and all I see is a fork coming to cause confusion for the Bitcoin community especially in the case of replay attacks.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:13:16 AM

the fork itself has not yet happened my friend so i think we can not really call it "fail". it is a shitcoin without a doubt though but that is only because it has a big premine and also because it is using bitcoin's name just to take advantage of bitcoin's popularity.

the price is staying at a nice level in my opinion but that is partly because the fork has not yet happened so there is no chain to send your coins on and dump them, the dump so far was dump of IOUs that exchanges gave their users. but it is also low because GPU miners have not yet started on it. it may cause some hype and pump eventually like it did with Ethereum.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:24:47 AM

The price plunged 66% after it trading, the whole idea is just stupid ! a fork of bitcoin mean, some people will profit of the
free coins and sell them instantly after trading start, who knows the price might not be stable even for minutes !

Since August in this forum we have said all along in detail that "BTG was a criminal operation"

Yet, a majority of exchanges and 1,000's of BTC holders went for the "FREE BTG" scam, and they lost their ass, as it was more profitable to keep you BTC in cold storage, than to bring it to the "WALLET OF THE ENEMY", and then to buy it back at a lower price post BTG fork.

100's of FAUX-WALLET websites all tied to this scam, to collect private key's. To redeem your "FREE BTG"

It's quite clear that the MAJORITY of POWER in BTC-COMMUNITY is involved in this SCAM an allowed it to come 'legitimate' in spite of the fact that it was KNOWN to be a fraud all along.

Is the entire BIT-COIN Community involved in this SCAM?? and all "FORKS" for this matter?? It's known that the ICO/FORK of BItCoin-Gold, it was promoted for months that you had to BUY your BITCOIN days prior to Oct-25/2017, that is why the market went up from $5500->$6200, because NEW-BIES, stupid people were to be FLEECED told that not only they could own BITCOIN, but also get $500/BTC FREE BTG to boot!!!!

Of course everybody in the BTC community has a conflict of interest here, as they want the BTC price in USD to go astronomic, the question begs to be asked, IF&WHEN there is a CLASSIC-ACTION suit, and given the BITCOIN-ORG how easy it is to FUCK the block-chain by "CONSENSUS" of greed, then it should be easy for some LAWYERS &/or Lawfirm in NYC/NYA to do a class action lawsuit against BTC-ORG and demand that buyers of BTG be made good, less 60% take by the lawyers of course.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:32:44 AM

It is actually a very nice development. Maybe this will learn people to invest a bit more effort when trying to make money and not only copying existing stuff without real added value.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
fruitybatman

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:33:42 AM

Exactly as expected. Many people bought bitcoin just to get it and sell it. Free money!
bitfools

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:33:42 AM

the fork itself has not yet happened my friend so i think we can not really call it "fail". it is a shitcoin without a doubt though but that is only because it has a big premine and also because it is using bitcoin's name just to take advantage of bitcoin's popularity.

the price is staying at a nice level in my opinion but that is partly because the fork has not yet happened so there is no chain to send your coins on and dump them, the dump so far was dump of IOUs that exchanges gave their users. but it is also low because GPU miners have not yet started on it. it may cause some hype and pump eventually like it did with Ethereum.

The fork occurred some 4 days ago, the problem is the SOFTWARE doesn't exist, sure they posted a "BTC CLONE" on GITHUB, but that doesn't mean shit.

Working software doesn't exist, and since August there have been minor GITHUB additions, in the past 4 days post 'fork' there hasn't been a dozen lines of C++ added, which of course means that NEVER is there going to be a 'working blockchain'.

I speculate that they never intended to have a working BITCOIN-GOLD that the Fraud ( faux wallets key-collectors for BTC ), and the ICO one-day gain of 1/2 BIllion USD was the goal, and its GAME-OVER, and on to the next Scam.

The current guy in Ukraine "Professor Starbuck" ( see github btcgpu ) just started 2 weeks the guys running the operation in China/Russia, have already passed the torch, of course there is mystery man in china, but he didn't add any code value since he poorly did the sed/grep BITCOIN-CLONE source back August, I think that's why the pulled in "Professor Starbuck", but at this point even starbuck ain't adding any code to github

The fork happened, get over it, the NOV-1 will come & go and there will never be a working block-chain, they NEVER intended this COIN to be "MINED", its a pure ICO.

Another POINT missed by MOST is that this PROJECT is owned by ASIC-CHINA, which means that they don't have any reason in the world to help BTC-GPU mining, but have every reason to tarnish the idea. Which is why IMHO they have shifted 'ownership' from China to Ukraine past 2 weeks.

Lastly recall history here, this started out as a pure ICO in AUGUST but china banned them, so it got sent to Russia where it was made into a "fork", and then passed to YOBIT-NET (Russia), who probably hired MR-Starbuck to make it appear that western people were involved.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:47:13 AM

I have a friend that does receive every single BTG well he did rant the whole time about investing and expecting BTG but I guess not all have receive their fair share like most users did, or he is just the one experiencing this I don't know what is the full detail because we are just communicating through messenger, well in my case I have converted my BTC to other Crypto's to be safe I have a trust issue's in gaining any Bitcoin Gold because I think it will become another burden for me if I did, but talking for the progress of bitcoin right now.
Herbert2020
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:47:28 AM

The fork occurred some 4 days ago,
that was not "the fork". what happened was that they set their starting point that day. think of it as the snapshot they took to later build on top of it. when they are going to start doing that is not yet clear. i believe i read somewhere it will be in November but can't find much else since the project is not yet complete.

there is also 16000 blocks to be premined so there is that to wait for also.

Working software doesn't exist, and since August there have been minor GITHUB additions, in the past 4 days post 'fork' there hasn't been a dozen lines of C++ added, which of course means that NEVER is there going to be a 'working blockchain'.
no it  doesn't mean that.
it just means BTG developers were not capable of setting proper dates and communicate them with the community properly. there will eventually be a working blockchain.

The fork happened, get over it, the NOV-1 will come & go and there will never be a working block-chain, they NEVER intended this COIN to be "MINED", its a pure ICO.
there has been no ICO.
and the developes won't get shit unless they release the coin, premine that 16000 blocks and then wait for the locktime to be reached so that they are capable of dumping some part of it and then wait some more for the next locktime to be reached to be able to dump more and so on.

Another POINT missed by MOST is that this PROJECT is owned by ASIC-CHINA, which means that they don't have any reason in the world to help BTC-GPU mining, but have every reason to tarnish the idea. Which is why IMHO they have shifted 'ownership' from China to Ukraine past 2 weeks.

Lastly recall history here, this started out as a pure ICO in AUGUST but china banned them, so it got sent to Russia where it was made into a "fork", and then passed to YOBIT-NET (Russia), who probably hired MR-Starbuck to make it appear that western people were involved.
in altcoin world nobody cares about these things, not the ICO, not the premine, not the scan, not who is behind what,... if they did ETH wouldn't have become big with its big ICO and the 72 million premine coins and all the bugs and hacks and the scams....

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:04:49 AM

My expectation in the new altcoin is correct that this are like bch it was good at the first launch but after a few hrs or days it will start to decrease and loosing its value and became worthless coin and it will be added on the shit coin in the market.
Yes that is also my recommendation that we sell all our btg and do not keep it for long period of time or else we will lost the opportunity to earn free profit for the latest fork.
bitfools

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:57:17 AM

The fork occurred some 4 days ago,
that was not "the fork". what happened was that they set their starting point that day. think of it as the snapshot they took to later build on top of it. when they are going to start doing that is not yet clear. i believe i read somewhere it will be in November but can't find much else since the project is not yet complete.

there is also 16000 blocks to be premined so there is that to wait for also.

no it  doesn't mean that.
it just means BTG developers were not capable of setting proper dates and communicate them with the community properly. there will eventually be a working blockchain.

there has been no ICO.
and the developes won't get shit unless they release the coin, premine that 16000 blocks and then wait for the locktime to be reached so that they are capable of dumping some part of it and then wait some more for the next locktime to be reached to be able to dump more and so on.

in altcoin world nobody cares about these things, not the ICO, not the premine, not the scan, not who is behind what,... if they did ETH wouldn't have become big with its big ICO and the 72 million premine coins and all the bugs and hacks and the scams....

People like U, like to compare BTG to ETH, look ETH is backed by REAL PHD's who spent their lives on this work and ETH made it work before it was released.

BTG on the other hand is all done in secrecy by masked people in CHINA, and then this prof starbuck ( github btcgpu ) they put in charge 2 weeks just did a video, in a smoke filled room with dirty-curtains, and a picture on a wall crooked, explaining why BTG is 'late' because they got ""DOS'd", turns out they didn't even use real servers, they used K-MART go-daddy and got dox'd

To compare a BTG which is owned by a GUY that own's 100's of similar alt-coin domains with ETH is insane, its just goes to show everyone here that the criminals that run BTG and all these alt's pay people to post on this forum.

All the people involved in ETH were famous before they even started ETH. All the people involved in BTG are known criminals.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:36:08 AM

While bitcoin gold predictably fell sharply in the course, as its holders, who received it free of charge, tried to immediately sell it because of the advancement of information about the deliberate uselessness of this coin. However, bitcoin is still too early to bury gold. In time, this coin can show its hidden potentialities. Still ahead.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:41:11 AM

bitcoin gold is still new to emerge we will know after a few years to come what kind of development of bitcoin gold and will if bitcoin gold can compete price with bitcoin. this is like bitcoin that once was very cheap and now the price is very expensive.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:58:41 AM

While bitcoin gold predictably fell sharply in the course, as its holders, who received it free of charge, tried to immediately sell it because of the advancement of information about the deliberate uselessness of this coin. However, bitcoin is still too early to bury gold. In time, this coin can show its hidden potentialities. Still ahead.

Agree, the decrease in price was because of the selling of the coins nearly to death. Without support there are no chances that it could survive. People see gold same with bcash. Without seeing it's true potential, no one will be brave enough to invest.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:07:27 AM

people over think these things sometimes. as if they have never seen any altcoins before.

bitcoin gold is just another altcoin like all the rest of them, with not much of a difference. it has 1 or 2 developers, like the rest, it does not do anything, like the rest, it has a big premine, again like the most of the altcoin, and it is a pump and dump altcoin, like all of the altcoins.

the difference is that it also did an airdrop to everyone who owns bitcoin, like some of the altcoins. and also it can be mined by GPUs which is a nice thing for a pump and dump altcoin because hobby miners can mine it and then pump it to be able to dump what they have mined.

this is literary what has been going on for the past years with all the altcoins.

Buying the dip...
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:17:55 AM

Sad, this is why it is not worth risking my altcoins for the fork. And if I will risk my alts for this, probably I will sell all my bitcoin gold once it was given to me. Because same thing happened to the BCH. That is why many people if they received their forked btc they will immediately dump the half.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Herbert2020
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:52:47 AM

[snip]

People like U, like to compare BTG to ETH, look ETH is backed by REAL PHD's who spent their lives on this work and ETH made it work before it was released.

BTG on the other hand is all done in secrecy by masked people in CHINA, and then this prof starbuck ( github btcgpu ) they put in charge 2 weeks just did a video, in a smoke filled room with dirty-curtains, and a picture on a wall crooked, explaining why BTG is 'late' because they got ""DOS'd", turns out they didn't even use real servers, they used K-MART go-daddy and got dox'd

To compare a BTG which is owned by a GUY that own's 100's of similar alt-coin domains with ETH is insane, its just goes to show everyone here that the criminals that run BTG and all these alt's pay people to post on this forum.

All the people involved in ETH were famous before they even started ETH. All the people involved in BTG are known criminals.

i am not comparing ETH with BTG although they are both useless shitcoins.
i am just mentioning the similarities. things such as the the premine (72 million ETH versus 0.2 million BTG) the mineability of BTG and the potential that can offer for a pump in the future of it.
and in the end whether you accept it or not, both of them are same pump and dump scheme, one having a much bigger advertising campaign than the other.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:10:07 AM

Exactly as expected. Many people bought bitcoin just to get it and sell it. Free money!

You are right, because of the 1:1 ratio, most of the people bought btc to only get free bitcoin gold. After receiving it they sell it, now bitcoin gold price down drastically and we cant tell if it can recover its value.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:27:56 AM

This is no surprise at all. People were only waiting eagerly for the airdrop because they wanted to dump while it had value. I don't think anybody really viewed it as a serious fork.

Heck, people were already talking about Segwit2x when Bitcoin Gold hadn't dropped yet. That should be telling as to how seriously people take it. Rip Bitcoin Gold. You were fun when you airdropped.

probitcrypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:40:26 AM

Yeah the main problem is of their dev team i think they are too lasy to make a stable code.
Untill today they have not figured out how they could build a stable wallet.
I am hoping next week they will come up with good codes.
But people will dump that anyway.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:42:08 AM

Highly expected this to happen as the Bitcoin gold dev team thought the community would be fine with 200k coins being premined. It hit YoBit exchange even before the actual fork happened and whoever sold early made a lot of fortune and that was it, nothing more than a plunge to the face of earth within the next days.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:49:24 AM

Yeah the main problem is of their dev team i think they are too lasy to make a stable code.
Untill today they have not figured out how they could build a stable wallet.
I am hoping next week they will come up with good codes.
But people will dump that anyway.
hopefully the bitcoin gold gives a positive effect for all of us and provides great benefits, but again if many people dump it we will not lose anything valuable because there are many other places in cryptocurrency that are far more useful useful and profitable.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:51:21 AM

Well i'm not surprised that Bitcoin Gold is going down. Bitcoin cash compared to BTG
Bitcoin cash has alot of supporters rather than Bitcoin Gold only afew did back BTG up. I'll not be surprised if another fork goes down to Bloody red again. Bitcoin would still be the top of the cryptocurrencies on the market.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:02:38 AM

No doubt that this will not succeed even further because people are getting used to what is happening and a split because of Hard Fork is not that scary part for them, Bitcoin(original) is the 1st and will last Bitcoin for me and there is no Bitcoin Hard Fork coins can change that so to those people that's supporting a newly Fork coins is just a wanna be investor that wants a huge profit inside of it.

If there is a future upcoming Hard Fork when Bitcoin will upgrade again its scaling I think it is normal for it to have a Hard Fork and people will just watch it and look at it as a normal event just like any other else that is happening in the world, Bitcoin is indeed getting stronger as time passes by and the users of it is also benefiting with that.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

Highly expected this to happen as the Bitcoin gold dev team thought the community would be fine with 200k coins being premined. It hit YoBit exchange even before the actual fork happened and whoever sold early made a lot of fortune and that was it, nothing more than a plunge to the face of earth within the next days.

Even in last time fork also BCH value reduced to ground value again. This is the same thing happens this time also. Please go with the ethereum or bitcoin to invest all the time. BCH and BTG are not good option for the investors.
I am still not sure how to get the BTG reward from the coinbase wallet. but they have sent a reward information via email.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

I think it is too early to bury the bitcoin gold. Now the coin should drop in price. Do you think in the world there are idiots who are handing out free expensive coins. If bitcoin gold will live a year or two, its price will fluctuate at the level of zero. When users lose confidence in this coin and sell their stocks of whales will buy all the stock of coins. Only then we can expect growth of the price.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:17:32 AM

Yeah it seems to have significantly less support than Bitcoin cash, I mean how many exchanges are even trading Bitcoin Gold?
Normally, I'd say to wait a bit before coming to conclusions, but I don't see Bitcoin gold making a recovery.

goldchain

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

This Bitcoin Gold didn't give too much credits to the users. Thus, its price is plunged instantly only after a newborn.

A newborn turns into a dead corpse - now that's an interesting story.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:34:25 AM

that is what anyone who tries to abuse "bitcoin brand" will get and they deserve it.
forks like bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash and possibly a lot of other bitcoin banks will have the same fate, nobody wants them and nobody believes in their future. and they don't have any either. that makes for a nice massive dump by anyone who receives these tokens and the price crashes hard.

they will always have pump and dumps for a while though, then they meet their inevitable doom.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
MMostaza

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:53:37 PM

Bitcoin Gold have few good idea, but it's badly executed followed with crazy idea such as premine and ICO attempt (or the developer want free money by fork). Even Bitcoin Cash have bigger community, (maybe) better developer and have some places which accept it.

I totally agree with you. But as much information I am reading, as much I am having doubts about if is just "good intentions but bad planned and executed" or if they are bad planned in propose, because maybe the only intention was to create a short gate for getting fast money, so they would not care too much about the execution protocols...

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:59:19 PM

For some reason this currency didn't get enough supporters to keep it up (lack of profissionalism? Organization?). The expectations about the November Hard Fork are better, so I think the main problem isn't the Hard Fork itself, but the way it was made by the developers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:11:00 AM

Many people are in a hurry to sell BTC gold, so the sales volume of BTG increases and purchases are very few, they sell BTG with concern that BTG will not last. another possibility is the habit of people to immediately sell free crypto as is common in the crypto earn from airdroop
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: