Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Hashing  (Read 19452 times)
goindeep

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 08:44:10 PM

So after calling them scam artists and all sorts of names after your captain investigator time you obviously went to investigate further and take that offer for coffee and a tour up right?

Also as far as I know from what I have read they began in September and since they are hashing as well as paying out, so much for a scam...
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:51:25 PM

So after calling them scam artists and all sorts of names after your captain investigator time you obviously went to investigate further and take that offer for coffee and a tour up right?

Also as far as I know from what I have read they began in September and since they are hashing as well as paying out, so much for a scam...

Man good for them if they got their shit together, you're necro'ing a thread I last posted in June when they were lying about their physical location, and buying facebook likes, whilst promising they were in possession of hardware they never had by the dates they originally promised to have them by, they then screwed over another company, by paying upfront for a bulk order, having that company commit and then pulling out on them last minute due to a fickle change in mind sourcing a deal elsewhere. You think they're offering you a healthy deal over what else exists, go for it.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
goindeep

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 09:07:03 PM

Right, sounds like a bit of humble pie is going on.

It's easy being a keyboard warrior.

I also notice you never apologised for your comments given as you say the quite lengthy amount of time since you last posted.. well done, you should be proud.

What you or I think about what he does with his business means absolutely nothing, so long as it is all above board and legitimate. If he wants to place orders and then cancel, that is a transaction that has nothing to do with you or your judgement. That is between cloudhashing and the supplier they did business with. As far as I understand that's not illegal. But that's all I'll say about matters I have no clue about.. hint**hint.

Your whole facebook like rant is pure speculation A) you have absolutely no proof, you may as well call him rape demon as your logic seems to suggest proof is not required when making a flamboyant claim on this forum and B) if they did buy likes, who cares? You can comprehend that many upon many companies do this, it is completely legal, facebook themselves created fake accounts on the face mash, reddit did the same thing. Is it right ethically? I dont know. Is it right morally? Well thats up to the individual to decide? Is it illegal? No.

Let's stick to the facts shall we, initial investors say that all is going well apart from some minor deposit issues due to tech which are apparently sorted out.

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 09:17:25 PM

Right, sounds like a bit of humble pie is going on.

It's easy being a keyboard warrior.

I also notice you never apologised for your comments given as you say the quite lengthy amount of time since you last posted.. well done, you should be proud.

What you or I think about what he does with his business means absolutely nothing, so long as it is all above board and legitimate. If he wants to place orders and then cancel, that is a transaction that has nothing to do with you or your judgement. That is between cloudhashing and the supplier they did business with. As far as I understand that's not illegal. But that's all I'll say about matters I have no clue about.. hint**hint.

Your whole facebook like rant is pure speculation A) you have absolutely no proof, you may as well call him rape demon as your logic seems to suggest proof is not required when making a flamboyant claim on this forum and B) if they did buy likes, who cares? You can comprehend that many upon many companies do this, it is completely legal, facebook themselves created fake accounts on the face mash, reddit did the same thing. Is it right ethically? I dont know. Is it right morally? Well thats up to the individual to decide? Is it illegal? No.

Let's stick to the facts shall we, initial investors say that all is going well apart from some minor deposit issues due to tech which are apparently sorted out.

Huh Sorry if I chose to do business with someone and they get caught out blatantly lying, for me at least, no dice.

I'm willing to believe, with your posting history, straight our of newbie jail, you're more than an 'innocent' customer.

Also they should be careful with treating people as 'investors', the FSA in the UK won't like that one bit. Really.

https://cloudhashing.com/about-us/revenue-reinvestment

Revenue Re-investment Programme
    revenue reinvestment
    bitcoin investment

Unregulated CIS

If a CIS is not authorised or recognised it is considered an unregulated collective investment scheme (UCIS). If a scheme does not appear on our Register, it is likely to be a UCIS.

Unregulated schemes are not subject to the our rules, so the usual restrictions and safeguards concerning schemes’ investment powers, how they are run, what type of assets they can invest in, or the information that must be disclosed to investors do not apply to UCISs.

UCISs are subject to tight restrictions on who firms may invite to invest in them. Generally speaking they are not available for investment by retail consumers because, by their nature, they are risky products.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/bf9f81ce-ec76-11e1-8e4a-00144feab49a.html#axzz2kNF5MyXs
http://about.bloomberglaw.com/practitioner-contributions/fsas-approach-to-unregulated/
http://www.fsa.gov.uk/smallfirms/your_firm_type/financial/investment/ucis.shtml

goindeep

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 09:42:35 PM

Mate your just being ridiculous now... your commenting on things you have no idea about and just making yourself look like a dill.

Good on ya mate.

I'm done.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:05:04 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2013, 11:12:33 PM by Bitcoinorama

No, I'm not, and actually I do, and that's without even entering into the fact it's a piss poor deal for anyone. Adios.

If you establish, operate and/or manage your own UCIS then you must have permission to do so.

If this is not the case then you must stop these activities until you have permission in place. We also expect you to notify us of this breach of your regulatory obligations.

Should a firm fail to obtain permission and we find out, we will consider the relevant action to be taken.

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/smallfirms/your_firm_type/financial/pdf/ucis_factsheet.pdf

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:34:56 PM

Scam? That's debatable.

Bad investment? Absolutely.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 12:15:00 AM

can we hash alt coins like TGC or Bytecoin on this contracts?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: