Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exact calculation of the cost price of a Bitcoin  (Read 225 times)
achetepourvous (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:11:53 AM

Hello,

I am reloading a software or exel function that could accurately calculate the price of coming back from a bitcoin after various fees and taxes.

That is, the exel software or formula should have that kind of feature in the cells.

name of the bank from which the transfers are made.
the name of the market.
market fees and taxes
buying bitcoin
the sale of bitcoin

he will have to calculate the price of returning bitcoin
the purchase price of bitcoin
the selling price of bitcoin
enter and exit cash

graphics in camenbert ect ....

here are some things missing your help and welcome

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:26:57 AM

is it a program if so it is nice to have such a software, however if it is only an excel platform it is hard to exactly calculate everything every now and then, cause the price of BTC is always changing it is very inconstant, changeable, versatile.

P.S if it is a program feel free to vouch a copy to me and sell it.  Roll Eyes
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:40:06 AM

Fees and taxes are different for every country and market, so this is a very good idea and it would be very helpful for the newbie traders,but you have to put lots of work and gather lots of information about market fees and costs.Most of the traders and holders don`t pay taxes for their btc.Only exchange platforms pay taxes,so you should calculate only transaction fees.
What do you mean by "price of returning bitcoin"?I don`t understand this term.
I`ve been trading with bitcoins for about 3 years and i never care about the fees.
Good luck with your idea,OP.

achetepourvous (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:30:54 PM

is it a program if so it is nice to have such a software, however if it is only an excel platform it is hard to exactly calculate everything every now and then, cause the price of BTC is always changing it is very inconstant, changeable, versatile.

no it's not a program precisely I'm looking for a solution can be a calculation formula with exel software
achetepourvous (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:32:29 PM

Fees and taxes are different for every country and market, so this is a very good idea and it would be very helpful for the newbie traders,but you have to put lots of work and gather lots of information about market fees and costs.Most of the traders and holders don`t pay taxes for their btc.Only exchange platforms pay taxes,so you should calculate only transaction fees.
What do you mean by "price of returning bitcoin"?I don`t understand this term.
I`ve been trading with bitcoins for about 3 years and i never care about the fees.
Good luck with your idea,OP.

yes thank you for the luck !!
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:04:38 AM

no it's not a program precisely I'm looking for a solution can be a calculation formula with exel software

You can try learning vb.net in excel and create a simple program that can precisely calculate the price of BTC constantly look for a simple guide online and you can make your calculation formula. try to hit Alt+f11 to access bv.net in excel as far as I know it is the right combination to access it.

P.S it will be a laborious work if you calculate the formula without using a program If I were you I will try to learn visual basic with excel.  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: