Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple??  (Read 502 times)
aliman00 (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:10:11 AM

Anyone know's whats going on with XRP ?? It's been stuck for a while now... not going up or down....
Any news in a horizon ?? Anything?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:23:02 AM

Anyone know's whats going on with XRP ?? It's been stuck for a while now... not going up or down....
Have XRP in my opinion a great future, but now he is really stuck and they are not going to announce anything soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
asba

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:24:41 PM

There are many coins stuck at the moment and they also are good and promising. I think January will bring us new high records  Grin
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:51:10 PM

There are many coins stuck at the moment and they also are good and promising. I think January will bring us new high records  Grin

I'm as hopeful as you are too, and yes many are stuck for a while now, but the coins like Ripple who have strong backing and support are to go up sooner or later.
So lets all be hopeful!
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:51:35 PM

Ripple is hated by a lot of people, the price is going to go up eventually.

Ralph43

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:54:04 PM

Ripple is not cryptocurrency, i hate it. But it probably will grow the next couple of months/years.
djaliel

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:57:55 PM

ripple like dollars, because the number of the lot, and the wearer too much then the price will be stable  Smiley Smiley, this is great cryptocurrency
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1288
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:59:46 PM

As we can seen the price of   ripple is stable these days.. but they have an active twitter that i think the movement right now is just normal we can see large movement soon or after end if this month. .Look for their twitter updates
https://twitter.com/Ripple?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fripple%2F
abitCrypto

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:13:28 PM

I have high hopes for Ripple (XRP) as invested heavily in this.

As it's backed by renowned companies and also provided quite useful feature which enabled banks to send money internationally in real time.
Haunebu

Activity: 3010
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:25:28 PM

I have invested a good amount of money into Ripple and I am very confident that I will see big returns in the long term. Why? Because I feel that the Ripple development team are updating Ripple constantly with new updates and are working with banks regularly which helps in increasing its long term value. Currently, its price seems to be fluctuating wildly through small changes in the trend regularly, but I feel it will rise in the coming future. HODL your coins people.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:27:48 PM

don't bother about the difficulty chart of ripple. Recently found but it shows heavy supply in the market place bro.
There are many people worry that whenever little dump and price fluctuate moves up. Keep calm in bother time and hold the coins for some months you will be able to more money.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:39:28 PM

They stacked because of everybody just hold their coins but don't sell it or buy new one. The same thing is happening with many coins on the market, people invested in that and just holding, that's why there is no progress on the market of those crypto-currencies, but "sell-buy" way is working in the positive side for every coin actually.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:44:22 PM

I wouldn't give much hopes on ripple, the only time it will grow when some individuals will want to grow, and even then, ripple is maybe for short runs, not for hodling, I don't believe it will increase in price much.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
wihoe

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:45:27 PM

This uncertainty will keep going, in my opinion.
TieuNgao

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:46:53 PM

It is difficult for XRP to go up
 Sad
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:27:14 PM

XRP is a long term altcoin, so be patient
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:31:07 PM

It is difficult to see ripple going up again, i remember that last month it did an incredible pump in just a few days, it went from $0,17 to $0,28 in just 35 hours, a lot of people bought when it was $0,25 and now they want to sell all their ripples because the price is freezed and almost dead.
I have never liked ripple, it is a very, very, very long term investment, maybe it will take some years to get to $0,40 or $0,50 at max.

Hello
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:35:38 PM

What you are seeing is  normal for currencies in trading. It either they move up or down or they will range (no noticeable  movement). But after some time market sentiment will move it to either direction. It is normal
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

I think coins like ripple or stellar wont have many changes in their prices. They have great potencial and attention from banks and big companies like IBM now, that is working with stellar. But I think they will never be real valuable coins. Why would banks want to back up something that could end up hurting them? Their technology is useful, but since they have such a huge supply, it's almost impossible for their price to rise. They will probably be used in the future for it's applications, but those using it (banks), won't really care about their price, and probably want it to continue being low.
Dracarys26

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:09:24 PM

I have never seen ripple go above 0.30$. The coin is promising but you have to be patient to get rewards in this case.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: