Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Segwit 2x warplan revealed by 2x insider [RED ALERT]  (Read 694 times)
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 5966

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:55:19 AM

Why do you create doubt? Do you have an agenda?

http://8btc.com/thread-86823-1-1.html

This is NOT from Reddit this is from 8btc.com, which is owned by BEIJING INNOVATIVE LINKAGE TECHNOLOGY, who own most of the online BTC websites in China.

This is the real deal, not a conspiracy, do you work the GOV?? Is that why you drop the CIA "conspiracy" tag? Note this was posted on a public chinese BTC site, it was not posted as a conspiracy, it was posted  as their public plan to take-over BTC.

Yes, I work for the PBOC and the Chinese Government, and also for the CIA. Do you believe me now? Grin Grin Grin

8BTC is a Bitcoin forum or bitcoin related social network, just like Reddit or Bitcointalk. Everybody could publish everything there.

This is the guy that posted that thread. As far as I know he's not a known Bitcoin figure or enterpreneur. He is not even a particularly active user in that forum (167 posts/replies). It could be a random big blocker, a small blocker pretending to be a big blocker, a BCH speculator, or whatever.

Now the Chinese already own BTC, given they mine +80%, so in their minds, they're just trying to kill that pesky 20% that irritating them, they want the full 100% and want nothing to do with the 'little people', they want BTC to be a rich mans currency in CHina for the Gods.

You either haven't read my post, you are not understanding what I said, or you are the one that has an agenda. I'm a Bitcoiner since 2013 (you can look at my earliest posts if you don't believe it) and I want Bitcoin to be successful. But this kindergarden battle is really upsetting me.

Even if the fork happens and Segwit2x becomes "the BTC", then there is no way that "they" could control the clients people would use! The only thing that would change is that you would have to run a 2MB-compatible client. Core could publish one. It is only one variable (MAX_BLOCK_SIZE) that is different with the Segwit2x protocol!

PS: I've just translated the first reply to that thread on 8BTC, and if I am not totally wrong, it is someone that is against Segwit2x and doesn't like the OP at all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stingray1970

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:55:30 PM

By nature this is suspicious. When money is involved I only trust myself and when something look suspicious, it usually is.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:49:05 PM

Yes, I work for the PBOC and the Chinese Government, and also for the CIA. Do you believe me now? Grin Grin Grin
8BTC is a Bitcoin forum or bitcoin related social network, just like Reddit or Bitcointalk. Everybody could publish everything there.
This is the guy that posted that thread. As far as I know he's not a known Bitcoin figure or enterpreneur. He is not even a particularly active user in that forum (167 posts/replies). It could be a random big blocker, a small blocker pretending to be a big blocker, a BCH speculator, or whatever.
Thanks for the clarification ,these sort of things will create confusion on reading these plans,i know this is going to be battle of power,but i do not want to read through fake news and fake plans as i do not want to mess up my investments because of a mere battle for power.Either way i am not planning to invest anything further unless there is a clarity on what is going to happen after the fork.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: