Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EIP-1559 Scheduled for July  (Read 696 times)
TheMimic1

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 03:06:14 AM

All these people moving their rigs to Ethermine has lowered my payouts on Ethermine. Thinking of switching to another pool. I have 1.4 Gh/s and the payout is very low right now. Thanks to all these miners increasing the hash rate on Ethermine.

Unfortunately the reason is not this, changing pools will not solve anything because what is causing the decrease in the rewards is the increase in the hashrate and a momentary reduction in the value of the fees.
Yes you are probably right. Did you notice the same reduction on your side? Which pool are you using?
Mining rewards on all available ETH pools are down right now, I guess we are in one of those days where ETH mining isn't that profitable, well tomorrow is another day

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     ITSMYNE     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social-plus NFT marketplace for official sports NFTs
[      t w i t t e r      ]  [    t e l e g r a m    ]  [   i n s t a g r a m   ]  [      d i s c o r d      ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 04:19:01 AM

All these people moving their rigs to Ethermine has lowered my payouts on Ethermine. Thinking of switching to another pool. I have 1.4 Gh/s and the payout is very low right now. Thanks to all these miners increasing the hash rate on Ethermine.

Unfortunately the reason is not this, changing pools will not solve anything because what is causing the decrease in the rewards is the increase in the hashrate and a momentary reduction in the value of the fees.
Yes you are probably right. Did you notice the same reduction on your side? Which pool are you using?
Mining rewards on all available ETH pools are down right now, I guess we are in one of those days where ETH mining isn't that profitable, well tomorrow is another day

The fees are still pretty high in my opinion. Even though the mining rewards are a little lower the fees are high because the price is almost $2200. Basically even with 100 Gwei which seems to be the min fee these days to send a regular transaction ETH costs $4 and for ERC20 is over $12. This is still expensive.

I think the lowest i've seen the fees is 80 Gwei. So due to all these smart contracts the network will keep being conjested and we will have an average fee of 100 Gwei for the next few months. At least until the DeFI and NFT starts to calm down.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██