Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think IOTA can take over bitcoin?  (Read 628 times)
CoinOverlord

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:02:10 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the throne bro. Come at it like the thousands (yes thousands) of other alts coming in, and they all lose. Sure we don't know if another coin will beat Bitcoin in the future, and yes many coins today have much better technology than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is the gold of the cryptocurrency world. You might like to trade alts together, but Bitcoin is KING.

Bitcoin is the number one undisputed champion GOD lord savior legendary eternal king master overlord of ALL COINS PERIOD.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:36:11 PM

I believe in the technology of Iota but still on going development.. and few years from now Iota will surpass any crytocurrencies in the top 10. But i dont think Iota will surpass bitcoin. let's wait for another year
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:25:25 PM

Iota is too centralized to have any sustainable future. I think Byteball could have a better chance with similar technology.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:28:11 PM

From my perspective, IOTA has the potential to take over blockchain technology with tangle technology.
It is very appropriate and implementable for machine based economy. I think we will see debates on blockchain vs tangle technology in next coming years.

Are you drunk, mate? What have you been up to lately? You seem to be so high with your IOTA. I am one of the supporters of IOTA but I am one of the more realistic kind. IOTA is a good project and the coin has so much potentials in terms of price but do not compare it with Bitcoin. Otherwise, you are simply hallucinating. IOTA does not even come second to it. Bitcoin is way up there. 
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:30:04 PM

We don't know. IOTA is a good altcoin. There's a possibility that IOTA surpass Bitcoin. But the chance is very thin. IOTA still under development. They need to improve more. Tangle technology seems great though. Also no fee for any transactions. I believe this altcoin. Actually i bought some miotas while the price is low. I hope i could get a decent profit from it.let's just wait and see what will happen to this altcoin. Only time will tell what will happen to IOTA. IOTA has a very active dev. Actually many companies are already merged with IOTA. But the price seems doesn't affected. I think because of FUDs.
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:41:24 PM

In my opinon the tangle technology adopted by IOTA will be a must have for all cryptos in the future.
We have seen lots of problems in the blockchain right now due to scalability.
The IOTA team seems to be valid and they are working hard to make their project grow and useful in the cryptoworld.
I am not sure if IOTA may take over bitcoin but i am pretty sure that it will grow a lot in the next years and its rise will be related to the mainstream adoption of IOT technology.
I have personally invested some money in IOTA and it's definetely a good long term investment  Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: