Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] - Ink [INK] - Blockchain Ecosystem for Creative Industry  (Read 38001 times)
Lanaya_1

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Hmm ... Did you invest in this project? Is there now an ICO?
No, the project was already opened when I found it.
I thought it was ICO. Grin That is, the tokens are already on the exchange, right?
Yes that's right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuflama

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

I thought it was ICO. Grin That is, the tokens are already on the exchange, right?
Yes that's right.

How much does a token cost?  Huh
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

Yes that's right.

If I'm not mistaken, 11 cents
Kuflama

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Yes that's right.

And how is this token? Does it make sense to trade? Did you buy these tokens?
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

I think it has a chance. But I have not bought it yet.
Kuflama

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

Interesting, but I'd rather read about these markers before buying. By the way, why doesn't the telegram link work in this section? Cry
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

Interesting, but I'd rather read about these markers before buying. By the way, why doesn't the telegram link work in this section? Cry
Yes, without understanding the situation to do shopping stupid, I agree. I'm sorry, I do not know.
Kuflama

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

Yes, without understanding the situation to do shopping stupid, I agree. I'm sorry, I do not know.
I liked the look of the site of the project, it is very beautiful. I apologize for the question, but what do you do in this project?
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

I liked the look of the site of the project, it is very beautiful. I apologize for the question, but what do you do in this project?
I'm interested in different projects, at this point I liked the idea. How do you feel about the development of the sphere of culture?
Kuflama

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

I'm interested in different projects, at this point I liked the idea. How do you feel about the development of the sphere of culture?
This is a good question, but it is too general. Culture can develop in various fields, in music, in art. What's on your mind?
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

This is a good question, but it is too general. Culture can develop in various fields, in music, in art. What's on your mind?
I'm talking about culture in general. Books, music, art. The project is aimed at creating a new global ecosystem in the creative sphere.
Kuflama

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

I'm talking about culture in general. Books, music, art. The project is aimed at creating a new global ecosystem in the creative sphere.
If I'm not mistaken, it is aimed at protecting intellectual property, by applying Blockchain technology, how does it develop culture? It rather protects the rights of its personalities
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:21:05 PM

If I'm not mistaken, it is aimed at protecting intellectual property, by applying Blockchain technology, how does it develop culture? It rather protects the rights of its personalities
It is in this way that the project should create a new order in the field of culture, facilitating the safe exchange of data between cultural figures, the creation of new companies and so on. The solution of the problem with property rights in itself is a push in the development of culture.
Kuflama

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

It is in this way that the project should create a new order in the field of culture, facilitating the safe exchange of data between cultural figures, the creation of new companies and so on. The solution of the problem with property rights in itself is a push in the development of culture.
Well, I think you are absolutely right  Cool
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

Thank you! I have to go. It was nice to talk. Bye!
Kuflama

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

Thank you! I have to go. It was nice to talk. Bye!
I was glad to talk, good luck  Wink Cheesy
ink-labs-foundation

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:32:22 AM

what are the development plans for the near future?
Hello, thanks for your interest.
You can check our 2018 Annual plan by this medium article:https://medium.com/@inklabsfoundation/news-2018-ink-annual-plans-launch-7079d5db5a3f
ink-labs-foundation

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:35:08 AM

Yes that's right.

Hello, thank you for your interest! INK token has been listed on 17 exchanges including  EXX, Coinnest, Lbank, Coinrail, Bigone, Bit-Z, and Hong Kong Shangya Exchange, Exrates, as well as ZB, Gate, CoinEgg, Allcoin, Topbtc, Coinbene, yobit, cybex.

You can check its real-time price through coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ink/
ink-labs-foundation

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:43:33 AM

Hello, our ssl is operating normally. Please check if there is any problem with your explorer setting?
ink-labs-foundation

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:51:14 AM

What is the Ink Consortium Block Connector?
Ink is becoming a linkage that connects various Sovereign Consortium Blockchains, as well as their applications, original content, and upstream and downstream industry. By connecting with the Sovereign Consortium Blockchain and its applications, the platform is able to integrate investment of reading or other similar content consumption scenarios. It can therefore connect quality IP with a broad, highly relevant and highly professional investor group.

Hope it helps!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: