Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 11:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10975 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:52:32 AM

It depends to you if you buy gold or bitcoin. Bitcoim can earn fast money and thats very hogh but it is very risky because they have possible the price decrease fastly also and if that happen your money lose. But in gold the advantage is very safe brcause the price continue to increase but this is the disadvante you can more years before you earn money because its slow the price to increase.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:29:41 AM

Bitcoin is good investment,but you must have to monitor because sometimes the value of it back down it might lead you to bankrupt.
maydna

Activity: 3066
Merit: 556

Catalog Websites

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:37:09 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

i still choosing bitcoin than gold because i don't know where to save the gold. but if i choose bitcoin, i can save it in my pc or my android or other wallet and i can spend it if i have some urgent things. i only thinking about the safety of bitcoin and gold and for me, i think bitcoin is more safe than gold because i don't have thinking the place to keep the gold. i know bitcoin price is volatile than gold but i still want to buy bitcoin and hold it for a long term because in future the price will increase higher than now.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
tegalrejo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:41:05 AM

I think a good investment is Bitcoin because it is safer and more profitable,

although sometimes the price is up and down but the future is more profitable than gold
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

For example I have a lot of money, better than my money to buy gold, and sebagiyan to buy bitcoin, indeed many women prefer to buy gold, but if I have money prefer to buy bitcoin, soalya if the longer the gold will fall, and though price increases should be reduced, bitcoin even if the price can go down but can go up higher than we buy, and certainly can be made to buy altcoin and we can do treding, siyapa know we can get high profits.

louisMTV

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:14:36 AM

Right now, just buy BTC and BCH!!! Before the fork. Grin
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:20:49 AM

For This  time i will buy Bitcoin once  i  got  the profit i will buy Gold . Bitcoin is newest  version  of  gold.  Both  mention  has disadvantage  and  advantage. of course  we have different  aspect  and  point of  view.  Bitcoin is  revolutionary  technology  and excellent  value ,easy  to  carry  than paper money  or gold.
Bitcoin will be your best investment. If you really want to gain more income or being rich, I recommend you should grab Bitcoin and buy it. You won't regret. The number of people use Bitcoin has increased non-stop everyday and the price of it will continuously increase.
uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

For me i will buy both of them , i buy gold because the price is stable .but i prefer to buy bitcoin more because the price of bitcoin is rise up faster than gold and if you do trading you will get more income . You can earn more provit and benefit by investing bitcoin.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:49:17 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 03:58:42 PM by bitcad4u

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

For me i will buy both of them , i buy gold because the price is stable .but i prefer to buy bitcoin more because the price of bitcoin is rise up faster than gold and if you do trading you will get more income . You can earn more provit and benefit by investing bitcoin.

I too buy both of them because gold have stable value and bitcoin now  increase value day by day and today rate of bitcoin are $5765 so both have it's own value.In gold you will get low profit .In bitcoin the profit will be high If you act wisely or else the some loss will occur in Panic selling.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:54:07 AM

for now i still decide to buy all out in Bitcoin
Invest in gold also good, but if you want make good profit, nowadays bitcoin are the trends.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:05:50 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

As far as I am concerned, you are doing the right thing in responding those words to your relative and friends. While we always have the desire to share the blessings we got or the investment vehicle we got into which made us some money, we should understand that there are some people who don't have the same mindset that we have. Gold is very safe as far as I know but in terns of returns it has not been that good compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin for beginners may pose some risks especially if they are not yet baptized with its ups and downs (the wild volatility) and all of these things they have to understand first before buying one. Our desire to share and help should be moored on adequate and correct information and not just based on how we feel because certainly you are not in a sales rally. The responsibility for their actions should be on their shoulders and not on yours because eventually the profits they would realized would be theirs.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:23:20 AM

Gold is gold and since the beginning of the civilization until now the gold has a very high value better than money.
Bitcoin although it is now has a very insane value that is almost $6k per coin but the volatility is actually high. Even the richest men in the world are saying Bitcoin is nothing but a bubble. Anyway, both have the same effect of investments but Bitcoin is the real winner. Because the return of investment is higher.

Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:11:34 PM

Hello. if you just want to invest your money in something that will always have a stable price, invest in gold. if you want to risk a bit, invest in bitcoin, you will be richer or poorer depending on bitcoin value

Michaelinejhian#09

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:26:45 PM

Right now since I am more interested in investment and growing more my money,  I would prefer to invest in bitcoin. Because the value of bitcoin is way different compare to the appraisal rate of gold.  The bitcoin value increases faster from time to time unlike with gold you have to wait for its market value to increase and it depends in which country you are in if the economic stability is inflating or fluctuating.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
VeroBTC

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

both is awesome investment i think. depend on you, you want to wait and play with no risk or you take more risk but more profit?
gold not gift you much profit, but the price relative stable. you cant loss your money if invest in gold.
more risk but more profit. unstable price make you feel in hell but it fun.
i will choice bitcoin to invest my money
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:45:28 PM

If you have the money i suggest you buy both. Like you said Gold today is stable so it is the safest however the profit that you will be making with gold will not be that much. that is where the other half of your money comes in, you buy bitcoin as it is  still growing, you might be discouraged by the sudden drop of the price but that is something worth betting your money into. It is low now but every time it drops huge a follow up of price hike happens and it exceeds the previous price. So if you are looking for bigger profit then bitcoin will be best for you.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:46:11 PM

Both are equally valuable and are of great value, but Bitcoin's fluctuations are much greater. If it was me, I would choose Bitcoin (and buy gold for my girlfriend Grin Grin)

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pakar11220

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

As of my opinion you will prefer on bitcoin instead of gold because if we see the rate of bitcoin as compared to gold a lot of difference and secondly the price of gold not much appreciate day by day as compared to bitcoin.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:00:40 PM

Both are definitely very valuable, but for me bitcoin is better than gold. Yes gold's price might be having a stable price and bitcoin has a highly volatile price but that is a big advantage of bitcoin over gold. The price can suddenly spike up all of a sudden which means huge profit and you don't need to worry about the price going down because bitcoin has always proved to be capable of bouncing back.

jokerlu (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

What we know is that bitcoin can only be 21 million coins, while gold has a limit that we do not know what it is, maybe in a few years they can get gold tonaladas with new technologies and this will lower their price, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: