Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:00:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: exchanges that allow me to fund since bitfinex is ending for usa  (Read 171 times)
mdgreasyjohn (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

cancer sucks

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:29:48 PM

i have funds in bitfinex that i fund others with and it has been steadily increaseing. bitfinex is ending its usa customers so i am looking for another exchange. signed on to gdax and it looks as tho they do not have a place to fund
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:54:01 PM

i have funds in bitfinex that i fund others with and it has been steadily increaseing. bitfinex is ending its usa customers so i am looking for another exchange. signed on to gdax and it looks as tho they do not have a place to fund
GDAX is part of coinbase, so you should buy your coins there.

Check Kraken, Bitstamp, C-CEX, Or maybe GEMINI to buy bitcoins, and see if they allow you to. They might have less competetive rates then bitfinex, but they work just fine.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: