Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's future  (Read 5389 times)
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:13:05 PM

Lite Coin is a good coin according to my analyzation but the main problem is Ethereum coin also in the competition for the 2nd best coin after bitcoin that is why Litecoin is not growing much. And 2nd thing is that Lite Coin development team also bit slow. But I am sure in couple of year Lite Coin will also have a good market Capitalization.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:24:17 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

Indeed Litecoin was regarded as silver in cryptocurrency but Litecoin has been stuck on its price for a long long time, it is much worse than bitcoin and much worse than many other coins I think Litecoin will not be the silver of cryptocurrencies in the future and it will not be the bronze even, there are much better coins like Vertcoin who deserve the place of Litecoin.
Vertcoin will be the healthy green silver coin of cryptocurrencies.

Dexter44

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:36:59 PM

nobody knows what is going to be of Litecoin's future, anyway, i have 3 of them at the moment, it is not a huge amount but i am looking to sell them at $83 each one, i bought them at $35 so i made some profit from that.
but it is so quiet right now, i dont understand why it is only going down, and it goes up, it only makes a 1% increase, not more.
But it increased a lot, it was less than $5 at the beggining of the year.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:56:50 PM

Do you know Warren Buffett? I am signed at his Twitter account where he is saint that in few years when Bitcoin will cost super high and will stay only as a source for money storage, Litecoin will become as international digital money for all sell/buy operations.
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:14:48 PM

I see that litecoin is one of strogest coin
Btc Ltc and Etherum is the real coins
Ltc really is big and have a great future
Segwit already activated
Network lighting
And from TA view
I see it will hit 200$ in next months
With all my best wishes
Regards
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:21:06 PM

I see that litecoin is one of strogest coin
Btc Ltc and Etherum is the real coins
Ltc really is big and have a great future
Segwit already activated
Network lighting
And from TA view
I see it will hit 200$ in next months
With all my best wishes
Regards

only thing that makes btc and ltc valuable is you folks beliving and putting your money into it.

in truth its some sort of energywaste.

uncomfortable facts are beeing hidden.

bitcoin is defacto centralised, with its mining oligarchis and it has become defacto a fiat currency

bitcoin, bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold....in the future we will see bitcoin silver, bitcoin bronze bitcoin platinum with huge premines

will take a while till the last idiot gets it.

good luck with it.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:36:23 PM

Litecoin is a second one to bitcoin because litecoin is not fast unlike bitcoin. Bitcoin is more investment than litecoin that's why we chose the better and it is only a bitcoin. Bitcoin will also grow up faster its value. But Litecoin is also in a popular in alll coins and it is also interesting in many users. Litecoin value also get continue to increase especially to the next generation it's also good for the future.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:51:38 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.

What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

Actually it got pumped way earlier than bitcoin so it's probably not fair to say that litecoin is just a crap coin.

They've still got a very good community and their leader is obviously a very prominent public figure in the bitcoin scene as well meaning that the value is not going to hit near zero any time soon right now.

However i wouldn't say that there's going to be much more pumps in the future either. It'll probably underperform.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:55:12 PM

Litecoin needs to catch up. In terms of marketing, Litecoin is already left on the sidelines. If this is a race, which it is in one way or another, Litecoin is now overtaken by so many new comers. But the thing that makes Litecoin dependable is that it is a coin that is backed by very solid supporters that are old timers in the crypto technology. Litecoin is still functioning and everybody can actually use it with much lower transaction fees.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:59:44 PM

Litecoin is a second one to bitcoin because litecoin is not fast unlike bitcoin. Bitcoin is more investment than litecoin that's why we chose the better and it is only a bitcoin. Bitcoin will also grow up faster its value. But Litecoin is also in a popular in alll coins and it is also interesting in many users. Litecoin value also get continue to increase especially to the next generation it's also good for the future.
I agree with you . Litecoin really has a lot of potential because this is the altcoin that is available in all markets and I am sure Litecoin will be priced in the future more than $ 500 since Litecoin's market is showing signs of good recently.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
neytron4

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:20:25 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2021, 05:02:09 PM by neytron4

It`s acknowledged but undervalued imao. Good predictions. Why not? Besides I have a couple
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:44:16 AM

I think Litecoin has bright future. one of the oldest and solid coin in the history. Lightning network or segwit are the best feature of this coin backed up by a solid supporters. i love to see this coin to reach $1000 soon

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

dragonares

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:45:59 AM

LTC has no future, dash will surpass it, LTC has no real or innovative development.
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:20:26 AM

LTC as a sliver! So i think this coin still best in next year!
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:21:47 AM

Its hard to predict exactly the future of LTC.
Growth of this coin is very slow. I bought LTC on 2014. Thats was a 25$ /coin. And now not increase significantly. This coin is for long term investment.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Howtrain

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:22:34 AM

Litecoin seems to one of the more stable coins around. If you want to minimize risk with a lower rate of return, Litecoin might be a good choice. Sometimes it's better to take a smaller profit than a loss!
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:53:06 AM

This coin has a good future, it already exist for long period of time and it was treated as silver coin for bitcoin even if the progress is not to quick like bitcoin still this is very great coin for me. Also it is good altcoin to hold for long period of time because it has a potential to follow the step of bitcoin to be one of the best coin in crypto currency world. Also it has a good project that is why more investors continue to support this coin.
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:09:07 AM

i think litecoin is one of the best crypto
and now the price is rising a lot if you invest in this coin from the beginning,,
and i hope 2018 will be the years of litecoin
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:19:41 AM

This coin has a good future, it already exist for long period of time and it was treated as silver coin for bitcoin even if the progress is not to quick like bitcoin still this is very great coin for me. Also it is good altcoin to hold for long period of time because it has a potential to follow the step of bitcoin to be one of the best coin in crypto currency world. Also it has a good project that is why more investors continue to support this coin.

Yeah right, as you said above. I also feel that Litecoin is the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. I used to remember when I first got to know Bitcoin. At that time Litecoin was also exist with dogecoin. So I guess Litecoin is the best pick after Bitcoin. But the development of Litecoin is slower than Bitcoin, just as you say. I think it could be an opportunity in the middle of Bitcoin competition that is increasingly rampant.

Not just investors who will handle and support Litecoin. I think there will be many miners who will start focusing on Litecoin mining rather than Bitcoin. That's because Bitcoin mining is now very difficult.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:30:33 AM

Maybe the future of litecoin have big future and for sure maybe next few months the possible price of this coin become hundreds dollars price . so if you have extra money it's better if you invest that in litecoin and for sure after few  months maybe you will earn a lot of profit. More litecoin that you have more money to come with you and I Hope it will increase and it will not decrease. But its up you if you think litecoin have future or not. But for me they have big big future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print