Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ONION] DeepOnion Speculation  (Read 279 times)
cryptomarvel (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:17:16 PM

General:

Deep Onion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.

Benefits:

1. Highly Secure Transactions
2. Instant Confirmations
3. Untraceable Payments
4. Secure Wallet
5. 40 Rounds free airdrop

Key Features:

1. DeepVault
2. DeepSend

Price:

Project is a new born baby with a current price of 0.93$ in CMK and with low supply it will go to the moon
So do you think it will be Monero rival and what about the estimated price in 6 months.

For me I think the project will reach a minimum of 25$ and a maximum of 50$ in 6 month period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:40:52 PM

Deep Onion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network.

I looked into this coin a few months ago. I don't think there is much to distinguish it from TORcoin besides a few tweaks to the parameters. Given that, I don't have much faith in any developer roadmap.

With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.

TOR really doesn't guarantee anonymity. It's well known by now that governments are running TOR exits nodes. It's likely some hidden services are actually honeypots. Also, when I ran the DeepOnion wallet, I had to add designated peers to my .conf file to get the node to sync, so I have doubts about it for anyone who is serious about privacy.

Project is a new born baby with a current price of 0.93$ in CMK and with low supply it will go to the moon
So do you think it will be Monero rival and what about the estimated price in 6 months.

For me I think the project will reach a minimum of 25$ and a maximum of 50$ in 6 month period.

I think that is pretty unrealistic. Can you trade this coin anywhere besides Nova? Nova Exchange is shutting down soon.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:53:35 PM

Deep Onion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network.

I looked into this coin a few months ago. I don't think there is much to distinguish it from TORcoin besides a few tweaks to the parameters. Given that, I don't have much faith in any developer roadmap.

With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.

TOR really doesn't guarantee anonymity. It's well known by now that governments are running TOR exits nodes. It's likely some hidden services are actually honeypots. Also, when I ran the DeepOnion wallet, I had to add designated peers to my .conf file to get the node to sync, so I have doubts about it for anyone who is serious about privacy.

I think that is pretty unrealistic. Can you trade this coin anywhere besides Nova? Nova Exchange is shutting down soon.

DeepOnion is much more than a "TORcoin clone" (as I have heard it called). Read up on the DeepSend and DeepVault -- both DeepOnion specific features with lots of usability.

Also, you can buy/trade Onions on Cryptopia and have been able to for quite a while now.

Maybe you should consider looking into this coin again -- as your information seems to be flawed/outdated.  Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
msukairi

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:41:03 AM

Now we have more exchange (Cryptopia) and more will come soon.

The community is great and there is big potential for this project.
cryptomarvel (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:53:14 PM

DeepOnion almost touched 5$, this is very big achievement, soon this coin will fly to the moon and hit 10$

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: