Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is time too late  (Read 4492 times)
EtihadBitcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:55:38 PM

Then why is it that every time I check the price it is up $200+.
That is nuts! Shocked

I can not seeing this trend every stopping.

In January it was under $1000. Now it is $7550+.
That is insane. Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
filfar

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

For me... it is not too late.
This is only 1% of full potencial of BTC, many many people are joining bitcoin and many are interesting in other altcoins (I do not mean shitcoins but the bigger ones with big potencial Litecoin, Ethereum...)

Crypto times are at the beginning, after few year everyone will be telling the same - it is too late, but the truth is, that it is not.
It is like internet, is it too late to learn how to use internet ? Never.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

I believe it's not late to earn money with bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will continue to increase . But this the disadvantage of this those people earn a lot lf people because they bought and hold their bitcoin last few years ago maybe their money become 100 times but for sure your money will not like that if you buy today maybe it will become doubel or triple only because the price is high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

No Bitcoin domination is still not at 100%. 62.7% marketcap domination now and still rising. It is kinda funny to see al those "great tech" altcoins and bitcoin beats the ca$h out of it.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:15:46 PM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

this User ask for 32$ only to sell 2BTC

2.00 BTC for sale - $32 USD (MTGOX PRICE is 16.68)

Only trusted members with reputation!

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

No its not late, There are a lot of bounty campaigns that will pay bitcoins if you advertise their ico's so you can still earn coins by just working in this forum or invest immediately and start trading.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
elegion

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:52:06 PM

It's not too late to buy Bitcoin now, no where near it. Remember, that it has not been widely adopted yet and has not really gone mainstream yet. You are still in the early days of this new type of money. We are living in the age of a new GLOBAL Monetary system, it's a RESET!

Bitcoin will keep rising and will go through a few light corrections here and there in the next decade. Nevertheless,  hold on to your hat and keep buying because you'll want to be apart of this massive wealth transfer.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:17:26 PM

no its not too late, lets expect bitcoin will reach $100,000 in the future yes its impossible but it may happen, what if you know already bitcoin let say in 2010 or 2011 and the price range $20 to $30 price of bitcoin on that year and some members comment that it will reach $7,000 in 2017 so do you think its impossible?, just invest now.  Grin

AltCoinProject

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:17:44 PM

Time is relative. It is too late to do something for someone or it is not too late for others. Where is your position? On the left side or right?

For Sale http://www.altcoinproject.com-http://www.altcoinproject.org domain names. Price 1 BTC
FreeLance Media Manager...
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:34:35 PM

No, I do not think it is too late to make some money. But stop dreaming, you will not experience a one thousand times price increase. These days are now behind. However you could enjoy a reasonable two times increase in the next five years.
We can't says if it is the time or late for bitcoin, because to capitalist this is the best part to invest high amount because they knows that bitcoin value was incredibly increase for the when days past, so good luck to us because our job in bitcoin talk will limit due to high value of crypto currency in the market.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:38:21 PM

no its not too late, lets expect bitcoin will reach $100,000 in the future yes its impossible but it may happen, what if you know already bitcoin let say in 2010 or 2011 and the price range $20 to $30 price of bitcoin on that year and some members comment that it will reach $7,000 in 2017 so do you think its impossible?, just invest now.  Grin
Considering that new comers are far behind from the start but it's not to late at all. There are still more opportunities coming, although buying bitcoin for investment is so expensive at this time but we can still earned profit from it.

Having behind from bitcoin is not an option why we should not take this opportunity. Still have much time to be a part of this growing technology invesment. Nothing will happen I we just let go this great opportunity in front us. Just have it now and rejoice yourself in the future.
YsfYlmz

Activity: 175

Why not!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:41:25 PM

Then he would sell Bitcoin if he saw 2x 3x, so I think it's never too late. Today 7500 usd is not going to be 750000 usd after 10 years but we can not say whether it is balloon or not
xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

Of course it is never too late to buy Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular. People who invested in Bitcoin at the beginning of this year have already earned a lot. That's why I'm not surprised why many people are still coming here. They are all after money. It will definitely help with making Bitcoin widely used. Maybe it will be able to replace fiat money?
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:48:32 PM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

It's never too late. If you knew it was too late, then you would know where the top is. People have been claiming Bitcoin was overvalued for ages, thinking it was "too late to get rich with bitcoin" at pries as low as $15. Case in point, this post right here is pretty hilarious in retrospect:

He applies exactly the same analysis as people do now. "It's too late, big news are already in" etc.

Nice find, it is always a good idea to read the posts of the people that came before us in order to understand what they thought and it is incredible they still use the same reasons why some people think that it is too late to invest in bitcoin right now, if you believe that bitcoin is going to reach adoption by a significant amount of the population of the world then these prices are very cheap.
madentopere

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:28:31 PM

Example

Shear what you think Huh

last week i want to buy some btc and found price too high so say will buy it next sunday and now price more than 7,500$

Cry Cry Cry

all time is good
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:30:31 AM

Is time too late for what? You can buy bitcoin at any time to use it as payment method. It will likely going good to use it as value storage. You can likely make still a good profit as an investor.

But the time where you will have a winning rate of 1000% or more in a short time is likely gone! Nevertheless, some altcoins delivered such high winning rates this year and there will be surely the one or other altcoin that you can buy or mine very cheap now with the potential to have high winning rates in future.

1000% is not that much man. That is only 10x the current price. Therefore if you buy a Bitcoin today, and it goes up to $75,000 it means you made 1000% return on your initial investment. I personally think Bitcoin is going to be worth over $750,000 someday which means you will make 10,000% ROI if you invest right now.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:56:45 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
That question depends on how long are you going to hold the bitcoins that you are going to buy.

Let's say, you're going to buy now 1 BTC at a price of $7,400.00. If your intention is too hold it for just a month or a year, then I think it is not good. But if you are going to buy a bitcoin at that price an hold it for 5 years or so, then I think it is not too late to buy. Bitcoin price has been non-stop rising up in the past few weeks. And I won't be surprised if bitcoin will be going up at $20,000 in years to come.
zeragame

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:47:35 AM

I was like bitcoin 800.. ohh its to late  Roll Eyes
ponicita

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:44:06 AM

October 28th when this thread was started, bitcoin was worth $5732

Now the price is $7227

So I guess its never too late  Wink
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:44:36 AM

Now the price is $7227

I guess too that having a bitcoin is not too late because it will continually pump by the end of 2017. So what are you waiting for just buy bitcoin and rich in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:14:32 AM

Now the price is $7227

I guess too that having a bitcoin is not too late because it will continually pump by the end of 2017. So what are you waiting for just buy bitcoin and rich in the future.
If you will buy bitcoin you have to believe that it has a potential to give you a profit, the price has been increasing and that would not mean it will just stop right at the price now, it will continue to rise when the demand is increasing so it's a win for us because the value will grow.
First, you need to accept the risk and be happy to accept whatever the outcome is because we all know there is no certainty when it comes to investing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: