Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is time too late  (Read 4492 times)
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

No, I don't think that we are getting late for joining this platform. I believe that Bitcoin is growing as a popular platform for making the profit very easily. not only that Bitcoin may be used for the purchasing of everything. Though Bitcoin is a newly invented currency, Bitcoin is getting very useful for this era.
I think there is huge time to be engaged with this platform. anyone can start from now and then he or she will get benefitted in the future. 
It would never be too late until it is late. This thread was made few days ago and we all know the price of bitcoin as at then and now, so can we say it is too late? No! The usefulness of bitcoin is even becoming common and most people are getting to understand that and more people are willing to come into the show, which is why anywhere you even start at this point is a very good time to start as people will still keep seeing much value for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lynchfondu

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:38:43 PM

If Bitcoin is believed to be the world's first popular global currency, then the upside is massive, probably still 30,000x lol. The problem is that the price is definitely being driven up by expectations right now, and with that, extreme volatility.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:45:56 PM

Mass adoption will bring a lot of new improvements to whole system in terms of price and transparency. While it is cheap and affordable better to invest in this cryptocurrencies. Prices will hit higher levels after crhistmas imo.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:48:58 PM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

this User ask for 32$ only to sell 2BTC

2.00 BTC for sale - $32 USD (MTGOX PRICE is 16.68)

Only trusted members with reputation!

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

It is never too late to invest bitcoin. Bitcoin price will keep on increasing, so it's better to buy now while it is affordable. A lot of influential people are investing bitcoin because they find bitcoin a profitable long-term investment.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:59:22 PM

No Bitcoin domination is still not at 100%. 62.7% marketcap domination now and still rising. It is kinda funny to see al those "great tech" altcoins and bitcoin beats the ca$h out of it.

Bitcoin domination has not been in 100% since the second coin was created, just one year ago the bitcoin dominance was close to 90% but things have changed since that moment since many projects are flourishing and deserve to have high market caps as well, Ethereum, monero, shift, waves, litecoin all of them are good projects so I do not see why we are ever going to see a bitcoin dominance as big as the one we saw this past year and that is fine.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:27:58 PM

No Bitcoin domination is still not at 100%. 62.7% marketcap domination now and still rising. It is kinda funny to see al those "great tech" altcoins and bitcoin beats the ca$h out of it.

Bitcoin domination has not been in 100% since the second coin was created, just one year ago the bitcoin dominance was close to 90% but things have changed since that moment since many projects are flourishing and deserve to have high market caps as well, Ethereum, monero, shift, waves, litecoin all of them are good projects so I do not see why we are ever going to see a bitcoin dominance as big as the one we saw this past year and that is fine.

Correct, there was even a time that ETH closed the gap between them and bitcoin. Bitcoin is around 50%-60% I think, its greatly reduced however, I think this will remain in the next years to come as there are really altcoins that ETH that has slowly gaining as well. I also don't see bitcoin regaining that 90%  but it is still good though, at least we can all diversity our portfolio in an altcoins that has a bright future, though the returns is not that huge as compare to bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:03:12 PM

Yeah it is still increasing and the bitcoin is going to be more and more active among the crypto currency I hope in the future the bitcoin will increase the value and you will see how fast the bitcoin will grow and the space of the bitcoin will be fill with the less effort of the user so it is the time to make the bitcoin more and more popular and you will see how fast he bitcoin will grow and you will hold the profit.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:58:42 PM

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now Smiley
I can’t understand this example but what I get out of it is to make your investments useable right now. You are not late as there is a saying, “it is never too late”. Time comes and go and things are just disappeared but the scenario is almost different in bitcoin case. You need to work hard and prices are going up. So ultimate profit for you in all cases. Better not to wait, buy now.
It really takes a lot of hard work and being smart, and regarding the tree planting he mentioned, he is just more like saying you can get in at anytime and still have some growth at the end. If it does not increase in value, at least you will still have a usefulness for it. That is just the way bitcoin would end up working eventually and those who are even joining today are joining at just the right time.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:11:22 PM

There will never be a late as long as there are bitcoin circulating and it is still being mined.
Is there a late for holding gold or other commodities? There is none. They are still buying it and even items that are not mined that just have some value will still be a good purchase as long as the value will stay.  Grin
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:34:56 PM

Well cryptocurrency is the most profitable investment in the most recent 5 years, kinda legit though if you consider the current scale of cash flowing in and other booming alts. Bitcoin's price is perceived by people and that's the price they gave, which means news are important factors in deciding its price and seems everything is working well for bitcoin at $7.9k peak. Too soon or too late? that's for you to decide but beware of the whales moving the market from time to time, it's better to hold if you really decide to buy and also set yourself a target price.

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh
of course.theres never too late..bitcoin continues to grow.going up staying strong,thats the reality it will never stay low always finding eay to expand.so have faith in bitcoin,,thats the real thing

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:36:40 PM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
of course.theres never too late..bitcoin continues to grow.going up staying strong,thats the reality it will never stay low always finding eay to expand.so have faith in bitcoin,,thats the real thing
we generally expected 7000 dollars the price of bitcoin by the end of this year, but we received it already in early November. So I'm not disappointed in Bitcoin and expect only the best prospects in the future.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:43:29 AM

Never is too late, as already said this thread started with bitcoin at 5800 and we are at 7000 dollars, sure bitcoin has becamed expensive if we compara with 2011 as well last year, since the difference is huge at the moment, people still getting their salarie with fiat soo they have the same ammount to invest into bitcoin, the big difference is 500 dollars isnt anymore 0,50 btc, it will give now 0,07 btc, soo if you can afford to invest make it dont let your moment walk away.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:52:58 AM

I believed in bitcoin that currency value is good to invest and not late to earn good profit in the future, those people who say that it was too late they are the people who have no dreams and not believed in bitcoin for me much better to think more positive as always we are on the right track of investment bitcoin is one of the best coin to invest i thi k for now it is better than gold
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

Not late. The price will increasing at the future. Invest $10,000 now and you will have double (or not) among 2 years.
This is for sure thing that prices will more high in the future and those who are still waiting for the dump they are just wasting their time they must have to invest now otherwise they will regret in the future by seeing other achieving good piece of profit, and still there is no possibility of rice coming down because bitcoin has become unstoppable and it is doubling investment in weeks and this attracts more people.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:13:56 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
Many people like me regret the moment when the price of the bitcoin is still cheap. I can say that it is not yet late for us to buy bitcoins. We should invest now our money to the bitcoin because I know that we can earn many benefits in the future.
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
Many people like me regret the moment when the price of the bitcoin is still cheap. I can say that it is not yet late for us to buy bitcoins. We should invest now our money to the bitcoin because I know that we can earn many benefits in the future.
Yes its not late for everyone to buy because bitcoin has a long way ahead of us bitcoin will still rally and will reach more than $10,000 and maybe will be more than that.

handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:07:07 PM

Al the time there are people that saying "oh now it's too late"...but for sure some of this people just saying this because there mental activity and not because they deeply understand the market and economy of todays life, and of course it's easy to dream about how it's great will it be to buy btc for several $ )))
to my knowledge there is no word late. because all must pass the time too, and that time always rotates according to the time set. so it's never too late to achieve success through bitcoin as an intermediary.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:47:53 PM

I don't think it is too late to buy bitcoin to do investment. The price of bitcoin is predicted will grow up and up until it reaches on 10000$ and some experts said that it even can reach on 50000$ in the future. Therefore, before bitcoin price at this present is still reachable, it had better to buy it and invest it now for longterm investment. And wait to obtain the profit.
It’s never late because bitcoin is still gaining popularity and nobody guess that how much rise it will gain so if you have enough capital now then invest that will really allow you to make enough profit in the coming days and on top of it some people are talking about November 16 fork, I am not sure about that maybe on that day prices will go more high so 7.5k is not enough invest now you will gain up to 100%.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:34:32 PM

Then why is it that every time I check the price it is up $200+.
That is nuts! Shocked

I can not seeing this trend every stopping.

In January it was under $1000. Now it is $7550+.
That is insane. Embarrassed
Well that means it is never too late to do something, especially in case of bitcoin. As you say it's price is $7550+ now and what if it's price rise to $10,000 in a few years, then people will say that now its late. From all this I mean still there is time if someone wants to buy bitcoin then he shouldn't waste his time anymore and should buy bitcoins if he really want profit from it.

Exactly. Whatever price you decide to put in, eventually you'll be in profit considering the trend of btc you've just mentioned. Its just going to go up and its not too late for you yet. Though better to jump in as soon as possible.
I totally agree with that. it's never too late to invest into btc because btc will one day exceed the current price. I believe in that
Yeah current price will look cheap for the next few years, as we see the price of a few years ago. so no word too late to invest in bitcoin, because growth and user bitcoin every year is always increasing, and this will make the price continued to rise in the future.

If your aiming to achieve big then this time is best for investing money and investing at this time will give you a bunch of profit in coming days and there is a lot of more possibilities some are saying that there is a fork coming in the mid of November and if this will happen then there will be a golden chance for you to buy otherwise this you’ll have to buy at this price because future value will be much higher than now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: