Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is time too late  (Read 4492 times)
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:07:09 PM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

this User ask for 32$ only to sell 2BTC

2.00 BTC for sale - $32 USD (MTGOX PRICE is 16.68)

Only trusted members with reputation!

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

I think that it is normal to had a inflation and deflation in able to deal in the economy but take a risk to had an assurance by taking it more time by time. So their is a possibility that bitcion had increase.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:07:34 AM

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now Smiley
I can’t understand this example but what I get out of it is to make your investments useable right now. You are not late as there is a saying, “it is never too late”. Time comes and go and things are just disappeared but the scenario is almost different in bitcoin case. You need to work hard and prices are going up. So ultimate profit for you in all cases. Better not to wait, buy now.
It really takes a lot of hard work and being smart, and regarding the tree planting he mentioned, he is just more like saying you can get in at anytime and still have some growth at the end. If it does not increase in value, at least you will still have a usefulness for it. That is just the way bitcoin would end up working eventually and those who are even joining today are joining at just the right time.
Bitcoin is making progress day by day and a time will come when all those who would have bitcoin would be called as lucky persons of the time. Reason is, bitcoins are making the whole world technical. All the transactions will be done through bitcoin and no paper will be there in the future. So better is to be ready for that time. And for this, make your way up to the mark.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

I think that it is normal to had a inflation and deflation in able to deal in the economy but take a risk to had an assurance by taking it more time by time. So their is a possibility that bitcion had increase.
It is very important to have the bitcoin because the demand of the bitcoin is gradually increasing and the it is not late because the bitcoin will never get down and it will grow more and more, if you will buy the bitcoin you will have the profit but if you will not invest in the bitcoin you will find it very hard to have it when the price of the bitcoin will be high and will be hard so it is not late just buy it today.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:03:41 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
Many people like me regret the moment when the price of the bitcoin is still cheap. I can say that it is not yet late for us to buy bitcoins. We should invest now our money to the bitcoin because I know that we can earn many benefits in the future.
Yes like you we are more than hundreds and thousands who are just cursing ourselves for not getting into bitcoin world back in 2010 or around when bitcoin was only $0.04. How cheap was bitcoin. Just think what if we would have bought 5 bitcoins at that time. Now we become billionaires as per my country’s currency. Bitcoin is amazing and it will make the whole world wonderful.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:59:54 AM

My Only Advice. Buy Bitcoin.
Short and straight to the point advise! Except that you did not add NOW!
I remember few days ago when I wanted to buy bitcoin with fiat and was still at $5800 and I was waiting for the value to come down instead of buying, still happy I ended up making the decision to buy at $6500 though. The thing is just buy at that point as it is just the good point and the best you can get at that moment.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:44:29 AM

It is still not too late if you will buy bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is keep going up and it seems that there is no chance for bitcoin to go down anymore because of the huge demand it is in the market. I think that bitcoin will just keep going up to $10,000 and it will stabilize in that price and that is why buying bitcoin now is still not too late even though the price for the past few years are just cheap.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

The same question is asked by most of the guys that read the news about low prices of Bitcoin that were in 2011-2013. No, you are not late and you will be not late ever. Mining has become complicated, but you can successfully trade. BTC will go up.
Venom2551

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:54:16 PM

Still we have...time till dec or jan then after that bitcoin will make more grips towards market.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:51:36 PM

Time is always right, you will have to use the opportunity because time and opportunity will not knock for everyone every time so do not waste any more time use the opportunity right away by investing on bitcoins or investing your time on learning about bitcoins and blockchain network and keep updated with the crypto news will give you ideas on where to invest and how to earn profits in the long run, as we can see that the bitcoin has increased the price as time passes so in the near future the value of bitcoins surpasses $10000 which is definite so do not waste you time, invest it right away without a second thought as this technology is a trillion dollar market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:55:42 AM

No..because the past years Bitcoin value is very much cheapier,now and the following years Bitcoin value increases from time to time

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:40:10 AM

There is never too late if you will start now... act
fast and forger too late
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:48:47 AM

Al the time there are people that saying "oh now it's too late"...but for sure some of this people just saying this because there mental activity and not because they deeply understand the market and economy of todays life, and of course it's easy to dream about how it's great will it be to buy btc for several $ )))
A man of courage and strong intention start with least investment and makes huge savings for future by hard work so if someone is of the view that it is too late and cannot afford so he should have to invest least in bitcoin and hopefully within couple of days he will see improvement in his investment. Wasting of time is late in real sense, effort on time is not a concept of late.

Experts are of the view that it is the beginning of bitcoin and the destination is now so far, so keeping in mind expert opinion and act accordingly.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:57:40 AM

I am listening this since the beginning of the year when bitcoin crossed $1k price and even at that time people were asking whether its too late now to get into bitcoins and see the price of bitcoins now so the answer remains the same in the past and even now that its never too late to buy bitcoins as you will feel the magic one year later on and that time you will understand that it was not late to buy bitcoins even at $8k price.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

It isnt too late to invest and trade bitcoin while its price doesnt hit 10k usd . Just remember be resposible on all of your transaction and investment we all know that bitcoin is highly volatile.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:49:12 PM

No , it is not too late for us to invest on bitcoin as long as you are willing to take the risk for you ti have and invest take it ..I would say it is too late for us If you ignore it now and you don't take the chance to try it
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

Well i don't think so that it is too late as bitcoins are still increasing and will keep on rising in future too.As we know that bitcoins are highly volatile and this year bitcoins has risen from $900 to shocking $8400 so just invest in bitcoins and hold them for as long as possible as bitcoins are still in developing phase and has potential to grow more.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:38:08 PM

No..because the past years Bitcoin value is very much cheapier,now and the following years Bitcoin value increases from time to time
The value was low and the bitcoin price is now very high because now a lot of the people who were even not the part of the bitcoin as much as the people are investing the more bitcoin is helping, I hope the bitcoin will be the best and the valuable currency so I hope the bitcoin is now increasing more and more I can see how fast the bitcoin price and the value is increasing and it will grow more and more.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:12:41 PM

fast and forger too late
It is not too late but it is a little bit late because bitcoin has already crossed $8,000 and it if look at its price few months ago it was somewhere near $2,000. There is a difference of $6,000 and it is a good amount if earned. Now considering the future predictions, experts say that bitcoin is going to touch $10,000 before the end of this year. It is better to start buying Bitcoin in fractions instead of just thinking.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:16:36 PM

fast and forger too late
It is not too late but it is a little bit late because bitcoin has already crossed $8,000 and it if look at its price few months ago it was somewhere near $2,000. There is a difference of $6,000 and it is a good amount if earned. Now considering the future predictions, experts say that bitcoin is going to touch $10,000 before the end of this year. It is better to start buying Bitcoin in fractions instead of just thinking.
Lol it even for a while hovered above 11k dude before plunging at the same pace it did rising up. If you've observed the charts here, it's never going to be too late since there are price corrections and dips that can wait for before buying and bitcoin always goes up and breaks all.time.highs

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

It's a bit late when you're talking about the gains you can have since the start of BTC, although long term it's still on an early phase. However, there are still thousands of alts where you can start investing and earn up to a thousand times gain. See DeepOnion as an example. It went to a high of 5USD and went back sub 1USD price. If you invest now (currently at around 1.5USD), there's more than 300% room for growth again on the previous ATH. Take that into consideration and add the fundamentals of this coin and God knows how high it would reach in the years to come. You can try joining the community to learn more about the project here - https://deeponion.org/community/. It's basically a TOR based coin that processes anonymous transactions. It also has added features like DeepVault - a crypto hashing service built within the wallet that let's you add a cryptographic signature to documents. It's on early stages of development and more features to come. Their upcoming DeepSend is the most awaited feature, it will surely bring this new coin to the moon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: