Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior!  (Read 2931 times)
freneza

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Yes, it is a savior in a difficult time. Investing in the future can be the best medium also. Not only Venezuela and Zimbabwe, but also Bitcoin's role in all countries is one. Bitcoin can solve many problems of economic and political. The discrimination that is being created between the rich and the poor, will be reduced considerably. Because the rich will invest Bitcoin and the poor will earn Bitcoin by doing that.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

Probably bitcoin can save financial position of certain people but i am not sure about countries. Many countries even banining bitcoins because of different reasons i don't know. At my opinion it's stupid to ban currency that can help to improve economy.

Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

I think there is a true bitcoin to be a solution or a savior in life. The proof of my financial problems easily overcome after dabbling with bitcoin. If we want a little patience and try then it will be realized and do not forget to keep praying to God to launch all affairs.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

Yes. Bitcoin can be savior for us. It can help us financially. Because bitcoin is very wide opportunity as i said.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:18:56 PM

I saw this through my friends. Previously I had unemployed friends and they spent all their time playing electronic games, but since I introduced the bitcoin market to them, now they have quit gaming and they spend all their time to study about this market
What you are saying is that you did a good job. And this will contribute to the market becoming more and more popular. And I hope that there will be as many people as you can help your friends and make them good.
yes true, friends are very meaningful because they often accompany us in any case even he painstakingly taught me what is called bitcoin.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

Yes it's probably right. Because bitcoin makes a lot of money in finality, you need to be totally saved. It is for me that I am just studying as it turns out when I am short on my tuition fee
yes I agree with your opinion, bitcoin is beneficial for many people and earning someone extra income in the bitcoin forum.
Bitcoin is way of earning for all of us and we are getting high profit from bitcoin every days as price of bitcoin gets high almost thousands of dollars so we can earn profit from it easily, bitcoin is very reliable to use as an additional source of income as it is does not disturb our regular job too, so if you get some spare time spend it in this forum making posts sharing your ideology about bitcoin and earn monthly salary from bitcoin.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.

Bitcoin can save you from your debts because the price is keep on increasing depending on the season so you can cash out your coins if you are contented on the market price of cryptocurrency you invested.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

Yes bitcoin can be savior of many people in the whole world,bitcoin help people in financial problem,help people to earn many for there future.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

It really could be a savior ,It has saved me from my financial problem last year, And it gave me a bright future because of the crypto currency I think I could at least have a life with a few money problem.
I believe with that, bitcoin is really a savior because there are a lot of unemployed people  before that right now is having a nice life with the help of bitcoin, like i am just unemployed before but now i am earning more money over than having a real job.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.

I definitely agree, and yet some countries really do want to change the tradition and nature of this currency which may affect the miners and workers here really bad, if someone will able to know the personal attibutes and information of the other this may cause it to illegal allegations regarding informations, and we dont want this to happen, if we want equilibrium we must maintain it. I am not really into centralization, it limits the capabilities of a person to grow.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

It really could be a savior ,It has saved me from my financial problem last year, And it gave me a bright future because of the crypto currency I think I could at least have a life with a few money problem.
I believe with that, bitcoin is really a savior because there are a lot of unemployed people  before that right now is having a nice life with the help of bitcoin, like i am just unemployed before but now i am earning more money over than having a real job.
yes bitcoin is a best way for those who are jobless and that's why they earn much more money from bitcoin and they can also invest in bitcoin for secure future, so bitcoin is a really best savior for people and for country's economy because bitcoin is very helpful for improve economy of a country and that's why government will never conducer of any country and their people will live in successful life.

Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

More importantly, the intrinsic nature bitcoin has can actually help to stamp out devaluation over the years due to its limited supply. This is in contrast to the US dollar that has lost over 90% of its purchasing power over the last 5 decades. So imagine we we had bitcoin already then, someone who chooses to keep his/her wealth in bitcoin would have kept 90% of the value of such wealth. So indeed, bitcoin is a savior !!!
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:16:09 AM

Yes true, it must be admitted that the presence of bitcoin is a solution for many people, with simple and easy things they can earn income and poverty so that it can be said bitcoin is a savior.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:16:51 AM

well yes bitcoin can be a savior of poverty, there will be no more poverty if many people with a good heart will know about bitcoin and those who are poor now can change their life using bitcoins. for sure there is a chance that this will happen.
Maybe bitcoin is the answers prayer for me to have a job and I'm gonna be in the environment that is a very nice place to live.And this all because having bitcoin in my life .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: