Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] Yenten v2.0.1 [YTN] [YescryptR16] [Exchange avilable]  (Read 147084 times)
yarisken

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:37:25 PM

Thanks for that info!  So the atom x5-z8350 is quite competitive it seems.  I am delving into cryogenics now so making a cryogenic case for a mini-itx ryzen 1700.  The reason I am moving to the ryzen is it's overclockability, when I am using liquid nitrogen to cool I want the ability to overclock.  Using liquid nitrogen will lower the power used by about a factor of 10 for the same hashrate.
I just learned about the Odroid MC1, a cluster of four stripped down XU4s: http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G150152508314
Might be just what you are looking for, properly cooled one of those should do 480H/s at max. 80W (probably less since no GPU or USB are used during mining) for 220$.

First time I heard about the liquid nitrogen power saving stuff, sounds interesting if true. Also, can we stop the FUD please?

hi guys, i'm mining yenten with ubuntu and xeon cpu, this work ok!! but, i have a AMD processor x6 phenom, when i run the minerd always the miner closed , any another version??
There's cpuminer-opt, which is faster. Check the OP.  Grin

Thanks for the info but I have pretty much concluded that any maker boards are going to be bad since they always use outdated processors.  The ryzen 7 can get over 1khash for only 65w TDP and the processor and motherboard is only about $400 total.

No one has figured out this method for using liquid nitrogen; actually submerging a hermetically sealed computer case into it.  Designed for mining but I'm sure more of my demand will come from overclockers.  But since I am running it that cold I need the ability to overclock to have some control over the temperature.  But ya lowering temperature keeps having exponentially increasing gains because temperature controls resistance of curcuits.  Resistance controls heat production.  So you can imagine how it would snowball.

Its not FUD, it is basically fraud that I am exposing, mega miner hides himself from the richlist and takes extrordinary steps to hide how much yenten he really has while likely buying up all the supply he can.  I'm stillmining but I won't be holding yenten during a pump and dump like I believe we are in.  Since hashrate is rising I think he will probably try to pull this off sooner rather then later while he still controls the majority of yenten.

Let say that he dumps, what is the problem in the future then ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:46:35 PM

Its not FUD, it is basically fraud that I am exposing, mega miner hides himself from the richlist and takes extrordinary steps to hide how much yenten he really has while likely buying up all the supply he can.  I'm stillmining but I won't be holding yenten during a pump and dump like I believe we are in.  Since hashrate is rising I think he will probably try to pull this off sooner rather then later while he still controls the majority of yenten.

It's fraud to hold a coin and mine it and buy it at the same time according to newbies  Grin Hilarious. Take your pills Mr chill. I'd like to see you involved in this coin without the obvious novice hysterics.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
karlos_545

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:48:50 PM

mining will be available only on CPU? No gpu?
devident

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:11:22 PM

Hey friends:

1. Someone pump and dump Yenten? That would result in more fairly distributed coins at a cheaper rate.

2. If you are mining and holding Yenten, then you are 100% safe from any schemes. If you are mining and holding Yenten then who cares what the markets say. Just keep mining as the drama unfolds.

3. Remember the fundamentals: there are 36,000 coins being distributed per day. No more and no less.

4. This is what it feels like to be a part of something important and valuable: we are afraid that a bad actor is attacking the network and ruining this noble, good thing that we believe in, but guess what: Yenten will still be standing after the dust settles, Yenten doesn’t fear your pumps and dumps, and hostile takeover attemps will only result in publicity of Yenten.

ILMC

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:51:35 PM

Hey friends:

1. Someone pump and dump Yenten? That would result in more fairly distributed coins at a cheaper rate.

2. If you are mining and holding Yenten, then you are 100% safe from any schemes. If you are mining and holding Yenten then who cares what the markets say. Just keep mining as the drama unfolds.

3. Remember the fundamentals: there are 36,000 coins being distributed per day. No more and no less.

4. This is what it feels like to be a part of something important and valuable: we are afraid that a bad actor is attacking the network and ruining this noble, good thing that we believe in, but guess what: Yenten will still be standing after the dust settles, Yenten doesn’t fear your pumps and dumps, and hostile takeover attemps will only result in publicity of Yenten.

+100500

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC / No GPUJoin us!
ir.hn

Activity: 322
Merit: 54

Consensus is Constitution

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

Its not FUD, it is basically fraud that I am exposing, mega miner hides himself from the richlist and takes extrordinary steps to hide how much yenten he really has while likely buying up all the supply he can.  I'm stillmining but I won't be holding yenten during a pump and dump like I believe we are in.  Since hashrate is rising I think he will probably try to pull this off sooner rather then later while he still controls the majority of yenten.

It's fraud to hold a coin and mine it and buy it at the same time according to newbies  Grin Hilarious. Take your pills Mr chill. I'd like to see you involved in this coin without the obvious novice hysterics.

I've been involved in this coin from the very beginning, I was mining it within the first day it was released and created a profile solely to interact here on this thread.  I believe in cpu only coins and this is the very best at the moment and I see myself mining this until I release my own coin however long that may take.

What you all have to understand is that this is the wild west.  If this sort of thing had been going on in stocks it would be illegal.  I'm glad its not illegal but with great power comes great responsibility so we need us little guys to expose the antics of the big guys so we don't suffer for it.

People asked why would a pump and dump matter?  For the hardcore early adopters we would stick around but do we really want to look bad to our friends and more skeptical people if they buy at 10,000 satoshi and loose it all when a big player that we didn't even know existed dumps?  It is a morale killer and I am trying to protect us from that.

Slow and steady gains is what we want we don't need the flashiness of a meteoric rise and then a dump that kills all interest in the coin.

yarisken

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:27:26 PM

I've been involved in this coin from the very beginning, I was mining it within the first day it was released and created a profile solely to interact here on this thread.  I believe in cpu only coins and this is the very best at the moment and I see myself mining this until I release my own coin however long that may take.

What you all have to understand is that this is the wild west.  If this sort of thing had been going on in stocks it would be illegal.  I'm glad its not illegal but with great power comes great responsibility so we need us little guys to expose the antics of the big guys so we don't suffer for it.

People asked why would a pump and dump matter?  For the hardcore early adopters we would stick around but do we really want to look bad to our friends and more skeptical people if they buy at 10,000 satoshi and loose it all when a big player that we didn't even know existed dumps?  It is a morale killer and I am trying to protect us from that.

Slow and steady gains is what we want we don't need the flashiness of a meteoric rise and then a dump that kills all interest in the coin.

I understand you but you should not fear. Yenten is not pumped by a company but by real people. We all love the coin and you know, in the end, love always wins :-).
devident

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:52:57 PM

I've been involved in this coin from the very beginning, I was mining it within the first day it was released and created a profile solely to interact here on this thread.  I believe in cpu only coins and this is the very best at the moment and I see myself mining this until I release my own coin however long that may take.

What you all have to understand is that this is the wild west.  If this sort of thing had been going on in stocks it would be illegal.  I'm glad its not illegal but with great power comes great responsibility so we need us little guys to expose the antics of the big guys so we don't suffer for it.

People asked why would a pump and dump matter?  For the hardcore early adopters we would stick around but do we really want to look bad to our friends and more skeptical people if they buy at 10,000 satoshi and loose it all when a big player that we didn't even know existed dumps?  It is a morale killer and I am trying to protect us from that.

I think part of your argument relies on the idea that miners have figured out how to mine it cheaply. People are greedy, and if one person cracked the algo then hashrate would be 8 mh/s by now. Instead, I really believe these big miners are putting at least 250-450 sat of mining costs into obtaining each coin, which means there is simply a huge amount of investment entering the network right now.

If a single person is hoarding coins in multiple wallets... either they dump or they hold. If they dump then cheaper coins for everyone and lower diff, but if they hold until price increases then they are essentially removing that supply from the market for a period of time and so they deserve the profits that they could realize down the road.

As for the volatility, I think you are correct. People could lose lots of money if they are buying at 6,000 sat and it crashed back to 600 sat. But that’s more of an argument for why new adopters should mine, mine, and mine instead of buying on markets, and frankly I’d prefer to see an increase in individual miners over an increase in price.

Do we all want to agree on a community signature or use our own? I’m going to make my own version today and I’ll post the code in case anyone wants it too.

cryptogbumper

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:16:56 PM

so anyone want to dump, I will buy in!

I'm still mining, about 100+ coins per day... and will hold this coin! 

Don't know if someone has cracked the algo and gathered most of the coin, but I trust this project!
andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:04:05 PM

I don't know about you guys but I'm solo mining and buying without selling. This coin is a future winner. Just like btc was in its early days.
andronikos

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:10:47 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 10:26:11 PM by andronikos

I've noticed something really funny. If you look in coinsmarket someone is trying to drop the price drastically while someone else is trying to keep it there. Lol.. If you see the numbers it's really funny!! Newbies are playing..    Cheesy Cheesy
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:36:14 PM

Bat file example?
devident

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:40:52 PM

I've noticed something really funny. If you look in coinsmarket someone is trying to drop the price drastically while someone else is trying to keep it there. Lol.. If you see the numbers it's really funny!! Newbies are playing..    Cheesy Cheesy

you're right. The order pricing and frequency of placement has become more strategic over the last few days. One seller seems to be setting up big single orders but there's another seller who is setting up random orders to entice buyers.

andronikos

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:43:05 PM

you're right. The order pricing and frequency of placement has become more strategic over the last few days. One seller seems to be setting up big single orders but there's another seller who is setting up random orders to entice buyers.
Exactly. Like a game..
devident

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:51:36 PM

Bat file example?

This is mine for minerd on miso pool where -t is the number of cpu threads:

minerd.exe -t 4 -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.misosi.ru:16011 -u <youruser.yourworker> -p x,c=YTN

and for cpuminer-opt, which I think automatically detects your cpu threads:

cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.misosi.ru:16011 -u <youruser.yourworker> -p x,c=YTN

solo mining with minerd:

minerd.exe -t 4 -a yescryptr16 -o localhost:9982 -u username -p password --coinbase-addr=<yourYTNwalletaddress>

nyantheory

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:29:53 PM

This mega miner is funneling yenten through thousands of one time use throw away addresses then depositing it into holding accounts.  He is loosing half of his mining rewards in transaction fees just to hide this miners existence!  His biggest holding account is the #1 largest holder of yenten but he has many more that are probably in the top 10 as well such as this one.

http://yenten-blockexplorer.chocottokozukai.click/address/YgD4ByGnqviNafUAyJ5nTgCULYye86sU6N

And yes I am an investigator but no not junior.

Cool, they dump... Cheap yenten yay!

It would just get bought up. lol. Not even the top wallet has the millions and millions it would take to dump this coin to 1 sat with a $1k+ sell wall..

ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:52:19 PM

Hey Dev!  Want to make this idea happen?  Could be the start of a revolution and good publicity for yenten!

Be the first dev to clone bitcoin!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381234.0

ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:53:53 PM

This mega miner is funneling yenten through thousands of one time use throw away addresses then depositing it into holding accounts.  He is loosing half of his mining rewards in transaction fees just to hide this miners existence!  His biggest holding account is the #1 largest holder of yenten but he has many more that are probably in the top 10 as well such as this one.

http://yenten-blockexplorer.chocottokozukai.click/address/YgD4ByGnqviNafUAyJ5nTgCULYye86sU6N

And yes I am an investigator but no not junior.

Cool, they dump... Cheap yenten yay!

It would just get bought up. lol. Not even the top wallet has the millions and millions it would take to dump this coin to 1 sat with a $1k+ sell wall..

You are looking at the wrong post, one of my previous I showed the miner that mined 1/3 the total coins is funneling coins to accounts like the one you quoted.

nyantheory

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:54:28 PM

WARNING WARNING WARNING

We are very possibly in a Pump and dump!  The person who has the most yenten, 13% of the total supply of 1.6 million coins, is the one who is buying everything up at the exchanges!  This guy is a miner it appears but he is also making tons of buys at exchanges it seems.  Looking at his wallet everything is a buy and since there are two transaction outputs in almost every transaction it means that these coins are coming from an exchange.  Some of his income is also coming in transactions where there are dozens of outputs which makes me think he is also the #2 miner in one of the pools.

http://yenten-blockexplorer.chocottokozukai.click/address/YejFaoNhNUhTyHvop9zxeCdeoWx6uTrMU9

My advice?  Set your buy orders under 200-300 satoshi per coin so that when this guy does dump, you can buy it at the bottom.

Holy shit, this guy is also linked (in the transaction below) to this SOLO miner who has generated roughly 1/3 the total supply of yenten!

http://yenten-blockexplorer.chocottokozukai.click/tx/00869b38b1fdc41b9428ba6edc3ce827deb038ad28690b746128324f77929d9d

http://yenten-blockexplorer.chocottokozukai.click/address/YVX5SfUzgDP4px17rJX7AaKbWVSJ2JLJvs

This guy doesn't own 13% of the total supply, he owns at least 30%!

Oh wow. a few hundred k coins.

Now, look at 99.9% of projects in these ANNs. All of them scrypt, high APR PoS, etc. Those top wallets have few hundred MILLIONS of coins.

There is zero chance that if they dump 100% of their supply, you're going to see a 10-50 sat coin. Zero. It will be the same price it dumped at a week later. Even if he really really really hated the coin and got everyone else to dump and drove the price to nothing more than a 1 sat sell wall, you could buy the entire supply generated for $200-ish.

Your conspiracies are a yawn fest. The mathematics you're used to with other projects don't apply here. They do not have enough supply to dump to zero. They would have to in addition build a sell wall of over .2 btc for others not to buy in. It's impossible.

ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:58:31 PM

I've been involved in this coin from the very beginning, I was mining it within the first day it was released and created a profile solely to interact here on this thread.  I believe in cpu only coins and this is the very best at the moment and I see myself mining this until I release my own coin however long that may take.

What you all have to understand is that this is the wild west.  If this sort of thing had been going on in stocks it would be illegal.  I'm glad its not illegal but with great power comes great responsibility so we need us little guys to expose the antics of the big guys so we don't suffer for it.

People asked why would a pump and dump matter?  For the hardcore early adopters we would stick around but do we really want to look bad to our friends and more skeptical people if they buy at 10,000 satoshi and loose it all when a big player that we didn't even know existed dumps?  It is a morale killer and I am trying to protect us from that.

I think part of your argument relies on the idea that miners have figured out how to mine it cheaply. People are greedy, and if one person cracked the algo then hashrate would be 8 mh/s by now. Instead, I really believe these big miners are putting at least 250-450 sat of mining costs into obtaining each coin, which means there is simply a huge amount of investment entering the network right now.

If a single person is hoarding coins in multiple wallets... either they dump or they hold. If they dump then cheaper coins for everyone and lower diff, but if they hold until price increases then they are essentially removing that supply from the market for a period of time and so they deserve the profits that they could realize down the road.

As for the volatility, I think you are correct. People could lose lots of money if they are buying at 6,000 sat and it crashed back to 600 sat. But that’s more of an argument for why new adopters should mine, mine, and mine instead of buying on markets, and frankly I’d prefer to see an increase in individual miners over an increase in price.

Do we all want to agree on a community signature or use our own? I’m going to make my own version today and I’ll post the code in case anyone wants it too.

Go ahead and make it and I'm sure we will all adopt it until something cooler comes along Smiley.  But ya when anyone controls 1/3 the total supply like the current situation we find ourselves in, just a flick of his finger and it could cause a crash from anywhere the price becomes to 100 sat.  The big revelation here is that no one knew that a single person controlled 1/3 of yenten.  He hid his tracks pretty decently.  #1 on the rich list is just one of many of his wallets.

It isn't an idea, I simply presented the fact that I found the wallet that has mined literally 1/3 the supply of yenten.  Does this mean he cracked the algo for graphics cards and produces yenten cheaper than anyone else?  Probably but not necessarily.  We know graphics cards can mine this, they just wouldn't really be much better than optimum use of CPU's like a ryzen farm.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: