Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlie Lee Regards Litecoin Cash as a scam and warns investors to act carefully  (Read 113 times)
Boluwatife (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:39:37 PM

Charlie Lee posted to
his Twitter:

“The Litecoin team and I are not forking Litecoin. Any forks that you hear about is a scam trying to confuse you to think it’s related to Litecoin. Don’t fall for it and definitely don’t enter your private keys or seed into their website or client. Be careful out there!”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

In fact, we could argue that all the altcoins using script as their algo are Litecoin forks. But at least they didn't pretend to be Litecoin, like obviously the self proclaimed Litecoin Cash is doing. Well done, Charlie Lee.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:12:13 PM

It's Charlie Lee's advice on the investment of the Litecoin speculators who are deliberately manipulating its value in their favor. It is certain that no manager accepts his crypto is dominated by others. I am confident that under the management of a very professional team, Litecoin will definitely grow stronger in 2018. Charlie Lee is still the most professional manager I have ever known outside of Vitalik.

nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

Charlie Lee posted to
his Twitter:

“The Litecoin team and I are not forking Litecoin. Any forks that you hear about is a scam trying to confuse you to think it’s related to Litecoin. Don’t fall for it and definitely don’t enter your private keys or seed into their website or client. Be careful out there!”

Well it's obvious that LCC is attempt to make money over popularity of LTC and the idea of BCH.

It's a dead sh*tcoin and I plan to inta-dump mine when I get it from the fork and forget about it.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

Charlie Lee posted to
his Twitter:

Well it's obvious that LCC is attempt to make money over popularity of LTC and the idea of BCH.

It's a dead sh*tcoin and I plan to inta-dump mine when I get it from the fork and forget about it.
The creator of litecoin cash is money whore, It's possible to see if that was the same people behind the litecoin cash is the same with the creator of bitcoin fork coin too.
The fact that shit fork coins are hurting the crypto right now.  To earn instant demand and value without any development progress to be proven to the investors or traders. basically these scammers  are aiming to get hype.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:07:23 AM

Oh man another one.. when will this crap finally end? Good that Charlie Lee wrote a warning but still I just cannot understand how people can throw any money at those obvious scam forks. Guess there are just too many people wanting to get rich quick and not doing any kind of research

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:19:32 AM

LCC makes me confused, why he gave ratio 1 LTC = 10 LCC, maybe this is their strategy to make a lot of people interested. but no matter what, the LCC is affecting the LTC price to go up and I still get profit from this increase.

thanks op for the information.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: