Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethconnect ico Like Bitconnect? This will make millions of dollars.  (Read 887 times)
ry0t (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:21:41 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 03:35:16 AM by ry0t

The Eth connect platform is having their ico starting November 1st and ending November 30th. This program is just like bitconnect or more recently we saw regal coin go to 90 dollars. These platforms all offer lending, staking and mining. Personally here fit we are putting $40,000 into this program. Ethconnect is scheduled to sell 8 million tokens.  Read More:  https://bittox.com/2017/10/29/ethconnect-ico-like-bitconnect-lets-make-millions/

Sorry about my bad rating, I was promoting a decentralized ponzi like token many years ago.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit247

Activity: 123

bitcoin.org

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:27:18 AM

just another scam. keep you bits safe

BTCitcoin: 35DtMsEK1g1xVMKh4V7beAyguiU9qcHwtF  || ETH: Hacked Sad
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:48:06 AM

People in crypto scream scam so easily. Have you even looked into the project? done research. and due diligence at all?

yer its more then likely a ponzie skeem but the thing about pinzie skeems... go in day one and pull out at the right time then you will be fine and come out with great gains

we have sein it with bitconnect.. tradded at $1 and now its at $200.

I for one will put a grand into ethconnect just to see what happens. i suggest to others to put a small amount in. after all every investment is a gamble anyways.

only invest what you can afford to loose is my opinion
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:36:26 AM

People in crypto scream scam so easily. Have you even looked into the project? done research. and due diligence at all?

yer its more then likely a ponzie skeem but the thing about pinzie skeems... go in day one and pull out at the right time then you will be fine and come out with great gains

I for one will put a grand into ethconnect just to see what happens. i suggest to others to put a small amount in. after all every investment is a gamble anyways.

Yes I agree, that many people here haphazardly speak, say a scam project, although they do not know and do not do research on the project. Without proof, free speech.

I think all investments have risks, if we do not want to risk, then do not try to invest.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:44:42 AM

You're completely right, ponzi schemes do go far, unless their website gets taken down and the wallets stop syncing without an update then the investors are screwed aint they? But of course we can say that about any coin, but the truth is tats the point of investing into coins with either known team members or companies/investors.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Fundalini

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:06:02 AM

Just saw this and this, you might want to see that before you take a risk and invest in it. Personally, I wouldn't mind dropping a few bucks to it just to be sure because we can never really tell as we have seen like what happened to bitconnect.
NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:00:03 PM

dunno why, but i just never join that programs
even tho they are profitable
its just not fun to earn from ponzi schemes

Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:02:32 PM

Yes I agree, that many people here haphazardly speak, say a scam project, although they do not know and do not do research on the project. Without proof, free speech.

I think all investments have risks, if we do not want to risk, then do not try to invest.

,i agree with it, and with my own reasons and purpose. Isn't it you are going to risk in order to make money? And then just like that you can easily tell with it that is just a ponzi? So if you are not into those risks then just better not criticize ones project or just leave it blank then, besides if it is ponzi then those who risk some amounts would lose, that is why according to one have said above, risk the amount you can afford to lose, this is like gambling anyways.
novaprime

Activity: 812

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:27:52 PM

It looks like the project will be very hot because it is very similar to Bitcoinct and in the future we will see Ethconect more popular in many markets and I will consider a small investment in this project because I like the project of Japan

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Ralph43

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:37:11 PM

These kind of projects are deadly for the crypto world. This is what the 'outside' world makes to shut crypto down. To many scam projects.
Mephysto

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:36:13 PM

Definitely not a Japanese project. Poor Japanese on their homepage.
burliko

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:41:52 PM

they have the right name -

I don't know if it's real or fake - nobody does, but i do know this.....

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO THROW MONEY AT THIS THING!! - just like bitconnect - these guys can ride on bcc success easily even if it is a scam -

For all we know Bitconnect is a well designed ponzi guys I mean come on -

This is a lotto ticket and half the people hating I can assure you are trying to scare you off so they can grab more -

170k people already online competing for only 8 mil coins ........... going to be fun to watch!!

Good luck
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:09:38 PM

Oh EthConnect seems to be similar to BitConnect.
Today many people have their doubts — what if it is a scam? I am sure this platform will give its profits for sure.
As for me, I will be also waiting when November comes to try EthConnect. Why not? The project seems great.
bambarmia

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:18:06 AM

Today many people have their doubts — what if it is a scam? I am sure this platform will give its profits for sure.
As for me, I will be also waiting when November comes to try EthConnect. Why not? The project seems great.
Ethconnect is a scam and this topic is also started by a scammer. His profile was marked by red negative trust and the same will happen to all scammers who is promoting and supporting Ponzi scams here on this forum.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:04:12 AM

I know what you mean when you say how people scream scam so easily here. I missed eth train cause of that years ago, when I joined here. Price was very low and I didn`t invest in altcoins back then, and one of the main reasons for that was comments from here. So many people screaming about eth and how that is one of the biggest scam ever. I read many things about bitconnect, and many of the things I see screams scam, ponzi, but bitconnect is rising despite all this rumors.
I like this project and I will join from the start, I will not enter with 1000$, but with some smaller amount why not to try it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:08:51 AM

instamined scamming shit

avoid it

hard cap icos which sell out in second are the biggest scams here.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

May be! But this time many scam project! You can seaching more info via google or in bitcointalk!
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:40:44 PM

Yes they are very similar with the way how they are going to scam people and give the crypto another bad reputation because of their doing
CryptoLMS

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:43:32 PM

They posted fake photos of the team then delete them.
They are related with mmm ponzi scheme at their servers dns or something.
Their offices/adress at tokyo is also fake.Someone went there in the building none knows ethconnect.
Despite all that ppl will jump in.Hope dies last.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:43:58 PM

Hahaha I will never support scam projects even if they get me 10x my investment. We all lose in the long run.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: