Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Anonymous VIsa prepaid card (Europe)  (Read 244 times)
gaglia2 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

Hi, I'm doing an experiment in anonimity, and I need a way to pay "anonimously" with a Visa or Mastercard card not connected to my real life identity.

Before explaining more in detail the setup, let me put forward some disclaimer: using a traditional online payment system with a fake identity is a crime, so I'm *not* planning of actually using the system above, I would only like to know. To be precise, I already know a bunch of methods, but you guys are probably more up-to-date on the current situation. I also do not need "strong" anonimity, I'm not planning of buying drugs etc, it's just for fun.

The application I have in mind in this case scenario, just to be concrete, is connecting the credit card to a fresh Paypal account. It would be just for small amounts of cash, and I do not necessarily need a "physical" card to be mailed to me - but that would be a plus, provided I can choose a delivery address (in Europe) different from the billing address. I admit I've never really understood the difference between "prepaid" and "debit" cards, for now I will assume they are the same.

So, basically I need a prepaid card (Visa or Mastercard *only*, Visa would be better) which:
 - I can pay for using Bitcoin, Zcash, or similar
 - has a decent enough expiration date
 - does not come from sources flagged as "unreputable" by systems like Paypal etc
 - either belongs to <noname> (that would be top, but I guess this is technically not possible) or to a non-existing/fake person
 - bonus if it can be topped up (online, e.g. by BTC)
 - bonus if I can check the balance online
 - it is OK if someone else technically has access to the funds, as long as they're not too greedy as to blow up the scam for stealing a few bucks.

Ultimately, if having a card with a fake identity is asking too much, I am also willing to register it on my behalf, with my real name, address, passport, etc, provided I can pay it and top it up anonymously online. Only thing, I might be unable to travel in person to the physical issuer because of my work schedule, so I would need to apply and register the card by email or traditional post.

For example, does Cryptopay.me fulfill the requirements above? How is it?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: