Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your cloud mining contract portfolio strategy?  (Read 505 times)
Pairoducks (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 02:32:18 AM

Both of these forms of mining have a cost barrier. It just so happens that the cost barrier for cloud mining is lower, but you sacrifice some freedoms so to speak. Additionally mining using your own rig requires time, which some people may not have. Still no reason to completely shut down cloud mining as a whole.

I want to share, learn, and maybe even collaborate. Investors across every form of security, asset, etc utilize strategies to mitigate risk and maximize profit, is thats what Trevon James promotes then he is not alone. And I would definitely agree with that approach. This approach can be applied to cloud mining contracts. In an earlier post someone mentioned cloud mining contract exchanges, something I would like to participate in. This derivative would provide an opportunity for investors to mitigate cloud mining risk, by holding contracts of different length and coin, along with options for when they can be purchased or sold. 
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:55:44 PM

Both of these forms of mining have a cost barrier. It just so happens that the cost barrier for cloud mining is lower, but you sacrifice some freedoms so to speak. Additionally mining using your own rig requires time, which some people may not have. Still no reason to completely shut down cloud mining as a whole.

I want to share, learn, and maybe even collaborate. Investors across every form of security, asset, etc utilize strategies to mitigate risk and maximize profit, is thats what Trevon James promotes then he is not alone. And I would definitely agree with that approach. This approach can be applied to cloud mining contracts. In an earlier post someone mentioned cloud mining contract exchanges, something I would like to participate in. This derivative would provide an opportunity for investors to mitigate cloud mining risk, by holding contracts of different length and coin, along with options for when they can be purchased or sold.  

These guys promoting Cloud Mining sites just want to get some referrals and make comission profit. At this point I don't think there is any good reason to invest on this kind of site, you say about strategies, but it's like saying about strategies in gambling, at some point your profit will be negative and unrecoverable. If you aren't able to receive back the same amount of coins you invested it doesn't make sense (that is legit cloud mining).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print