Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one?  (Read 1079 times)
yiuyiucn1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:43:33 AM

Bank of Japan calculated the release of their own coins, copper bitcoin signs of improvement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

Definitely bitcoin.

We all seem to agree here but there is a reason why this money has been created long ago and is still today on the growing trend in number of users. The whole system is safe, secure and easily convertible for any transaction you’d like to do.

Bitcoin is great. Other crypto-currencies can be interesting for specific uses but definitely bitcoins is the big one.  Cool

Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:02:20 AM

BITCOIN is the future without question.
Question is which one to invest, Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,BTG,and more forks coming soon?
I think Bitcoin is the best from all of the coins which exist. Bitcoin is the future currency and can become a global currency later. So I think investment in bitcoin will give you more income than other coin.
Obviously bit coin is the number one coin in the world it is the king of crypto currencies and it will very soon acceptable all over the world so surely it will give you more and more profits as looking to the past bit coin had benefited many people who invest in it they become very rich through  bit coin, you can invest in any category of bit coin like bit coin cash, BTC etc it will surely benefit you.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:20:01 AM

Question is which one to invest, Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,BTG,and more forks coming soon?
I think Bitcoin is the best from all of the coins which exist. Bitcoin is the future currency and can become a global currency later. So I think investment in bitcoin will give you more income than other coin.
Obviously bit coin is the number one coin in the world it is the king of crypto currencies and it will very soon acceptable all over the world so surely it will give you more and more profits as looking to the past bit coin had benefited many people who invest in it they become very rich through  bit coin, you can invest in any category of bit coin like bit coin cash, BTC etc it will surely benefit you.

Well I think it is up to us if we want to benefit in these kind of coins of course bitcoin doesn't need to prove it self because it is the number one trusted cryptocurrency out there and I think not all investor that put their money on bitcoin have a positive feed back with it, there are certainly negative ones that is if they have scam by someone, wrong Bitcoin address that you have sent your bitcoin with and a lot more human errors that might occur and it is not the cryptos fault but their own ways on how they engage with it, but particularly don't ever engage yet with Bitcoin Gold.
Masterio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:46:49 AM

I'll just stick with bitcoin, got to stick with the original one. This doesn't mean the other coins are bad - but bitcoin is my winning horse.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:47:41 AM

Bitcoin! All the others will die slowly in my opinion.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:55:44 AM

Bitcoin started it all so better stick to it. Its been 8 years since it was released and up to now as times passes it became more expensive and investing into it might really give you a good profit.

So why do we have to choose if we can stick to btc which is proven the worth and potential. Soon it will be known and recognize worldwide as number one cryptocurrency.

adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:05:03 AM

I think it's a bitcoin that it's always and robust that it has started ever before, the price has been tested even if sometimes the price is up and down, unlike other altcoins that have been released.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:18:50 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 10:38:37 AM by MakeMoneyBtc

BitcoinCash,BitcoinGold and all the other types of bitcoin are copies of original bitcoin with slightly improvements. Bitcoin remains the main and original coin wich people will always choose to invest in. Of course the other coins like bitcoincash are going to have a growth of their price,maybe they will double their price or even more,but they will never surpass bitcoin.
You can invest a small amount of money in bitconcash or bitcoingold because they prices are surely going up, but you dont know for sure when the price is going to crack and fall.
Tobias-CrowdDrive

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:22:41 PM

I would say Bitcoin. All other Coins like BTG and Bitcoin Cash are Altcoins.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:58:31 PM

So far, the original Bitcoin continues to be the main investment. Other bitcoins must first show themselves, to show what they are capable of. Only then people will believe in them and support them.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:46:20 AM

I will stick on just bitcoin alone, not with other bitcoin cash bicoin gold. And so the the hard fork will just gonna make the foundation of bitcoin good and will be a great help for processing of transactions, to make it fast a easy. Those are just alts of bitcoin and look for legit one which is just the BTC.
klatz

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:12:26 AM

If I were you, I'd invest in Bitcoins or Eth.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:48:22 AM

The answer is in your question go for bitcoin only . Bitcoin is the future and it will keep on rising for a long time. So , investing in bitcoin is profitable rather than bitcoincash , BTG.
Bit coin is a unique coin which is getting more and more popularity day by day due to its high profitability and that is the reason that people are taking keen interest in bit coin so the demand of bit coin is increasing and the prices will surely go high when the demand increases. This will be a big success for bit coin. I think bit coin will gain more success in the future.
James Messy

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

Bitcoin is the best coin from all other digital currencies...
Givebirth

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:02:33 AM

Just stick with bitcoin. You can invest to altcoins some altcoins have future proof that you can get high profit on the future. BitcoinCash and BitcoinGold also have potential in near future but for me if you want to invest just invest it to bitcoin. because bitcoin are in demand nowadays.
joint venture

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

if you want a certainty then I suggest you to invest in Bitcoin Core and if you want to increase the profit you can then you can provide opportunities to altcoins, profits earned from trading is quite large but the uncertainty will be greater than investing in Bitcoin Core.
malvinlee

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

in my opinion, we better invest bitcoin compared with other coin. when we invest the bitcoin it is the best way to get big profit compared to other coin.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

I think bitcoin is the one among bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold because bitcoin value is high as compared to others and bitcoin is more popular in market.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

only bitcoin all others coin coming from fork will slowly disappear or they will be depreciate,i think only bitcoin can bring high profit...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: