Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: scam hitbit.com  (Read 1803 times)
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:49:13 PM

Good afternoon! HitBTC team here. Let us handle this.
For anyone who had met any unpleasant experience on HitBTC: we hope that you would accept our deepest apologies and give us a chance to do whatever is possible to prove our honesty and solve the issue.

i have 6k usd at hitbtc
As usual log in to your account
my balance = 0
I try to communicate media hitbit media
Answer me with my money used for trading with FUN \ USDT
I do not even know what FUN is
With a duplicate purchase order, anyone recognizes it as a trick of hitbtc
My 2FA security account
I did not find the account infamous account

It looks like someone had obtained access to your account. He managed to steal your password and your authentication code - it could be done on phishing websites. These sites look exactly like the legitimate HitBTC website, you're asked to type your password there, and then your authentication code. And once you do, the attackers take advantage of that immediately.

But the hackers were not able to withdraw your funds, because you've protected them with 2FA as well. So they have done what they could: braggingly performed those FUN/USDT trades.

What can be done right now? Besides regular security measures, like changing your passwords on HitBTC and on your email account, it makes sense to provide our support team with the screenshots of your browser history at that time. Unfortunately, trades can not be reversed.

We totally understand how unexpected and devastating these events might be, and where do suspicions come from. We're here for you, and would be glad to assist you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

All, I have also been scammed by Hitbtc, I can't access my account due to a lost 2FA. Thy won't respond the tikcet, but I've sent them all the info.
Let's help bring the site down by filling a internet crime complaint with the FBI, link below.
https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?

As our support team reports, the issue is resolved and now you're able to log in. Don't forget to enable 2FA again! Trade happily. We hope you'd forgive us for the delay you have experienced.

mrphuong (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:14:47 PM

Good afternoon! HitBTC team here. Let us handle this.
For anyone who had met any unpleasant experience on HitBTC: we hope that you would accept our deepest apologies and give us a chance to do whatever is possible to prove our honesty and solve the issue.

i have 6k usd at hitbtc
As usual log in to your account
my balance = 0
I try to communicate media hitbit media
Answer me with my money used for trading with FUN \ USDT
I do not even know what FUN is
With a duplicate purchase order, anyone recognizes it as a trick of hitbtc
My 2FA security account
I did not find the account infamous account

It looks like someone had obtained access to your account. He managed to steal your password and your authentication code - it could be done on phishing websites. These sites look exactly like the legitimate HitBTC website, you're asked to type your password there, and then your authentication code. And once you do, the attackers take advantage of that immediately.

But the hackers were not able to withdraw your funds, because you've protected them with 2FA as well. So they have done what they could: braggingly performed those FUN/USDT trades.

What can be done right now? Besides regular security measures, like changing your passwords on HitBTC and on your email account, it makes sense to provide our support team with the screenshots of your browser history at that time. Unfortunately, trades can not be reversed.

We totally understand how unexpected and devastating these events might be, and where do suspicions come from. We're here for you, and would be glad to assist you.

almost hitbtc is trying to convince the victim to give up denouncing fraud
I will not stop accusing the hitbtc until I get back my appropriated balance
I will denounce the FBI and all media channels.
mrphuong (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

All, I have also been scammed by Hitbtc, I can't access my account due to a lost 2FA. Thy won't respond the tikcet, but I've sent them all the info.

Let's help bring the site down by filling a internet crime complaint with the FBI, link below.

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?

I will certainly denounce the FBI if hitbtc does not refund my stealing money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: