Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if it is all a Test?  (Read 276 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:19:48 AM

Lots of terrible thing is going on in our societies. We all are aware but afraid to do something, for fear of being killed, sacked,  disgraced,  dehumanized, tormented, doxed, etc

What if this whole activity is a giant test/experiment by the Creator?  What if we all are going through test for final selection to bigger and better responsibilities in a much better World.

I can't say for sure who we are or where we are from but One thing I can guarantee is we are not alone. "Spirit realm" (or whatever it is) exists. The Supernatural exists. THEY ARE 100% REAL. We may be living in borrowed bodies which are way inferior to the originals.

It could all be a test.. Something as little as hitting a harmless tree could get you a negative.
We need to stay smart.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:15:07 PM

You know, I have got the same feeling constantly. I will tell you more — I have started feeling that everything is unreal. First I got an idea that I am becoming crazy, but asking this question to other people, I head the thoughts similar to mine. Relax!
Pretty Boy

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:54:37 PM

Lots of terrible thing is going on in our societies. We all are aware but afraid to do something, for fear of being killed, sacked,  disgraced,  dehumanized, tormented, doxed, etc

What if this whole activity is a giant test/experiment by the Creator?  What if we all are going through test for final selection to bigger and better responsibilities in a much better World.

I can't say for sure who we are or where we are from but One thing I can guarantee is we are not alone. "Spirit realm" (or whatever it is) exists. The Supernatural exists. THEY ARE 100% REAL. We may be living in borrowed bodies which are way inferior to the originals.

It could all be a test.. Something as little as hitting a harmless tree could get you a negative.
We need to stay smart.
I believe that too because no one can really explain where people go after they die. Some say that people reincarnate after they die but still there's no proof about that. But I believe in the real proven fact that there is a Creator who is responsible for everything. A God that has a plan for everything in the whole universe.
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:30:07 PM

Maybe or maybe not.Who knows ? What do you think ?
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:11:27 PM

There is a creator who maintaining all this and also i believe that it's all are some type of test as you said. Because after death, we're gonna punish for our bad works and also gonna get reward for good works. Almighty has created all this obviously for a reason.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

I have remembred one film it is name Truman Show he was in huge studio in this film but he didnt know it it was interesting and you remind me this film , I egree with you because everything can  different than we see!
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:37:13 AM

I have remembred one film it is name Truman Show he was in huge studio in this film but he didnt know it it was interesting and you remind me this film , I egree with you because everything can  different than we see!

We may be possibly living in a giant Truman Show, but also the Creator is part of the show. As for the screenwriters of the show, they are probably the employees of some agency.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:23:18 PM

Everything that happens to us has a reason and yes God is behind all these thing.. its not because He didn't love us anymore that he leaves us behind He love us trial does not intend to break us but to reveal us who we really are, and this happen to strengthen so that through these we would come to know him more and that if we remain faithful and steadfast in the midst of all this trials, hardship and troubles in life we will be rewarded in due time.

golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

our life in this world is to receive the exam from the creator (god) life is a test, we can be grateful for something we have or not.

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:05:44 AM

If it's a test, then you failed it.  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: