Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto for EU  (Read 2251 times)
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:16:47 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 07:38:59 AM by rjbtc2017

You got a good news here, I think this news should be disseminated well, EU Countries are opening up the possibilities of the usage of cryptocurrency. This is a great time to create ICOs on EU to be a pioneer of altcoin on EU Countries. If this will push through , we will have more countries that will support the Bitcoin System and  there will be new Bitcoin Community Members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ORCAf (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:58:31 AM

The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) has announced that it intends to integrate Blockchain or distributed ledger technology (DLT) to its electronic payment system.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/cyprus-securities-and-exchange-commission-plans-blockchain-based-electronic-payment-system

In my opinion, the use of blockchain technology is one of the ways to cryptocurrency recognition.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:44:50 AM

The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) has announced that it intends to integrate Blockchain or distributed ledger technology (DLT) to its electronic payment system.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/cyprus-securities-and-exchange-commission-plans-blockchain-based-electronic-payment-system

In my opinion, the use of blockchain technology is one of the ways to cryptocurrency recognition.
Blockchain technology attracts really much interest and I think it is going to be used in many areas of our life's soon. But governments are still careful with cryptos. I suppose every EU country will take it's own strategy about cryptos and it's use on the territory of the concrete country and if the experience will be positive - the use of cryptos is going to be accepted by all EU with same terms.
ORCAf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:02:49 PM

Blockchain technology attracts really much interest and I think it is going to be used in many areas of our life's soon. But governments are still careful with cryptos. I suppose every EU country will take it's own strategy about cryptos and it's use on the territory of the concrete country and if the experience will be positive - the use of cryptos is going to be accepted by all EU with same terms.

In an interview published on Oct. 29, Benoît Cœuré, one of the central bank's executive board members, elaborated briefly on the bank’s views on the subject, telling Le Journal du Dimanche it is following their development and spread.
The ECB is not "ignoring" the spread of cryptocurrencies, he said. Yet, at present, he does not consider them a risk to the bank or the euro.

https://www.coindesk.com/european-central-bank-member-arent-ignoring-cryptocurrency/
ORCAf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

Related to topic. Russia starts blocking cryptocurrency-focused sites...

https://coingeek.com/unlucky-13-russia-starts-blocking-cryptocurrency-focused-sites/
joe1191973

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:04:15 PM

About blockchain technology and where it could be used. Do you know about this project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370547 ? I've found it at this forum and it seems for me very attractive.
ORCAf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:52:43 PM

About blockchain technology and where it could be used. Do you know about this project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370547 ? I've found it at this forum and it seems for me very attractive.

Heard about it for the first time. Time to check it out! thanks, mate Wink
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:12:03 AM

I think every country of the EU will show it's position to crypto soon. I suppose in such loyal countries like Sweden and Nederlands bitcoin will be welcomed, but other countries probably will follow by the way of banning and/or regulation. 
No ban or regulation has come from other european countries, yet the support given by Russia to Etherum is known by everyone.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ORCAf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:28:36 AM

French banking major Societe Generale CEO Frederic Oudea says that the digital currencies like Bitcoin face an uncertain future because of their anonymity. He claims that the virtual currencies are unlikely to survive in the long term as governments around the world introduce steps to regulate them.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrencies-face-no-future-due-to-their-anonymity-says-french-banking-exec
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:15:06 AM

French banking major Societe Generale CEO Frederic Oudea says that the digital currencies like Bitcoin face an uncertain future because of their anonymity. He claims that the virtual currencies are unlikely to survive in the long term as governments around the world introduce steps to regulate them.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrencies-face-no-future-due-to-their-anonymity-says-french-banking-exec

This article just illustrates the lack of Frederic Oudea´s understanding of Bitcoin.

If I would be a criminal the last thing that I would want is for my transactions to be stored on an immutable ledger that
is stored for eternity. Cash is much better for illegal transactions related to crime than Bitcoin transactions. This
is especially true for larger amounts of money that are increasingly hard to liquidate without having access to an exchange
or a OTC trading desk. Both of these "exit gateways" require extensive verification if you want to cash out non negligible amounts,
which again makes it unappealing for people with nefarious purposes.

warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:51:18 AM

This is a false accusation. They have nothing to do with reality. Only underscores the fact that the notion of "Bank secrecy" from corrupt bankers no longer exists. Bitcoin is not completely anonymous. If you wish, you can always find the user. But even this imaginary anonymity scares them. Better to let banks die than bitcoin.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:41 AM

I think Europe will manage to adopt a common policy. It's already legal in most of the european countries. There's an increasing interest in the crypto and the bitcoin, UE will have to deal with it.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
kamilo

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

I think every country of the EU will show it's position to crypto soon. I suppose in such loyal countries like Sweden and Nederlands bitcoin will be welcomed, but other countries probably will follow by the way of banning and/or regulation. 
I think that Europe will never develop a common position on the use of cryptocurrencies. Too different countries belong to a Union. But I don't see any problem with it. Now, each country determines the rules of the use of cryptocurrency and it does not create any problems. Around bitcoin more rumors than truth.

But i propose that in EU there will be accepted ETH and Bitcoin. But not something really new in 2 or 3 years. Of course there needed a structural economic reforms in the euro area economy.
Garld1936

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:21:08 AM

Hello, friends!

What kind of future do you predict for cryptocurrencies in the European Union?

Bitcoin Break all rules so no one can stop it , about governments they can ban it but can’t stop it
ORCAf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:04:07 AM

I think that Europe will never develop a common position on the use of cryptocurrencies. Too different countries belong to a Union. But I don't see any problem with it. Now, each country determines the rules of the use of cryptocurrency and it does not create any problems. Around bitcoin more rumors than truth.

But i propose that in EU there will be accepted ETH and Bitcoin. But not something really new in 2 or 3 years. Of course there needed a structural economic reforms in the euro area economy.

Europeans are not as risky as USA citizens, so it could be that they will recognize only the main crytocurrencies.
ORCAf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:27:07 PM

Great news from Israel!

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/hauser-israel-not-going-ban-icos-altogether/
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:31:11 AM

If the misunderstanding between the members of European Union continues and mostly politically the council itself would be irrelevant in due time. The countries as a member of Eu must follow accordingly to the decision about anything regarding and economically. If some will legalize or might thinking to legally used cryptocurrency then more will follow regardless if it is approved or not.
ORCAf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:02:18 PM

The Russian Association of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (RACIB) has reportedly received 40 applications from companies and individuals from European Union countries and China to place mining equipment in Russia to mine bitcoin. This was conveyed to Ria Novosti by the association’s president Yuri Pripachkin last week.

https://news.bitcoin.com/companies-china-eu-mine-bitcoin-russia/
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:45:43 PM

You got a good news here, I think this news should be disseminated well, EU Countries are opening up the possibilities of the usage of cryptocurrency. This is a great time to create ICOs on EU to be a pioneer of altcoin on EU Countries. If this will push through , we will have more countries that will support the Bitcoin System and  there will be new Bitcoin Community Members.
It sounds good. Thanks for that. I think in any EU there will be familiar position about this.
ORCAf (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:18:28 AM

same hope there haha!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: