Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will you do if the bitcoin exchange rate is pennilished?  (Read 421 times)
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:11:36 PM

I'm not afraid if Bitcoin goes down, I'll buy it because I'm sure Bitcoin will get back to its price, and I will definitely use Bitcoin for investment because according to bitcoin world economic analyst will be much developed. in the future. and the price will be much higher than now ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:32:45 PM

Even if the bitcoin price rate goes down,still i would hold my bitcoins.I will not bother about the price fluctuations.Bitcoin price getting down above 50% is also common in bitcoin.Bitcoin investors have already seen such huge crashes and immediate recovery.

More over,bitcoin has almost successfully crossed its initial eight years facing lots of obstacles.Even the banks and powerful governments as well as the dominant china could not stop its progress.

Bitcoin is the currency which has revolutionized and turned fortune of lots of people all over the world.

Only weak hands would have to worry about that.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:36:47 PM

Now, for example, maybe we can sell the bitcoins in our wallets and wait for a drop.Although I am a strong supporter of bitcoin, I think the price of bitcoin is still high.But I have a monthly investment plan for bitcoin, so I don't worry about the future price of bitcoin.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:44:14 PM

The bitcoin exchange rate continues to increase and will surely continue to increase along with its reputation.
As a user how do you respond?
1. What do you fear if the bitcoin exchange rate goes down?
2. Do you continue to use bitcoins or vice versa?

Paxful, localbitcoins and the actual trading exchanges. The first two do not require KYC and provide a last minute place for profit and returns, as we can always find a trade that results in profit, the latter is quicker and cleaner and provides better records for taxes.
It depends which of the methods suit you  or you feel more comfortable with which method.
azhar700

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:51:51 PM

and currently I expect bitcoin prices to fall, so I can buy more. I'm not afraid of bitcoin prices going down, I've known for a long time about bitcoin ,, the rise and fall in bitcoin prices I've seen so often and should have been like that. stick with bitcoin I think it's better than with other crypto.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:56:51 PM

If Bitcoin price drop, I will continue to hold my BTC. There is nothing much to worry, we have been through all those fuds, forks and etc. I will buy more BTC if I have extra cash.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:21:35 PM

If Bitcoin price drop, I will continue to hold my BTC. There is nothing much to worry, we have been through all those fuds, forks and etc. I will buy more BTC if I have extra cash.
Me too I'll take it as an advantage where I could easily buy more bitcoins when it's price became too low. I mean why not just as you've said we have been into some events where it affected the price and lowers it but bitcoin proves itself and comes up once again.  Anyway, there's an exception on these, where even most whales dump their coins too then that would be a big disaster to bitcoin and I'll sell mine but I'll still save some in case bitcoin survived that disaster.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:31:48 PM

This is the most scary thing for me. But do not rush to sell it in a hurry and wait for it to stabilize. I believe in bitcoin so I will continue to buy and save it as much as possible.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:43:56 PM

Bitcoin market will always fall and rise, because it is a money market. Fluctuations strengthen the market and attract new investors to the market. Nobody buys a steadily rising Bitcoin, so people are afraid to invest in Bitcoin. Without price volatility, there is no profit opportunity, money does not come to the market, every drop of Bitcoin's price and rise are profit opportunities.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:46:59 PM

The bitcoin exchange rate continues to increase and will surely continue to increase along with its reputation.
As a user how do you respond?
1. What do you fear if the bitcoin exchange rate goes down?
2. Do you continue to use bitcoins or vice versa?

1. I'm not reallt afraid of the decrease of the price of bitcoins. In fact, I'm actuallt looking forward to the price decreasing so that I can cash in more of my money to bitcoins and slowly but surely wait for my investment to catch revenue after a few months or so.

2. I'd still do. I'd still invest and make profit with bitcoins as long as many of us still support bitcoin. I believe in this as a good training point for future investments on upcoming ICOs and Alts.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: