Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOCC.io | ⚡Crypto Bank⚡  (Read 602 times)
BOCC (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:25:16 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 04:40:30 PM by BOCC

The project is frozen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:13:18 PM

wow, this just introduction about your project, and i look about ICO information maybe you can explain more when the ICO will be start, and also you must make new thread that can make people interested to join this project

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:40:15 PM

It seems very interesting idea for the future , I like to hear the progress this project in the thread in a few days ahead. maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator or maybe as bounty manager.
BOCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:46:40 PM

It seems very interesting idea for the future , I like to hear the progress this project in the thread in a few days ahead. maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator or maybe as bounty manager.

Thanks for the feedback. Next week we plan to actively publish on news sites and ICO lists.

We decided not to continue the bounty program on the pre-ICO. I'll keep Your contacts. If we need translations, we will come to you!
BOCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:55:49 PM

wow, this just introduction about your project, and i look about ICO information maybe you can explain more when the ICO will be start, and also you must make new thread that can make people interested to join this project

Thank you for your feedback!
We are now preparing for pre-ICO. The ICO is planned to be held in August or September of next year. We will edit this thread and add more information.
pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:58:56 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Next week we plan to actively publish on news sites and ICO lists.

We decided not to continue the bounty program on the pre-ICO. I'll keep Your contacts. If we need translations, we will come to you!

Thanks for your speedy response sir , waiting your  next news , you can PM me anytime If you need my hand .
Shankar94

Activity: 140

DeepOnion ♡

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:13:46 PM

There is no doubt that crypto is big and is only going to get bigger. I like your idea of adding NFC payments to your model. Do you know how you will manage to get this incorporated? How bill businesses take advantage of this payment system? Is this your own payment gateway or will you connect to someone elses that has already been built and in use elsewhere?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BOCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:38:33 PM

There is no doubt that crypto is big and is only going to get bigger. I like your idea of adding NFC payments to your model. Do you know how you will manage to get this incorporated? How bill businesses take advantage of this payment system? Is this your own payment gateway or will you connect to someone elses that has already been built and in use elsewhere?
Hello, sorry for the long answer.
Fortunately, the release of all of Bank cards implies membership in visa or MasterCard. Participation requires a banking license. We will get it.

We will be able to handle the Fiat invoice. Automatically exchanging Fiat for crypto money at the best exchange rate on various exchanges.

About the payment gateways we are now discussing. Tends to create its own payment system.
Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:28:05 AM

Bocc.io is listed at https://foxico.io/project/boccoi

BOCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:03:16 PM

Hello, I want to inform you that we will reschedule the date for a preliminary ICO. We don't have enough time for preparation and advertising.
We will create a new topic where we present our project.

I ask the administration to delete or move this topic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: