Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1  (Read 74017 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:03:26 AM

I have seen i medium community article they made some peoples joining other details they never bother about investors money . Never tried add the token into big exchanges they raise more than 45 million fund through community . they took community for granted has to teach lesson of these people .
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:57:56 AM

I have seen i medium community article they made some peoples joining other details they never bother about investors money . Never tried add the token into big exchanges they raise more than 45 million fund through community . they took community for granted has to teach lesson of these people .

A lot of other coin or token projects ended up not pursuing an exchange listing because they know it will only cause a token dump by panicky investors during the bear market. They will probably do it when market conditions are right again since you know it also costs money.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:42:08 AM

We can’t do anything with this people it was the quite expensive lesson I learned in 2018 ico . Hero , centra , Kepler I never forget these projects huge loss for investors.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:47:05 AM

A lot of other coin or token projects ended up not pursuing an exchange listing because they know it will only cause a token dump by panicky investors during the bear market. They will probably do it when market conditions are right again since you know it also costs money.
yes, but in reality, even though the Hero token only has one exchange the price of the token is still down and the trading volume is very low, the Hero team can't handle the situation on the exchange. if the team can communicate well with their community, and show good project progress, I think it will increase the volume of trading on the exchange.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:32:27 AM

yes, but in reality, even though the Hero token only has one exchange the price of the token is still down and the trading volume is very low, the Hero team can't handle the situation on the exchange. if the team can communicate well with their community, and show good project progress, I think it will increase the volume of trading on the exchange.
I also think the Hero Token Project will be like a hero to the community, in 2017 Hero is very adored by people, but in reality the team doesn't want to think about it anymore, for some reason, it was worth $ 0.5 and now it's only $ 0.04

ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 05:01:27 AM

I also think the Hero Token Project will be like a hero to the community, in 2017 Hero is very adored by people, but in reality the team doesn't want to think about it anymore, for some reason, it was worth $ 0.5 and now it's only $ 0.04
in fact. The team has not compromised itself, and the price of many projects has now fallen dramatically, perhaps with the restoration of the market, and the price of nero will go up, and indeed there is a representative of the team that Rosalyn Charlton will say about this.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:43:38 AM

in fact. The team has not compromised itself, and the price of many projects has now fallen dramatically, perhaps with the restoration of the market, and the price of nero will go up, and indeed there is a representative of the team that Rosalyn Charlton will say about this.
Of course if you see the current condition can be said to be quite bad and if the team does not do something it is not impossible the price of the token will go down I hope the team can do something soon we will see

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:45:58 AM

the volume of the Hero Token is too little on the market, you see in Hitbtc it's only $ 300,
and it's not something good to trade, even though this project can still grow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 07:43:15 PM

So there was an unusually large uptick in trading volume in HitBTC last October 10. What's the new update? This thread is very quiet for a long time. Can anyone share new information discussed from the Discord or Telegram group? Thank you.

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 12:50:57 PM

Apparently it is because of some new vision as HERO rebrands itself into RAISE, along with some refocusing of goals and roadmap. Check out the website https://raise.it/ I think it is completely different from the old vision. Maybe this is why there was an uptick in trading.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:35:54 PM

Apparently it is because of some new vision as HERO rebrands itself into RAISE, along with some refocusing of goals and roadmap. Check out the website https://raise.it/ I think it is completely different from the old vision. Maybe this is why there was an uptick in trading.

Why are they not posting official announcement about the rebranding? If you will check their hero website, it says launching soon so I guess their platform will not be launched and as you said will be rebranding to a new name?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 11:13:05 PM

Why are they not posting official announcement about the rebranding? If you will check their hero website, it says launching soon so I guess their platform will not be launched and as you said will be rebranding to a new name?
They are seems announce it in their social media, but hero official twitter account only retweet it without create an official announcement.
See :
https://twitter.com/raise_hq/status/1204319045790633986
https://twitter.com/raise_hq/status/1204731489763676160
They even do migration of hero token to become raise in hitbtc.
raisehq

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 04:07:24 PM

Hey here

Raise (aka Hero Token) community management here posting from a new account. It's been a while so posting this message as closure to this thread.

Yes, HERO migrated to a new brand and a new token. The new website URL is https://raise.it and we have an actually working product.

The official token migration annoucement was published on our blogs:

With this rebrand all the former Hero channels have been migrated as well. In particular:

We are reactivating our presence here on BCT as we're activating an investor referral program. Stay tuned  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: