Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen_Amber - Libelous Fraud  (Read 428 times)
Coiner_ (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:26:52 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2022, 03:38:06 AM by Coiner_

What happened:

I was doing my usual browsing of the Altcoin section and I stumbled on a thread which eventually led me to this one started by a BCT member going by Queen_Amber. Fast forward posting it in the group and the dev of the project responding here, my attempts to cajole her (if it is a her) into admitting fault or providing evidence for her claims starting here and we end up here, the reason for this thread (ref link):

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

No evidence is provided for the bolded claim. Admittedly the chat isn't curated to look like everyone sings kumbaya around a camp fire eating marshmallows like every Telegram group of an ICO'd project I've been in but is has been cleaned up compared to what it was before.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.
[-- snip --]
Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

A red carpet wasn't laid for her return to the chat which she was (rightly) banned from. What a surprise.  Roll Eyes

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

No evidence is provided for either claim. There's also this article by the dev which caused quite the argument in the Discord channel by the more day-trader, p&d oriented types.

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

This is pure libel. Not only is no evidence provided for this, she managed to go from "ELix is still questionable..I forgot what exactly happened" to such absolute claims immediately after getting banned from the channel again.

This is the link to the token holder chart and I'd love her or anyone else to point to an address doing what she describes and evidence linking it to the dev (and how possibly not her though I doubt she has enough funds to do that).

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

Again, no evidence... other than butthurt perhaps.

The previous mod that banned her should be coming soon to post screenshots of the chat log that got this started in the first place.

Scammers Profile Link: Queen_Amber

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313634.msg23701751#msg23701751

Amount Scammed: Not quite sure about the monetary cost of libel to the project but the MCAP of Elixir is currently $1,690,367

Additional Notes: IMHO this behavior is very deserving of negative trust. It might as well have come from this hopefully now banned user. Also, any claims this person makes should be triple checked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Queen_Amber

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

0 replies to this thread.  How surprising! Nobody isfalling for these ponzi schemes anymore just accept that fact.
Lile I said in my old thread,

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.

Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

Please use my thread for reference.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313634.80

Every call I made has been right.  do NOT invest in elix or anything else on the scam list!!!

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Coiner_ (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:40:43 PM

0 replies to this thread.  How surprising! Nobody isfalling for these ponzi schemes anymore just accept that fact.
[-- snip --]

Regurgitating the same thing over and over without providing any evidence for your claims is not evidence.

Every call I made has been right.  do NOT invest in elix or anything else on the scam list!!!

Looking at the loss on your portfolio, this is quite the funny claim.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:55:09 PM

the things people do when they lose alittle bit of money..... pretty damn sad life you have....

and p.s. elix isn't a scam
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:21:27 AM

[-- snip --]

Regurgitating the same thing over and over without providing any evidence for your claims is not evidence.

Coinventory portfolio is way outdated! I don't have any of those coins  I use blockfolio and I'm up $2,000 Roll Eyes
Be on the lookout for my elix scam thread I will provide plenty of proof

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Coiner_ (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:29:53 AM

[-- snip --]

Coinventory portfolio is way outdated! I don't have any of those coins  I use blockfolio and I'm up $2,000 Roll Eyes

Sure. Lose $xK and up $2K. Sounds nice.

Ironic how your biggest gainers are tokens you called scams a few hours ago:

Oh wait, EthBlue is not a scam yet, right?

Stop deflecting and admit you have nothing other than butthurt. You've had the chance to provide evidence for your claims for the last 2 days and all you've managed to do is provide hot air.
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:44:16 AM

[-- snip --]

Coinventory portfolio is way outdated! I don't have any of those coins  I use blockfolio and I'm up $2,000 Roll Eyes

Sure. Lose $xK and up $2K. Sounds nice.

Ironic how your biggest gainers are tokens you called scams a few hours ago:

Oh wait, EthBlue is not a scam yet, right?

Stop deflecting and admit you have nothing other than butthurt. You've had the chance to provide evidence for your claims for the last 2 days and all you've managed to do is provide hot air.

Wow! You posted my block folio faster than I did. You must be my biggest fan I'm amazed and flattered! anyways I only took advantage of the situation because from past experiences I knew that the coins would crash once they reached a certain level. I simply just made the money back you guys stole from me and I don't have any regrets doing so. Now that I made my $2,000 back I'm going to invest in a legitimate coin and stay far away from the scam Ponzi schemes that you guys got going on. elix is on the same path as ethereum dark and ebtc. I'm at work right now but I will provide plenty of proof elix is a big scam just like the rest of the ecoins when I get off work. You should be ashamed of yourself promoted scam projects trying to steal more money from innocent people that's very messed up.

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:23:19 AM

Hi fellas , anybody know how to get her banned for her slander on a obviously awesome respectable coin like elix ? She also needs negative trust. Let us not rest till this occurs ....
Queen_Amber

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:56:56 PM

Its not a "respectable" coin!! Cheesy its a piece of crap pump and dump ponzi scam coin... you guys are just mad because you brought in at the ATH (30-40 cents), then the dev dumped and now the coin is stuck at 5 cents!!  your stuck holding bags for being greedy and helping the scam dev steal money just like all this other e coin projects.. belive me or take and take it how you wanna, im not the only person who thinks this because people on my thread have things to say too..
SELL YOUR COINS and accept your loss, and move on to a better legit project. Thats your only hope. Roll Eyes

☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Anzacka

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:54:48 PM

Its not a "respectable" coin!! Cheesy its a piece of crap pump and dump ponzi scam coin... you guys are just mad because you brought in at the ATH (30-40 cents), then the dev dumped and now the coin is stuck at 5 cents!!  your stuck holding bags for being greedy and helping the scam dev steal money just like all this other e coin projects.. belive me or take and take it how you wanna, im not the only person who thinks this because people on my thread have things to say too..
SELL YOUR COINS and accept your loss, and move on to a better legit project. Thats your only hope. Roll Eyes

When the dev replied to your ridiculous thread you removed ELIX from your list. Then you got angry that people were being mean to you and so you put it back on your little list.

Now you're just irrationally, emotionally set against the ELIX community and in a remarkably stubborn fashion, you refuse to see reason because then it would feel like "losing" the argument. This is the stupid position you've landed yourself in, a pointless war between yourself and the ELIX community because of your stubbornness and emotional immaturity.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: