Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28129 times)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:40:15 PM

If anyone is currently in Thailand, you can meet the CROM team in Bangkok tomorrow, at the blockchain conference.

Tweet:
Meet us at #BlockchainWorldConference in #bangkok and talk with us about #blockchain, #cyrptocurrency and #ICO s
https://twitter.com/CroMhub/status/937077944345821185

I am curious to know if somebody is meeting them especially from this forum thread. Since we have posted lots of questions here, that person can make an intervieew video and post it here for the benefit of all of us and also potential investors.

Good luck with the conference CROM team and I am sure you will come back with new partners as well as potential investors.

An interview video! I like the idea but I think that would be to much to ask. If someone from this forum/thread is attending, it would be really nice if that person would share his or her experience and maybe pictures here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:46:44 PM

First 2m tokens sold will carry a 25% bonus, so if you buy, let’s say 1,000 tokens for 10 ETH, the Smart Contract will actually send you 1,250 tokens

Are you sure about the first 2m tokens will get 25% bonus, if I am not wrong that bonus was only for the first 1m tokens sold.

As far as I remember and I see it, bonus is applicable for the first 1 mil tokens only.

as somebody said, if 1m token is alreaady sold out then CROM team should announce it officially. If team announce that, it will catch attention of many potential investors. Thats why again I am stressing about live ICO progress counter.

a countdown could still be a good idea. When people see a countdown of token sold and token left, it creates a sense of urgency in them and also make them realise that they are missing out on the bonus deal, They might just be prompted to jump in quick

Yeah i'm surprised the counter hasn't been implemented yet, its going to be hard for new investors to check whether the first 1m tokens have been sold or not. It would also be good for us followers of the project to check if the ICO sale is hitting targets and how popular it has been.

Since there is no counter on the website, I checked their contract address (https://etherscan.io/address/0x5F391f8253475bFFa27B2f8544994f9717aB310d). It seems like there weren't many transactions so far. So the 25% bonus should still be in place.

Wow just 15 transaction so far. This to me, I feel it's kinda low. Well that again is a good news to the late comers who want to invest in the project as there's still lots of 25% bonus up for grab
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:30:53 PM

First 2m tokens sold will carry a 25% bonus, so if you buy, let’s say 1,000 tokens for 10 ETH, the Smart Contract will actually send you 1,250 tokens

Are you sure about the first 2m tokens will get 25% bonus, if I am not wrong that bonus was only for the first 1m tokens sold.

As far as I remember and I see it, bonus is applicable for the first 1 mil tokens only.

as somebody said, if 1m token is alreaady sold out then CROM team should announce it officially. If team announce that, it will catch attention of many potential investors. Thats why again I am stressing about live ICO progress counter.

a countdown could still be a good idea. When people see a countdown of token sold and token left, it creates a sense of urgency in them and also make them realise that they are missing out on the bonus deal, They might just be prompted to jump in quick

Yeah i'm surprised the counter hasn't been implemented yet, its going to be hard for new investors to check whether the first 1m tokens have been sold or not. It would also be good for us followers of the project to check if the ICO sale is hitting targets and how popular it has been.

Since there is no counter on the website, I checked their contract address (https://etherscan.io/address/0x5F391f8253475bFFa27B2f8544994f9717aB310d). It seems like there weren't many transactions so far. So the 25% bonus should still be in place.

Wow just 15 transaction so far. This to me, I feel it's kinda low. Well that again is a good news to the late comers who want to invest in the project as there's still lots of 25% bonus up for grab

That is actually low for me also. Does this mean that it was not successful ? I at least agree that it is maybe good for the late users who want to invest in it with the 25% bonus.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:13:38 PM

That is actually low for me also. Does this mean that it was not successful ? I at least agree that it is maybe good for the late users who want to invest in it with the 25% bonus.

Well, there is still enough time for the ICO to raise a decent amount of money. We will see when it is over if it was a success. It mostly depends on how money they need at least for the basic development of their product. Does anyone know what their softcap is?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:04:57 PM

I am still surprised that so far there are only so few interested in crom tokens. apparently the concept does not convince enough people yet. But Crom is out at conferences all over the planet (like in Thailand, as I've just read here) to change that. Hope they have success and can win more investors for the Public-Ico. It's just new terrain, many probably do not know what to do with it yet. but that's the way it was with other tokens in the beginning as well
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:13:19 PM

If anyone is currently in Thailand, you can meet the CROM team in Bangkok tomorrow, at the blockchain conference.

Tweet:
Meet us at #BlockchainWorldConference in #bangkok and talk with us about #blockchain, #cyrptocurrency and #ICO s

Great initiative from CROM team! CROM team should conduct such conference in different different places. But I wonder why they choose Bangkok Smiley .

I hope they have been able to convince some Investors there (: ... Devs are there any news?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

Tweet:

Great initiative from CROM team! CROM team should conduct such conference in different different places. But I wonder why they choose Bangkok Smiley .

I hope they have been able to convince some Investors there (: ... Devs are there any news?

They are probably making a new partnership or presenting their ICO. Crom needs these days investors, because i have seen that they made just 15 transactions.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:09:15 PM

Tweet:

the blockchain world conference will take place on 4.12. New information will be available tomorrow. The devs will hopefully keep us up to date. But so far they have done so (apart from the revenue at pre-ico, of which there is still no information)
It is now on the homepage that there is on the first 1m token 25% bonus. Good that this is officially there
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:48:52 PM

There will be a fixed supply of 10.0m tokens; no more tokens will be created by the Smart Contract.
Which is good. It's like stock if any shares ...when we know supply is limited.
That is a good thing like bitcoin then we know that it will be limited to 10m tokens i believe CROM is getting bigger and better ni their knowledge too and get a lot far with this project.

Yes. Also, Xmas shopping will start with full force.. Bitcoin expected to touch 15k USD by Xmas.
And I am confident CROM token will be fully sold.
I can agree with this i also believe that it will go high and i also think it would go to 15k but there is a chance to go to 20k too that means that CROM can go to 2 time bigger too.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:29:24 AM

There will be a fixed supply of 10.0m tokens; no more tokens will be created by the Smart Contract.
Which is good. It's like stock if any shares ...when we know supply is limited.
That is a good thing like bitcoin then we know that it will be limited to 10m tokens i believe CROM is getting bigger and better ni their knowledge too and get a lot far with this project.

Yes. Also, Xmas shopping will start with full force.. Bitcoin expected to touch 15k USD by Xmas.
And I am confident CROM token will be fully sold.
I can agree with this i also believe that it will go high and i also think it would go to 15k but there is a chance to go to 20k too that means that CROM can go to 2 time bigger too.

Can you explain how did you calculate these numbers? I think its impossible to speculate about the price of cryptocurrency in the future.

Owillz

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:16:38 AM

Well, there is still enough time for the ICO to raise a decent amount of money. We will see when it is over if it was a success. It mostly depends on how money they need at least for the basic development of their product. Does anyone know what their softcap is?

Their soft cap is 8000ETH. If my memory is serving me right. But the information is on the first page of this thread though. And as for time to raise a decent amount of money, they said their ICO will last for 14 days or until all tokens are sold. This to me is kind of an indecisive statement. I feel they should set a date and stand by it. My thought though
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:58:18 AM

Well. It seems indeed very low. Where did you get this information? If there is no progress counter in the website, people think that the CROM is hiding the information particularly due to low sales on tokens. That is why I am insisting about this ICO progress counter for long time now.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:19:21 AM

Their soft cap is 8000ETH. If my memory is serving me right. But the information is on the first page of this thread though. And as for time to raise a decent amount of money, they said their ICO will last for 14 days or until all tokens are sold. This to me is kind of an indecisive statement. I feel they should set a date and stand by it. My thought though

At the soft cap I did not think at all. 8000 ETH seems to me very much now, if you look at the Crom address, they have just taken 36ETH. That's disillusioning, never thought they might not reach the softcap. Really hope the event in Bangkok will help attract investors
Owillz

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:21:14 AM

Well. It seems indeed very low. Where did you get this information? If there is no progress counter in the website, people think that the CROM is hiding the information particularly due to low sales on tokens. That is why I am insisting about this ICO progress counter for long time now.

This post about count down timer being added to their website has lingered for too long. I expect the CROM team to be looking into this by now. However to get information about their Transaction you can scan their contract address on etherscan.io
BaliScript

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:02:29 AM

At the soft cap I did not think at all. 8000 ETH seems to me very much now, if you look at the Crom address, they have just taken 36ETH. That's disillusioning, never thought they might not reach the softcap. Really hope the event in Bangkok will help attract investors

The conference in Bangkok is today so who knows if it will attract more investors. There is still 10 days more for the token sales to end. What could happen if the soft cap is not reached, is that there is another round of token sales. I wonder if Crom has plans for this.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:40:41 AM

I didn't understand. On cromhub website shows "FIRST 1M TOKEN COME WITH 25% BONUS". But whenever we check in Contribution Guide its still shows first 2M token with 25% bonus. Can admin clarify on this ?
Owillz

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:42:27 AM

The conference in Bangkok is today so who knows if it will attract more investors. There is still 10 days more for the token sales to end. What could happen if the soft cap is not reached, is that there is another round of token sales. I wonder if Crom has plans for this.

If the softcap is not reached, according to their post, they said they will continue the sales of token until all token are sold out. If we are to go by the percentage of tokens sold in the past few days of their ICO, I don't see them hitting that softcap in the next 10 days. But let's hope after today's meeting  we will experience drastic increase in sales.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:05:29 AM

If the softcap is not reached, according to their post, they said they will continue the sales of token until all token are sold out. If we are to go by the percentage of tokens sold in the past few days of their ICO, I don't see them hitting that softcap in the next 10 days. But let's hope after today's meeting  we will experience drastic increase in sales.

It is very difficult time to sell tokens in ICO. Especially CROM made some mistakes in the past like they did not build community by giveaways and airdrops. Video was not there until last week. No live counter in their website. Considering the price of ETH, CROM tokens are priced higher. Lets hope for best from their today's meeting. Good luck CROM team.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:14:27 AM

It is very difficult time to sell tokens in ICO. Especially CROM made some mistakes in the past like they did not build community by giveaways and airdrops. Video was not there until last week. No live counter in their website. Considering the price of ETH, CROM tokens are priced higher. Lets hope for best from their today's meeting. Good luck CROM team.

Some very good valid points here, hopefully the CROM team can find ways around these problems - I also hope they took our advice with the fundraiser counter.

Fingers crossed guys. Good luck CROM
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:35:28 AM

I hope it does because it’s a good project and they deserve more investment. I think this event in Bangkok will help boost sales especially with the 25% bonus still available.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: