Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28126 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:24:02 PM

ok, crash was the wrong word. all i meant was, that its going down and its a good time to invest. in crom or any other cryptocurrency. lots of possibilities today
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

ok, crash was the wrong word. all i meant was, that its going down and its a good time to invest. in crom or any other cryptocurrency. lots of possibilities today

Did you check the bitcoin price now? Its in green. Seems like another new high is coming. Especially futures launched today.. CROM still have time t move on with other crypto. Seems like they are not seeing our message or dont want to change their mind. Anyway, Good luck CROM team to be successful in the ICO.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:58:32 PM

definitely, didnt mean to point it out only to you its just this is the like 50th time ive read crashing and in some cases they 100% think bitcoins a bubble and that everyone that invests in crypto or runs projects on crypto are fools, ugh shouldnt be surprised theirs still flat earthers why would crypto be easy for everyone to get lol
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:15:19 PM

all cryptocurrencies crash today. Maybe a good time to stick your eth in crom. Only 5 days left ICO. There is also a 25% bonus. Think this is a good investment

i also dont think its crashing. But some of the ICOs are already moving ahead with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for thier ICO. CROM should also do something faster on that part to reach their softcap.

Why is it that every time crypto corrects people think its a crash lol, it literally happens every week, prices are lower today yes but its not a crash and please stop calling it that a crash is if btc was suddenly 1000$ from 15k

but that said it is a good time to buy crypto with fiat

Crom should consider to accept BTC, Litecoin and fiat. I think people will move from ETH to Litecoin because of the ETH network problems.

Yeah I think now CROM you should accept ETH, BTC & LTC. At first I thought they should stick to Ethereum but the network is overloaded at the moment and CROM need to widen their options.

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

Only four days left for the token sales to end. Does anyone have an idea how the token sales is going? How much did they raise?

cryptossi

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

Did you check the bitcoin price now? Its in green. Seems like another new high is coming. Especially futures launched today.. CROM still have time t move on with other crypto. Seems like they are not seeing our message or dont want to change their mind. Anyway, Good luck CROM team to be successful in the ICO.

I think we all want CROM to do well that’s why it is infuriating that they haven’t been updating their followers and supporters on how the ICO doing and if they’re doing anything to get extra investments to reach their soft cap target.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:52:46 PM

Only four days left for the token sales to end. Does anyone have an idea how the token sales is going? How much did they raise?

Not much has happened, only 37 ETH revenues so far.
if they do not change something soon, it will not work

definitely, didnt mean to point it out only to you its just this is the like 50th time ive read crashing and in some cases they 100% think bitcoins a bubble and that everyone that invests in crypto or runs projects on crypto are fools, ugh shouldnt be surprised theirs still flat earthers why would crypto be easy for everyone to get lol

yes, this just about a bitcoin bubble annoys me too. many do not understand matter and only tell what they hear from others

And if I am to be a fool because I earn money with bitcoin, then I like to be a fool :-)
cryptossi

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:01:24 PM

all cryptocurrencies crash today. Maybe a good time to stick your eth in crom. Only 5 days left ICO. There is also a 25% bonus. Think this is a good investment

i also dont think its crashing. But some of the ICOs are already moving ahead with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for thier ICO. CROM should also do something faster on that part to reach their softcap.

Why is it that every time crypto corrects people think its a crash lol, it literally happens every week, prices are lower today yes but its not a crash and please stop calling it that a crash is if btc was suddenly 1000$ from 15k

but that said it is a good time to buy crypto with fiat

I think correction is healthy instead of always going up. Lots of ICOs are called off due to ETH network problem. Some ICOs have moved to bitcoin and litecoin payments. People are changing timelines. I think CROM is seeing this message and do something to make ICO success.

Fingers crossed CROM have a plan to get this sorted, I would personally put the ICO on hold until the New Year and try some new marketing techniques and work on the advertising.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

Fingers crossed CROM have a plan to get this sorted, I would personally put the ICO on hold until the New Year and try some new marketing techniques and work on the advertising.

agree with you, would also consider extending the ico. but this opinion does not have many.
and there was no feedback from crom about this yet. would like to know how they relate to it
cryptossi

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

agree with you, would also consider extending the ico. but this opinion does not have many.
and there was no feedback from crom about this yet. would like to know how they relate to it

Extending the ICO is another idea that could work, however it’s not really working at the moment for CROM because of the low amount of investment they have received! I think they need to take a break, rethink things and have a new strategy!

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:07:17 PM

The bonus is still here so this means that they haven't sold the first million tokens yet. Crom was expecting to sell the first million tokens with the bonus, but that didn't happen and now you can still buy some tokens with the bonus.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:06:15 PM

The bonus is still here so this means that they haven't sold the first million tokens yet. Crom was expecting to sell the first million tokens with the bonus, but that didn't happen and now you can still buy some tokens with the bonus.

Early sales with bonuses left, just means more bonuses for those of you who haven't bought to get more bang for your buck Cheesy I've kicked myself in the butt too many times for missing the bonuses early on
mkcrom

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:43:49 PM

Early sales with bonuses left, just means more bonuses for those of you who haven't bought to get more bang for your buck Cheesy I've kicked myself in the butt too many times for missing the bonuses early on

There are still some tokens with the 25% bonus left. These are hard times for ICOs. The gold rush is over, so its even more important for investors to evaluate ICOs in every detail.

So why contribute to CROMhub? CROMhub is well reputed
- proven team and advisors
- clear business case
- limited token supply
- fully compliant KYC / AML process

Cheers,
Matthias

mkcrom

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:11:33 PM

Hi,

the CROMhub ICO has ended. Unfortunately the target has not been reached.

Nevertheless the CROM project will continue in 2018!

Thank you for your participation and support!

/Matthias

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:22:15 PM

Hi,

the CROMhub ICO has ended. Unfortunately the target has not been reached.

Nevertheless the CROM project will continue in 2018!

Thank you for your participation and support!

/Matthias

good luck next year, i believe it will work
mkcrom

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:39:58 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 07:55:20 AM by mkcrom

Hi all,

its time to give a update on the CROM project. First of all and most importantly, we are still serious about the project and the team is still working together. As stated in our original whitepaper, the core team has a strong background in performance marketing and is very well connected in that industry. What we currently hear from clients and partners is, that most challenges we predicted (fraudulent transaction in particular) are now starting to really have an negative impact on all parties involved. So we are more convinced than ever, that CROM must happen.

As the ICO was not successful, we spend a lot of time in the last 3 month to evaluate alternative offers to support our project. We had many valuable meetings and talks with companies, evangelists and people from the industry. Maybe this is the right way to go for us. Stay tuned for more information.

However, no matter how the final business setup will look like, technically CROM bases on blockchain. And the CROM token is an important part of how CROMhub works. Since the token is out there, we've been busy to finally make the CROM token tradable. We aimed to make an announcement about tradeability in March, but due to long approval process this will still take a bit. But its not forgotten!
Join our Telegram group if you want to get in touch with the team or discuss with other CROMhub members: https://t.me/CROMhub

Thanks
Matthias
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85]
  Print  

Jump to: