Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happened to btc in 2020 will it hit $100,000  (Read 2718 times)
meomeo7

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:49:29 AM

Chị N.T T - một người chơi bitcoin lâu năm tại Việt Nam chia sẻ với PV, nếu xét về quan điểm công nghệ thì việc nhiều người sử dụng đồng tiền bitcoin không có gì là xấu và đây được xem là một xu hướng công nghệ được nhiều người chấp nhận, đặc biệt là khi thế giới đang bước vào thời kỳ công nghệ 4.0.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:13:10 AM

Many of predicotrs predict that bitcoin will hit $100,000 in year 2020.sometimes it might be true and the start of this year btc price was nearly $1000 and now it is $6000.btc always up their price by more than we expect is it true if we earn more btc now be can become  millionaires and succes our dreams .but the problem is .is it true what do you think ? Smiley
I think bitcoin can be predicted $ 70,000 in 2020
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:37:50 AM

I expect $ 100,000 to happen soon and no need to wait until 2020, when viewed from the charts and price statistics will indeed happen in 2020, of course this is the right price for 1 btc.
asy7

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:44:33 AM

I think that Bitcoin won`t only going up, certanly will be some devalvations, but in general it should grow. But I don`t think, that till the 2020 BTC will be $100,000
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:48:25 AM

Nobody knows what will happen in future but I am sure that one day price will hit even $500.000, unless something revolutionary, better and more popular comes out and noone is interested in bitcoins anymore.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:58:33 AM

No one will ever be able to tell what's going to happen to bitcoin, not at that far and that value. Maybe it will reach your said value by a month or so, maybe bitcoin will be gone by next year, who knows.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:01:50 AM

Of course, we all hope this will be true.

As long as the bitcoin remains out of reach of traditionnnal actors in banking or financial sectors, it is quite impossible to predict its behaviour. For the time being, trends tend to be upward but this might change..

The real concern, here, is I think what will happen if governments, banks and other large general actors get aware of the importance of this money.

We all hope that the bitcoin will rise, but this may not be true for those who currently make the most of the opaque, unruled global monetary system.

Maybe my answer is way too serious here. But I am really wondering about the potential societal impact of btc!  Grin

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 5543

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:09:47 AM

When it comes to BTC then nothing is impossible,100k $ in year 2020 would be a really awesome price although it is quite difficult to predict that something like this may happen in next 3 years.To get there growth must be constant every year without bad news and big drops with more big players
to board the BTC ship.

What would happen if BTC reach 100k $ at that time is that many holders would become rich and interest for BTC would be much bigger than today.With that price many would start dreaming about 500k $ or even more Smiley

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:23:18 AM

I don't know. Things happen to fast in the crypto world, so it's hard to keep up with it, and do predictions like that. It all depends on how regulation will be done. Bitcoin has tremendous potencial, and we will have a halve in 2020, so if nothing wrong happens with it, then it should have enough trust from investors around the world. The lightning network could be ready by that date allowing mass adoption of the coin. Institutional money should be already moving in with full power, so yes, if things continue at this rate, we will probably have the price close to those values.

Of course that if everything goes well, I'm still concerned about the mining electricity costs. That is a problem no one is really addressing right now, but if a lot of electricity is already being spent right now, and BTC is still a child, imagine how it will be in three years from now, when we could be closer from mass adoption.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

Many of predicotrs predict that bitcoin will hit $100,000 in year 2020.sometimes it might be true and the start of this year btc price was nearly $1000 and now it is $6000.btc always up their price by more than we expect is it true if we earn more btc now be can become  millionaires and succes our dreams .but the problem is .is it true what do you think ? Smiley
I doubt it if bitcoin makes 100,000$ in the year of 2020 yes i know that the bitcoin is really expensive and really fast in rising up. But if that some not good happen like big drop again and sometimea bad news about bitcoin i dont think if it really make. Cause we know the bitcoin is fluctuating. But if that happens, yeah ! Lets all cheers!
FrankGismo

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:53:29 AM

No one will ever be able to tell what's going to happen to bitcoin, not at that far and that value. Maybe it will reach your said value by a month or so, maybe bitcoin will be gone by next year, who knows.

I agree with you. No one knows if bitcoin is going to rise in the next days. It would be possible for bitcoin to reach that in a few years, but it can also be gone next year.

We know that bitcoin unstable no one knows for 100% if it is going to rise very high or if its going to fall hard.
yiuyiucn1

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:53:56 AM

Very cool, because it is built from a system, Privacy is quite high.
Valije

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

i will not be surprised
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 6200 dollars and Im ver happy for that and I hope it will increase more so those people have bitcoin in their wallet can earn a lot of profit. But 100k dollars in the year of 2020 is very impossible to happen because that price is very big. And I think if that happen it takes few years or 5 years before they reach that and the percentage to happen is very low.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

I doubt it if bitcoin makes 100,000$ in the year of 2020 yes i know that the bitcoin is really expensive and really fast in rising up. But if that some not good happen like big drop again and sometimea bad news about bitcoin i dont think if it really make. Cause we know the bitcoin is fluctuating. But if that happens, yeah ! Lets all cheers!
I really recommend you to see how the graph of bitcoin price show that the increase of bitcoin price just so significant.
$100,000 dollars is not a miracle for bitcoin, all I see is that bitcoin always increase based on its percentage to the current price,if its increase for about 200% in just 2 years, then we just make it to $15,000.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
setifien19

Activity: 471
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:12:32 AM

I read somewhere in a speculative website , bitcoin will reach 500k $ by some years later ( it seems to be crazy thought Shocked ) but the guy who wrote the article gived several reasons ( for example : bitcoin is not well known around the world and there are still many persons who didn't get their first step to discover cryptos , many big shops will accept bitcoin ...)
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

I hope it will raise to an higher level, but this is pure speculation. No one knows if it is stable the next years as it was this year.
It is also a possibility that it will decrease and a lot of money is lost. So there will also be a risk, but i think it will reach higher as it is now until 2020.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:21:55 AM

There is a chance. However, with the value you mentioned. I don't think it would reach that high, its prevailing value now of $6,000 took years, considering that you only have two years lefts until 2020 that much of an increase would be impossible. Unless, there are factors that would affect the market trends like more and more countries recognizing it and using it in their market systems.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

I read somewhere in a speculative website , bitcoin will reach 500k $ by some years later ( it seems to be crazy thought Shocked ) but the guy who wrote the article gived several reasons ( for example : bitcoin is not well known around the world and there are still many persons who didn't get their first step to discover cryptos , many big shops will accept bitcoin ...)

Bitcoin can sure go beyond that amount even millions of dollar if we can give prior years waiting for it to go there that is not impossible with bitcoin we can see that it is still going up and had reach the $6300 value what more in the future seeing a sudden increase in the price, many had sure astonish with the increase but I think this is just normal when it comes to Bitcoin and as amazing as it is we can sure see that kind of increase in the future.
bitcoinextra93

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:48:24 AM

This is my first post on this forum, let me tell you that bitcoin has chances to go $100,000 levels but i can't tell you whether it will hit by 2020 or by 2030 because the price it needs to cover is really a long distance but in short period of time, so i think it will take some more time atleast by 2025 to go to 100k price levels. but for now i am sure to some extent that it will cross the 10k price levels by the year 2017 ends, lets see where does it goes and how much time does it takes to reach that level.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: