Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i have two geforce gtx 750ti, i understand that they can not connect together  (Read 203 times)
dicser (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:28:08 AM

Hello, American guys, I'm sorry, write on your site, translating the Italian into English. WHAT to write in the Italian site, because this generation of Italians is condemned to death Italy. But the Italians, now everyone thinks how to do more money, exploiting the, fater! And do the best with the richest I am! They are corroded, they only think about it. Repress my, my outburst, but by the way I have the tumor, I'm not out, I'm out of the house now 9 months I go out only to do chemotherapy.
Now! Just with the lament we come to the problem,
I have an asus geforce gtx750 that did not go wrong but to mining! But since the hschimoto algorithm, and eguihash is na shit, I do not have so much money at disposal, but the other day I did a bargain I bought, a msi geforcegtx 750ti to 60 dollars used but in very good conditions. one, asus geforce 750 ti: The thing that surprised me, and that I'm completely different, the msi is much smaller. i have a motherboard, asus A97 le r 2.0, with two pci slots at 3 o'clock, what is it saying?
But yesterday I came to know that you can not mount together, excuse my stupidity I mean I can not do that thing, now I do not get my name!
For them, AMD is called crossfire,
my question is you can not do anything to undermine with both, I do not have to play, or anything else.
and sell them are not capable, I do not know why I have put on sale good stuff also as a guarantee at an honest price, on and bay, and other Italian sales sites, but nothing has ever been able to sell something, even by abasing AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT CAN MAKE YOU, YOU ARE ALWAYS A NEXT STEP, I PLEASE HELP, AND I PLEASE, EVEN THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO CHOOSE, OR OTHER OFFICIALS ARE, MALE WITH THE TUMOR, THE DOLORS ARE INSUFFUTABLE; AND THERE ARE I INSIDE I THINK, THROUGH FAULT! THANK YOU Cry Cry Cry Cry Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blevotron

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:31:38 AM

You do not need crossfire or SLI to mine ethereum. Just insert both of them and start the miner. Probably you will need PCIex1-x16 risers
CryptBoy:)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:45:52 AM

Like blevotron said. No need of any interlinking of GPU's to mine, it should work fine and SLI is not supported on your motherboard.
dicser (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:33:39 AM

forgive me yesterday on tom's hardware i have, said that the 750 does not support, sli or how is it called if i plug in the second gpu without risk of exploding!, the whole country! the two gpu do not, they require a connection for electricity, but i'm afraid the motherboard will short-circuit help, i have quarreled, ugly with my wife maybe and better than i go out, but it's the first time! , I do, the pains of the tumor are, massacre, I apologize, boys give me two hours if not, I am dead and if you or someone answers my question, I live it, because it is clear if I answer not I'm dead, Mom! I'm crazy today !!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: