Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential business needs a web developer  (Read 739 times)
HowGudAmI (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 07:13:57 PM

Hey.

Is there anyone capable of developing a website on here that is interested in being a part of a potential Bitcoin related business?

I am going to be straight out and upfront here - I am a young Business Management and Entrepreneurship undergraduate with a whole lot of ambition but limited experience. I do have a (very small) eBay business which turns a small profit so I am not completely inexperienced with starting and running a business.

What do I need?

Whilst I can make and design static websites, I dont have the ability to produce a website with more complex functions (user accounts, payment systems (BTC) etc). This is where you would fit in.

What can I do?

I should be able to run the rest of the business e.g. marketing, finances etc. Depending on actual costs I should also be able to provide all of the finance needed to get up and running.

If you think you may be interested in this then PM me so we can discuss the actual details of the business.

Please note that this offer is for a share in the business, as I dont have the finances to pay for a developer straight up. I understand this is probably a big turn off for most but I want to make it clear that the split would be fair (Im not out of touch with the world, I know this is not going to work at 99% for me - 1% for you).

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ditto

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:44:29 AM

I read your thread and I'm interested in developing a website for you. I would like to know more details about your business.
HowGudAmI (OP)

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:17:34 AM

I read your thread and I'm interested in developing a website for you. I would like to know more details about your business.

PM'ed you.

Smiley
Ditto

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:01:38 PM

I thought I PM'd that to you. Had no idea I posted it as a reply, lol. I was wondering why it didn't show up on my PM outbox.
HowGudAmI (OP)

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:21:11 PM

I thought I PM'd that to you. Had no idea I posted it as a reply, lol. I was wondering why it didn't show up on my PM outbox.

no worries, responded again.

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: