Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta unstable platform  (Read 1102 times)
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

I personally wouldn't recommend anyone use etherdelta if you using it for big amount of money use at your own risk, the site is extremely unstable, orders get stuck , sells gets stuck, buy orders get stuck and just vanish without a trace.... Nothing seem to ever work correctly. Owner of site has not fixed any of those issues. The platform is a traders nightmare...

I could have attended what you said a month ago. I even approve and I could even say more. but with the latest update and hardfork, the etherdelta certainly made good progress. it is no longer to the stucks  and disappearances that have been mentioned. Moreover, the system has been phenomenally accelerated and really is my favorite exchange market right now. moreover, it is the only place that can be taken very much below the price of  ico.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

With etherdelta, you could make easily an error when you buy or sell à coin

The main thing that many market buyers/sellers don't realize is that you need to grab orders off the book. This isn't like a centralized exchange where you can buy every order on the book up to a certain price with one order. I've seen people buy asks that are double the price at spread because they don't read the prompt when they market buy. They just instantly lost their money.

I think this is the biggest reason why people have such a bad experience with Etherdelta. But it must be this way, because each order on the book is itself a contract on the blockchain.

anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:08:41 PM

etherdelta is an exemple of a totaly decentralized exchange. there is no support and it's rarely updated!

if waves, 0X or binance wants to compete with bittrex or bitfinex, they must to work hardly!
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:33:22 PM

From where do you get that kind of opinion  ? I've been using it for a month and a half now and it's solid really.
Had so many deposits, withdrawals, sells, and everything went through ! Not even a single transaction got stuck.

What do you mean by stuck anyway ? It's either a problem with the contract itself, or nothing. It's actually working great. I'm not saying it's perfect. The owners should actually make it a bit faster but other than that nothing.

It's a decentralized exchange and no bad has control over your funds and you can trade ANY erc-20 token that pops up. What more would you want from an exchange ?

their volume is very little and every coin that goes there it is certain the price will go down.

What does that have to do with the exchange itself ? You're probably talking about airdropped coins. Surely the prices go down. They were created for insta sell. Plus saying that means you need to learn more about crypto.
Price goes down when people are selling and up when people buy. Will any exchange force the people to do something Huh
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:39:48 PM

From where do you get that kind of opinion  ? I've been using it for a month and a half now and it's solid really.
Had so many deposits, withdrawals, sells, and everything went through ! Not even a single transaction got stuck.

What do you mean by stuck anyway ? It's either a problem with the contract itself, or nothing. It's actually working great. I'm not saying it's perfect. The owners should actually make it a bit faster but other than that nothing.

It's a decentralized exchange and no bad has control over your funds and you can trade ANY erc-20 token that pops up. What more would you want from an exchange ?

I've been using it for about a month now and it's been an awesome experience. I lost lots of money in the BTC-e seizure (and previously in the Bitfinex hack). It's such a relief not keeping funds on a centralized exchange!

I've never had a "stuck" transaction. Maybe he meant a transaction to take an order that does not exist anymore (ETH transaction will be made but no contract execution). Or maybe they cancelled an order which still shows on the book -- this is usually a browser/cache issue and funds can be verified on the blockchain.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:42:43 PM

Haven't used EtherDelta a lot myself and I'm not planning on using it to trade huge amounts of money. You need to remember that this is a decentralized exchange so the exchange doesn't generate any revenue for developers. I am confident, however, that in the future volume and user friendliness will increase.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:52:32 PM

Thank you for your forewarning. I tried today and it was super stable. I bought and withdraw some alts and no problem. Yes it is working with other system, not like centralized exchanges, but it is P2P and it is also amazing!
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:58:15 PM

The best exchange to manage big amounts of money is Poloniex and Bittrex, the only ones are just only to deposit upto 500 dollars and trade with that amount, if you invest more money you are putting yourself into a risk situation, maybe they can froze your account and you will never recover that money.
But at the moment all the exchanges are shitty ones, just look at novaexchange, it was one of the best and now it is closing in a few months.

Hello
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:33:26 PM

Etherdelta does have a bit of learning curve to go through for new users but it works.
Big plus is availability of all the ERC-20 tokens, sometimes even before the ICO is finished.
With high gas setting, transactions times are quick.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

etherdelta is an exemple of a totaly decentralized exchange. there is no support and it's rarely updated!

if waves, 0X or binance wants to compete with bittrex or bitfinex, they must to work hardly!
Why are you trying to compare the etherdelta as the decentralized exchange site with a crap client like waves dex with so many problems?  Etherdelta is different with 0x, binance, or even bittrex nor poloniex.
As you can see about etherdelta is only the decentralized exchange which already gained a lot of interest by the users, If you have ever used it and i think that will be very easy to trade in there.
It seems a bit difficult for a newbie.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:25:28 AM

so true. in my opinion for new users. etherdelta is so complicated. I got confused when will deposit and lose some eth. which I am still confused is. why should deposit if you want to trade. the token is already in the account.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:31:09 AM

The first time that I used etherdelta exchange and I got confuse also and watch youtube on how to trade using this exchange, but this is good exchange for me now with more altcoins to trade.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:54:59 AM

I personally wouldn't recommend anyone use etherdelta if you using it for big amount of money use at your own risk, the site is extremely unstable, orders get stuck , sells gets stuck, buy orders get stuck and just vanish without a trace.... Nothing seem to ever work correctly. Owner of site has not fixed any of those issues. The platform is a traders nightmare...

but very helpful with etherdelta, for first after crowdsale ico many devlopher using etherdelta. stuck in transaction process does not affect  tokens value number. just only pay a small amount, gas a small scale, it's a not problem.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:23:54 AM

Im using it a weeks ago and it works smoothly to me, i think the reasons why your orders are stucked are when youre putting buy order the trader dont want your price same as to the sell order, when youre trying to buy or sell to the order list try to increase your gas because sometimes even you already sent the transaction if someone sent too who's gas is much bigger than yours he will get the order first. about the orders vanishing concerned increase your block expiration.

At your service
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:36:17 AM

Last night my friends cannot withdraw from Etherdelta and when he want to sell he cannot sell and it gives stuck screen.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:35:02 PM

i have bad experience with etherdelta and i don't recommend people to trade in that site, its better to use another site or waiting the new site to trade. my experience is when i send the tokens, i am forgot to send the gas to make transaction and then i send the gas but in the end, i can not make any of transaction. i don't know when but until now, if i am trying to sell the tokens, i still can not make transaction. beside that, everytime i made transaction and failed, my gas is not come back to my balance but its disappear and i don't know where its going.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:10:40 PM

You are right about this, EtherDelta has a terrible infrastructure. Etherdelta will not use EtherDelta soon unless it does something good for itself. I hope they do something good for themselves.
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

Yes , I agree with you that this platform is not suitable at all for bidding, it's just suitable for selling most tokens

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:23:16 PM

I like the platform, it has a lot of coins, everything is easy and clear + no need to register.
parkchewon486

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:34:27 PM

It is difficult for beginners to use it because it is not easy to use and there is no market sale, it can lose big money .. Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: