Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2024, 06:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta unstable platform  (Read 1096 times)
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

Before in my opinion EtherDelta likely scam exchange all ICO there likely all dumping coin.
Yeah maybe that's place many bounty hunter come and quick sell there coin so price usually dumped.
But now I can use it very smooth and understand about it.
It's good and fast list exchange.
also transaction now much faster. My deposit just need about 5 mins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

I personally wouldn't recommend anyone use etherdelta if you using it for big amount of money use at your own risk, the site is extremely unstable, orders get stuck , sells gets stuck, buy orders get stuck and just vanish without a trace.... Nothing seem to ever work correctly. Owner of site has not fixed any of those issues. The platform is a traders nightmare...

So far I just used it to trade some Ether tokens from airdops. The last one was the PoSToken and although the trade was slow, either depositing the token from my address into the exchange, and to actually trade it, everything went just fine. I heard some similar complains about stuck trades so I would use it with caution. The exchange itself it's not very intuitive, but once you get the hand of it, it gets easy to use.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:09:54 PM

Honestly I often trade in Etherdelta. However, I myself do not like the UI Etherdelta which is arguably lack of features. Small volume and the exchange which is limited to token to eth make ED less desirable trader. And unfortunately many coins that do not have the volume there.
KaranRaut

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

I just recently started using etherdelta and it is a fine platform, it's decentralized so some of my order execution have resulted with a Bad Jump error.. probably because someone else also executed the same order just milliseconds before I did.. I lost the gas but then again where else can you trade your erc20 Airdroped tokens..
muskarta

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:49:50 PM

When does etherdelta avaliable on Android?
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:24:56 PM

If you so disgusted by etherdelta use bitshare. I am using the both because bitshare is solid I like it, but etherdelta newer, modern maybe of course with some flaws.

And you always find the latest tokens there.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

So some other person has noticed what I have been experiencing with that platform? It is really difficult to use that platform and every move you make there you pay a fee even if it is their fault because sometimes the platform will freeze. 
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:51:07 PM

So some other person has noticed what I have been experiencing with that platform? It is really difficult to use that platform and every move you make there you pay a fee even if it is their fault because sometimes the platform will freeze. 

I admit that I heard a little bit about it and it really makes me feel very impressed, but I still think that nothing is able to stop the accelerated bitcoin and its phenomenal course.
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

I personally wouldn't recommend anyone use etherdelta if you using it for big amount of money use at your own risk, the site is extremely unstable, orders get stuck , sells gets stuck, buy orders get stuck and just vanish without a trace.... Nothing seem to ever work correctly. Owner of site has not fixed any of those issues. The platform is a traders nightmare...

I find I generally have no issues with it. And when orders get "stuck" or whatever it is usually my fault of having my coins in the wrong spot therefore of course an order cant execute. And you cant get that gas back so it is

unfortunate sometimes but you gotta eat the 10-20 cents you mess up on. I will say though however getting started was a bit harder than other websites and this is probably etherdeltas biggest downfall is the interface.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:04:20 PM

Etherdelta is a very buggy exchange with so many unnecessary protocols.
The first time I used it, my ETH got stuck in transfer from almost 12hrs.
It's just Very horrible, if you're new to trading, I would suggest you stay away from it.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:18:32 PM

Yes, Ethdelta is not very stable exchange, but unfortunately is the only way to trade ALL ethereum
 tokens.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2058

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:42:02 PM

In the starting I also used to think like you that time I was not much familiar with etherdelta now I am regularly using etherdelta without having any issue. I agree in the starting you would think its not a user friendly platform to use but when you understand how actually it works then you won't complaint. It takes some time to get familiar with etherdelta interface I believe so. Sometimes we need to increase the Gas limit to process the transaction fast but on the other hand it is the best Erc20 support exchange.

Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:02:42 PM

So far I just used it to trade some Ether tokens from airdops. The last one was the PoSToken and although the trade was slow, either depositing the token from my address into the exchange, and to actually trade it, everything went just fine. I heard some similar complains about stuck trades so I would use it with caution. The exchange itself it's not very intuitive, but once you get the hand of it, it gets easy to use.

Trade can be much faster but you need to use higher gas prices. If you set the gas price as 1 or 2, you won't have any chance for faster transactions and trade. Afford higher tx fee and use always gas price around 6. This will help you a bit.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:12:48 PM

What the poster of this thread wrote has never been my experience on etherdelta! I have had large order that got filled and withdraw for less than $0.09! Etherdelta in my opinion is the best dex so far! If you don't learn how to use etherdelta well, you may regret it in future when government begin to take custody of your fund in centralized exchange! It is already happening! Bittrex recent drama come to mind in this regard!
buddy56

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:51:31 PM

Before in my opinion EtherDelta likely scam exchange all ICO there likely all dumping coin.
Yeah maybe that's place many bounty hunter come and quick sell there coin so price usually dumped.
But now I can use it very smooth and understand about it.
It's good and fast list exchange.
also transaction now much faster. My deposit just need about 5 mins

agreed with you
ahmetaysenbtc

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:54:51 PM

It close 8-10 min ago. come back in 2-3 min so we feared Smiley
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:57:28 PM

i really really dislike this exchange, its so slow and doesnt respond half the time. I have tried using the api given and thats even a worse nightmare. Really hope they cam fix there site up and soon becuase i have notcied quiet a bit of trade happening on it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: