Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future about Bitcoin  (Read 21418 times)
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:16:25 PM

I think this is good news, the price increase on crypto is likely to happen so we are ready to be ready to welcome the highest price in november
I think bitcoin has bright future and I think it will become more and more expensive. In addition to that, as of now some investors already invest in bitcoin because they know it has bright future and they know they could gain more income if they invest in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:21:06 PM

I think it's very good news for bitcoin growth in the future, we know china is one of the countries with the largest bitcoin, the biggest exchange. thus greatly affecting the rise of bitcoin. so with china reopen exchange. it will make bitcoin higher in price. and growing technology from bitcoin,
man1975asc

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

There is a paradox... it is great moment for bitcoin, but it isn't a great moment for blockchains.
Alt Coin are too weak.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:27:22 PM

My family lives in USA and My brother know about details of bitcoin. He told me that bitcoin accept payment with several online shopping and usa bank support . My brother bitcoin card and he told me that bitcoin is a real future for my family but i'm not believe on that time but now we see afund we buy bitcoin a huge amount . We know it is a future for me so we sell this bitcoin in the next year.
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:35:50 PM

:)The correct decision to buy crypto-currency and store them for six months or a year. But I do not recommend keeping them on stock exchanges. They can crumble. Better keep coins on purses, so it will be safer. And participate in the bounty. This is another freebie of the century. You perform actions, you get coins, which then grow strongly in price. Behind the crypto currency is unequivocally the future, because what they are said about is very quickly forgotten, and technology and prospects remain. Cool
Alok Yadav

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:45:25 PM

No one knows for sure (with any degree of certainty). Having said that, most agree the future is bright. That statement does have a few caveats. The following is my prediction:

Bitcoin itself as a protocol will evolve. Many people forget the simple fact that it is a protocol first and the money part just happens to be the first app written over it. Think of it like the Netscape browser written for (predominantly) HTTP. It was good at its time, but then other browsers took the mantle and Netscape was dethroned. The same analogy could apply to bitcoins (the money). It could be dethroned and for all we know Dogecoin or  Litecoin could prevail.

The Buying process of Bitcoins will have to be made much more simpler than it is at present. All indications point that the process will get more streamlined, so buying bitcoins will be an easy task.

In most countries (US included), companies that trade Bitcoins onto the local currency would be regulated. More exchange companies will mushroom.

Acceptance. Until and unless Buyers keep pressing / asking Merchant to accept Bitcoins, merchants will be oblivious to the demand. If you walk into a store and ask if they accept Bitcoins and they answer No, this is the expected answer. Repeat this scenario with 10 other Buyers asking the same and the Merchant will think differently. They just might start looking at Bitcoin acceptance.

Much of the developed world where payment systems that enable instantaneous person-to-person payment are not available, would love to adopt Bitcoin. The barriers are the regulators and the almost near vacuum of local Bitcoin exchanges. Look at India - no exchange in India. Same can be said of Pakistan, Bangladesh, GCC, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand (though there are a few players in Thailand who are selling Bitcoins), North Africa, etc. There is a very large population that simply does not have access to buying bitcoins. Since they cannot buy it - they cannot trade with it. This will be changing in the coming months/years.

Volatility will minimize. I won't say it will disappear, the public at large is too sensitive to everything the media spews out relating to Bitcoins.
Arbitrage will almost be negligible.

You will see the movement pickup speed with a few authoritative anchor users accepting Bitcoins. (See  this excellent article by our resident Payments Maestro Brian Roemmele - Starbucks To Accept Bitcoin In 2014. by Brian Roemmele on Accepting Payments).

As more and more larger corporations start offering Bitcoin as a payment alternative, many companies waiting in the shadows will jump onto the bandwagon. This chain-reaction trigger is very important for Bitcoin to survive. Many are waiting for the trigger.

I don't think the price for the next 2-3 years will break $5,000 (the expectation of it going to $25,000 to $500,00 - will be bad for Bitcoins in my opinion, too many speculative money will enter the ecosystem, which will cause regulators to clamp down hard on Bitcoin). My personal estimation is that it will hover between $1,000 to $2,500 (for the next 24 months at least).

Acceptance of Bitcoin as an alt. currency in developing countries would be very important (as opposed to outright banning it). I however, have my reservations on this. The regulators in the developing have a very myopic vision when it comes to alternative currencies. Such obtuse undertaking will kill Bitcoin (in a legal manner) in the developing world.

The market capitalization indicates in some manner that the currency is now too big to collapse (not that it cannot happen), by a measure of its own self, it will most likely survive.

Bitcoin will be featured regularly in the Remittance World (a sure sign of its success would be the World Bank reporting remittance figures on the Bitcoin platform) - How this will be done, is debatable and questionable, but I'm leaning in as a proponent.

Snap Payments with Bitcoins for Websites, Freelancers, etc. would be enabled. This means, very quickly accepting $25 in Bitcoins, which are in turn converted to Euros and available in your pre-paid Debit Card (all by inserting some simple code on your website to accept the payment). Think BitPay or Coinbase on steroids, globally.

Currency Brokers will be trading and dealing with Bitcoins more regularly.
Bitcoin exchanges in the West (perhaps US, or UK) will prosper and take over in volume (provided international clients are allowed to hop in and trade).

Incorporation of Bitcoin payments within Social Media would be the norm. You would definitely see native or plug-in based activity around Bitcoin. Think Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Apps not related to money, but related to the open-ledger system of the Bitcoin protocol will start emerging. I'm absolutely lost when it comes to giving such examples, but I am sure, someone out there is thinking of a kick-ass way of using the Bitcoin protocol and building a non-payment app on top of it.

Currencies based on the Bitcoin protocol or modified protocol, will start seeing a market themselves for specific purposes. It could very well be that Litecoin might dominate the Remittance market, or changing Linden Dollars to Litecoin. Or Mastercoin is used on boards like Warrior Forum or Digital Point (the Affiliate Marketing Ecosystem) or Peercoin is what is most accepted and traded in South Asia or South America. Such patterns and/or segmentation may very well emerge.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

I think this is good news, the price increase on crypto is likely to happen so we are ready to be ready to welcome the highest price in november
I think bitcoin has bright future and I think it will become more and more expensive. In addition to that, as of now some investors already invest in bitcoin because they know it has bright future and they know they could gain more income if they invest in bitcoin.
This crypto currency of bitcoin will truly gives us a great future if we can take the control of it , i must say if you are in favor to take control and save some bitcoin then it can gives you a good future , and who knows that this can be a very good currency if bitcoin will have stable price then if people will accept this currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:20:27 PM

In November, more Chinese Exchange will reopen. What is your opnion about the Bitcoin industry?
I think if they reopen the exchange it will have positive effect in bitcoin community and its a good news to all bitcoin users, investors and trader. I think the bitcoin industry will continue in growing up and bitcoin will help many people to become rich in the future.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:30:01 PM

In November, more Chinese Exchange will reopen. What is your opnion about the Bitcoin industry?

Then for sure this will be another reason for bitcoin to continue growing very fast. The growth we are seeing right now is truly amazing. We are only 8 dollars short before we hit another All Time High with $7,000. This will be another celebration happening for all of us Bitcoin supporters. This month might see a $9,000 Bitcoin price if this current pace will continue undisturbed for the next couple of weeks. And if that happens, a $10,000 target within 2017 is not far from happening.
I think bitcoin has a future, because it become popular and a lot of people getting interested about it. And also the value of bitcoin is continuously increasing so that Bitcoin has been recognised as currency in many countries and as of today it’s the most liquid & widely accepted crypto currency in the world.
valid46

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:37:04 PM

I`ve heard that american stock market GDAX want to expand the list of traded cryptocurrencies. I think it`s a good sign for future about not only bitcoin, but also for all cryptocurrencies
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:54:08 PM

I believe that there are several factors which are boosting the price of Bitcoin for the short term and this one is not an organic growth. I am expecting a correction in the price of Bitcoin within a period of next couple of months. It is proved that Bitcoin price is not based on the incidents happening in China. I am expecting a $5K to $6K price at the end of this year and we will see the organic growth in the next year and if there is any crazy wave in the market then price might cross $10K within a year.
Shah112233

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:06:41 PM

All the developing countries of the world are accepting bitcoin as currency . There is damn high future of bitcoin. Bitcoins are the real future of the World .
man1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:27:58 PM

Then for sure this will be another reason for bitcoin to continue growing very fast. The growth we are seeing right now is truly amazing. We are only 8 dollars short before we hit another All Time High with $7,000. This will be another celebration happening for all of us Bitcoin supporters. This month might see a $9,000 Bitcoin price if this current pace will continue undisturbed for the next couple of weeks. And if that happens, a $10,000 target within 2017 is not far from happening.
We cannot predict the future.But in today's date,bitcoin is at its highest that is $6900.So if we stick to this,then definitely the price of bitcoin will rise in the future and is expected to reach $10,000 at the end of the year.There can also be a possibility that it can vanish in the future or it can overtake the fiat money.But for now,it is far behind the fiat currency.It is not legalised yet in many nations.Still its demand is increasing all over the world and is getting popular.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:33:09 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 09:55:22 AM by worldofcoins

Bitcoin made history yesterday when CME group introduce Bitcoin Futures where there investors at wall street can invest in bitcoin without purchasing bitcoin.  So volatility of bitcoin will become a stable one and it will be safer for investors.  The doors are open now and from there, things will get much better.  We will have less speculators now then we did before.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:48:30 PM

More exchanges mean more ways to do transactions, more demand will coming for Bitcoin, then value would soar more higher and higher.

Bitcoin cannot be stop from gaining more popularity.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:18:55 PM

i dont know...i cant predict the future....but i think it will be good
Bitcoin's value is growing faster pace, It is difficult to predict what will happen in the future. I am very happy to increase this price of Bitcoin. we want people to be interested in the increase in the price of bitcoin and hopefully those who make the investment will be of much benefited.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:31:31 PM

The future of bitcoin is very bright as we can see new as its price has increased tremendously from last some days. Every bitcoin investor have got a great profit from it and they all are thinking of investing more and more of there money in bitcoin and this will affect the price of bitcoin as the price of bitcoin depends on the flow of it is totally dependent  on the  demand of the bitcoin and as user increases the demand to increases and the prices reach a great height dur to this. So i think bitcoin has a very big and revolutionary future and people should trust in bitcoin and invest  more and more in it rather than taking a risk of alt coins and getting a loss. I think bitcoin in future will reach the massive value of 15000$ till the end of 2018 and will  continue to expand more and more so the future of bitcoin is very good and it is the bets time to invest in it now.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:35:36 PM

Accepting Bitcoin in all developing countries of the world.The people of the country are dependent on Bitcoin.Bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day.People are interested in it every day.
Forts1946

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:44:07 PM

As usuall bitcoins will grow giving us all profits. Bitcoins now are unstopabble and despite of many of the problems faced, bitcoins are continuing to grow up. Bitcoins will surely reach a great height some day and the price will continue rising untill all the coins are been mined. Chinese exchanges will perhaps show no effect on the price of bictcoitcoin because already chinsese exchanges gave some price drop in bitcoins and now most of the peoples would prefer neglecting any such news from china.

McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:58:01 PM

Yes it good for bitcoin and investors also, if there will be a reopoen of exchange, this means that chinese open their mind again in crypto, investors  will happy and surely come because this move makes a positive outlook for bitcoin and may invite more people to invest on because they can see it is back again and more attraction because china has great market of Bitcoin.
Presently a days the costs of Bitcoins are going ever more elevated quickly that is the reason it's anything but difficult to anticipate the eventual fate of bitcoins and the fate of bitcoins is that bitcoins will be common to the point that even individual on the planet will utilize bitcoins and the bitcoins will be the cash of entire world and this is a direct result of its quickly expanding costs now a days billions of individuals are putting their cash in bitcoins.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: