Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:43:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DT Draco, DTMI Token and Drachmae user  (Read 793 times)
eddietheboss (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:30:58 AM

The Dev of this coins is well know for his behavior but let's go thought all the phases so you can judge yourself before invest in one of his projects:

1. announced Draco swap to DTMI (Token with an higher pre-mine)
2. Draco got delisted from Bittrex
3. A swap trough C-Cex was announce
4. An unreasonable exchange rate between Draco and the DTMI was set
5. Draco got delisted from C-Cex while the information on the thread main page still talk about a swap using C-Cex
6. The website that the dev indicate in the thread (but not in the main page) to be used for the swap is down as well as the main website.

Result: DT Draco got delisted from 2 exchanges and lost something like 5900% of his value within a month.

Now he starting everything again with a new thread about DTMI , be aware and do your research so you will not end up like many that invested in DT Draco.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Drachmae
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:15:16 PM

The Dev of this coins is well know for his behavior but let's go thought all the phases so you can judge yourself before invest in one of his projects:

5. Draco got delisted from C-Cex while the information on the thread main page still talk about a swap using C-Cex
6. The website that the dev indicate in the thread (but not in the main page) to be used for the swap is down as well as the main website.

Result: DT Draco got delisted from 2 exchanges and lost something like 5900% of his value within a month.

Now he starting everything again with a new thread about DTMI , be aware and do your research so you will not end up like many that invested in DT Draco.

If exchanges de-list a currency it is at there discretion.

Secondly https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php is not down at all.

Third all old threads are locked and the last comment is the link to the new Thread so there is one central point for information.

Forth the swap via c-cex was intended but the association does not have the funds that was required to cover the fee that was discussed therefore it was decided to use https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php

If you feel it is better and more logical the whole project with DTMI can be dropped or if somebody else comes up with a better solution they are more than welcome to take it over.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2325196.msg23631741#msg23631741

eddietheboss (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:11:59 AM

My only intent is to avoid that people get scammed.

It's quite clear that you finished to dump the pre-mine of your past coins and restarted all over again with this new DTMI.

About the other logical solutions, it has been highly discussed in the thread by many users that give mathematical example of why the exchange rate is absolute unreasonable, but you been not open at all to modify it. So don't pretend to be ready to leave since this the way you make money.

But just for let everyone understand, in the swap between DT draco/JOI and DTMI and taking in consideration the price of both coins at time of announcement, JOI received a 16x more favorable exchange rate, and keep in mind that Draco price already felt from 300satoshi to 80 satoshi at that time thanks to the bittrex delisting... Guess you still have your pre-mine in JOI that's why the special treatment.

So guys pay attention, this so called Developer job is to create token from thin air, disappear from months with no development, create hype for exciting news coming and then bend you over while he finished to dump the premine, it happened with the past projects I don't see why will not happen with that.

You been warned

Third all old threads are locked and the last comment is the link to the new Thread so there is one central point for information.

Forth the swap via c-cex was intended but the association does not have the funds that was required to cover the fee that was discussed therefore it was decided to use https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php

If you feel it is better and more logical the whole project with DTMI can be dropped or if somebody else comes up with a better solution they are more than welcome to take it over.

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:43:22 AM

I 100% agreed with you and lucky fact is I am personally not the issuer of DTMI, There are discussions to actually not integrate JIO and DT Token at all.

if there was an ICO on DTMI I would also say its 100% scam.

Actually I fully agreed with you crypto currencies are scams.

Would you agreed that DTMI should not even exist?

It's quite clear that you finished to dump the pre-mine of your past coins and restarted all over again with this new DTMI.

About the other logical solutions, it has been highly discussed in the thread by many users that give mathematical example of why the exchange rate is absolute unreasonable, but you been not open at all to modify it. So don't pretend to be ready to leave since this the way you make money.

But just for let everyone understand, in the swap between DT draco/JOI and DTMI and taking in consideration the price of both coins at time of announcement, JOI received a 16x more favorable exchange rate, and keep in mind that Draco price already felt from 300satoshi to 80 satoshi at that time thanks to the bittrex delisting... Guess you still have your pre-mine in JOI that's why the special treatment.

So guys pay attention, this so called Developer job is to create token from thin air, disappear from months with no development, create hype for exciting news coming and then bend you over while he finished to dump the premine, it happened with the past projects I don't see why will not happen with that.

You been warned

eddietheboss (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:55:45 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 09:40:53 AM by eddietheboss

I 100% agreed with you and lucky fact is I am personally not the issuer of DTMI, There are discussions to actually not integrate JIO and DT Token at all.

You been warned

your is a pathetic attempt to put in my mouth words that I never said.

there are many coins with pre-mine that developers used for keep the development for years. It's clearly not your case since you already issued 2 tokens and fucked up the holders very well.

you want to get back some credibility?

- issue DTMI with no pre-mine
- adjust the exchange rate for Draco token holders
- continue a stable development out of donations as many devs do.

then I will take back all I said and eat McAfee dick.
jogoma12

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

Looks like a premined scam.
Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:53:44 PM

What do you know of the project and use case? do you know who is involved and participating?

do?
you?

HuhHuh?

DTMI hasnt been released so if it's such a scam it doesn't need to be released does it..

You been warned

there are many coins with pre-mine that developers used for keep the development for years. It's clearly not your case since you already issued 2 tokens and fucked up the holders very well.

eddietheboss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:51:04 AM

Here again trying to change topic and trying to scare people that hold DT-Draco and JIO in order to get some support from people scared of loose everything what they invested in you past scam-coins. Exactly how a pyramid scam scheme work

You already released 2 Pre-mined tokens and didn't do anything of what you promised.

if you are in a good faith, release DTMI with no pre-mine and so adjust the swap rate of Draco. Will you do that?

What do you know of the project and use case? do you know who is involved and participating?

do?
you?

HuhHuh?

DTMI hasnt been released so if it's such a scam it doesn't need to be released does it..

You been warned

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

I don't have the the single authority to decide on it

If you would like to take over DTMI development and management from technical and to the issuance I can introduce you to the team behind the association for you to take the lead.

My involvement was simple if I participate in putting this project together that it would integrate DT and JIO, but if the community deem this not viable then I can step down and somebody else can can take my place and I will take DT and JIO token with me away from DTMI.

You say developer but you don't know the project or what its for even..

Here again trying to change topic and trying to scare people that hold DT-Draco and JIO in order to get some support from people scared of loose everything what they invested in you past scam-coins. Exactly how a pyramid scam scheme work

You already released 2 Pre-mined tokens and didn't do anything of what you promised.

if you are in a good faith, release DTMI with no pre-mine and so adjust the swap rate of Draco. Will you do that?

do?
you?

HuhHuh?

You been warned

eddietheboss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:44:45 AM

Oh yeah another excuse, after the threat of no swap now the team behind that never appear and make decisions.

Funny since all your coin had little or no development at all with websites that even 4th grade student could prepare better, but there is a team that is eager of tokens.

Dude you are doing this for while by now, launching coin, rebranding, swaps.. and yet you are the only one appearing.

it's not enough? have you no shame?

I don't have the the single authority to decide on it

If you would like to take over DTMI development and management from technical and to the issuance I can introduce you to the team behind the association for you to take the lead.

My involvement was simple if I participate in putting this project together that it would integrate DT and JIO, but if the community deem this not viable then I can step down and somebody else can can take my place and I will take DT and JIO token with me away from DTMI.

You say developer but you don't know the project or what its for even..

do?
you?

HuhHuh?

You been warned

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:39:02 AM

Association, Development partners and advisory all can be removed that is not an issue.

Is that what you recommend.

eddietheboss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:14:19 AM

don't forget the treasury seed funds since with that and the founders funds you would still own about 23% of the Pre-mine...

You know what, even taking in consideration all the precedents, the more than questionable behavior, the tricky answers, etc.  I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt if you:

1. reduce the premine that go to into your hands (or your so called partners) to a max 10% of the total premine. Not interested in how you call it, dev, partners, treasury, funders, etc. but should be maximum 10% of the 8,888,888 total pre-mine.

2. redistribute that premine for give Draco a more fair swap rate, even will still be awful considering the value of Draco at the time of the swap rate announcement.

Association, Development partners and advisory all can be removed that is not an issue.

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:19:19 AM

100% agreed with you

Best solution is no Pre-Mine at all I will mine the coin and finance it like everyone else and offer a 10 to 1 swap of DT  to new DT

remove everything and will run it as a one man army..

I like that idea better..

don't forget the treasury seed funds since with that and the founders funds you would still own about 23% of the Pre-mine...

You know what, even taking in consideration all the precedents, the more than questionable behavior, the tricky answers, etc.  I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt if you:

1. reduce the premine that go to into your hands (or your so called partners) to a max 10% of the total premine. Not interested in how you call it, dev, partners, treasury, funders, etc. but should be maximum 10% of the 8,888,888 total pre-mine.

2. redistribute that premine for give Draco a more fair swap rate, even will still be awful considering the value of Draco at the time of the swap rate announcement.

eddietheboss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:41:10 AM

once again you proved yourself...

Opening and then threat, you don' need to do that, can easily continue the swap reducing the pre-mine in your hand and increase the pre-mine that go to Draco holders.

But since you been exposed and you cannot profit from it as you expected then continue with threat for scary the scammed holders of your previous coins..

100% agreed with you

Best solution is no Pre-Mine at all I will mine the coin and finance it like everyone else and offer a 10 to 1 swap of DT  to new DT

You know what, even taking in consideration all the precedents, the more than questionable behavior, the tricky answers, etc.  I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt if you:

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:47:32 AM

Not sure how I am exposed, but I will agreed with you.

It seems that each time I agreed with you, that you come back with some other lame excuse.

So My proposal is as follows:

DT Token will be re-launched on a version of Dash with self governance and voting for the treasury.

the Coin will be launched from ZERO (No Premine) I will mine it like everyone else and I mine it I will swap 10 NXT Based DT Tokens to 1 NEW DT token that is clone of Dash.

No developer funds being held and everything starts from Zero but I will convert the old to new as I Mine them like everyone else.

I think that is Fair and very clean.

Opening and then threat, you don' need to do that, can easily continue the swap reducing the pre-mine in your hand and increase the pre-mine that go to Draco holders.

But since you been exposed and you cannot profit from it as you expected then continue with threat for scary the scammed holders of your previous coins..

100% agreed with you

Best solution is no Pre-Mine at all I will mine the coin and finance it like everyone else and offer a 10 to 1 swap of DT  to new DT

You know what, even taking in consideration all the precedents, the more than questionable behavior, the tricky answers, etc.  I am willing to give you the benefit of doubt if you:

eddietheboss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:07:11 PM

your is a totally pretentious move.

You made a fake opening for then turn into a totally unlogical solution.

Draco already has his blockchain and tokens what's the reason of restarting from zero?

If you are not going to do the swap with DTMI then just continue with the development promised when you launched the token, or just admit that the project failed and you didn't provide any update in a year.

So you will be free to fully concentrate the attention into DTMI token where you own the 50% of the pre-mine, for the happiness of the pour souls that will buy it.

It seems that each time I agreed with you, that you come back with some other lame excuse.

DT Token will be re-launched on a version of Dash with self governance and voting for the treasury.

the Coin will be launched from ZERO (No Premine) I will mine it like everyone else and I mine it I will swap 10 NXT Based DT Tokens to 1 NEW DT token that is clone of Dash.

No developer funds being held and everything starts from Zero but I will convert the old to new as I Mine them like everyone else.

100% agreed with you

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:34:20 PM

This time last year it was announced for DT Token would eventually move away from NXT as MS Token and to move to its own blockchain

Shows how much you follow this.

If I carry on with DT Token it means I walk away from DTMI as I do not manage it or the association. ( I am one of the advisers and not a founder)

not sure you get 50% of the premine

but anyways you have convinced what is best.

DT Token will move to its own chain

It will start with no Pre-Mine and people will be able to swap 10 old to 1 new.

Thank you for your advice and support.

Draco already has his blockchain and tokens what's the reason of restarting from zero?

If you are not going to do the swap with DTMI then just continue with the development promised when you launched the token, or just admit that the project failed and you didn't provide any update in a year.

So you will be free to fully concentrate the attention into DTMI token where you own the 50% of the pre-mine, for the happiness of the pour souls that will buy it.

100% agreed with you

eddietheboss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:02:41 PM

I get it.. the pre-mine is for your partners you are only an advisor that do all the job while no one else is showing up.

I follow enough for know that you launched already 2 token with pre-mine/ICO and no development.

Glad to helped you in make a decision and waiting to see your announcement in the dedicate threads. I am sure that someone of your silent partner will finally show up a take over the swap between JOI and DTMI since you are going to don't be involved in DTMI exactly as at beginning you were not involved in JIO.

We don't want give the wrong idea that you will not be totally committed to Draco development, do we?

This time last year it was announced for DT Token would eventually move away from NXT as MS Token and to move to its own blockchain

If I carry on with DT Token it means I walk away from DTMI as I do not manage it or the association. ( I am one of the advisers and not a founder)

100% agreed with you

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:53:55 PM

JIO went to bad very simply becuase the guys didn't want to be involved in the mud slinging

Which is the same here right now.

It's best to let others also comment as your the only one commenting

I get it.. the pre-mine is for your partners you are only an advisor that do all the job while no one else is showing up.

I follow enough for know that you launched already 2 token with pre-mine/ICO and no development.

Glad to helped you in make a decision and waiting to see your announcement in the dedicate threads. I am sure that someone of your silent partner will finally show up a take over the swap between JOI and DTMI since you are going to don't be involved in DTMI exactly as at beginning you were not involved in JIO.

We don't want give the wrong idea that you will not be totally committed to Draco development, do we?

100% agreed with you

lartiste

Activity: 283
Merit: 118

ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

I have few DRACOcoin on bittrex, can i swap to new coin ? or it's lost ?  Huh
Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: