Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KRIOS - INITIAL TOKEN OFFERING IS LIVE! www.krios.io  (Read 29994 times)
Krios_io

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Blockchain-Based Digital Advertising

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

Meet Krios' international team! Krios new post on Medium: https://medium.com/@krios/new-krios-global-team-announced-89ccb577611

The Krios team has now grown to 16 strong, and we are gearing up for our ITO January 8th!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oper

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

Good project, good luck dev!
Krios_io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

Thank you!

The KRIOS bounty campaign is still looking for Japanese, Chinese, Korean and french translators for the announcement thread and whitepaper! Translators will be entitled to receive shares in the translation bounty campaign!
Krios_io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:38:38 AM

KRIOS ANNOUNCEMENT:
Official: Waiting sucks, so rather than having to wait until the end of the Krios ITO, we’ll be distributing your tokens to you weekly, with our first distribution date set for 10/1/18.

If you bought in the pre-sale, or are planning on buying on launch day, make sure to follow the steps in the tutorial to get your KRI in our first distribution! https://medium.com/@krios/krios-token-withdrawal-guide-c3e1de54fd9b
Krios_io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

HUGE KRIOS ANNOUNCEMENT! 🚀🚀🚀
Official: Industry giant joins the Krios team - check it out below!
https://medium.com/@krios/krios-huge-new-advisor-ff6b04a5b2e8

"David Drake, through his family office LDJ Capital, has acted as GP & LP investors with his partners in fund-of-funds, realty funds, venture capital funds & hedge funds. Mr. Drake’s investments currently have 50+ global directors that maintain relations with institutions & family offices with $1.5 trillion in assets.

Mr. Drake’s family office manages & co-invests in alternative assets with the top 30 family offices out of his 5000 family office & institutional investor reach. These top 30 are 40% from Asia, 20% from Europe, 20% from the Americas, & 30% from the Middle East.

Mr. Drake’s access with 100,000 investors is maintained through his media asset, The Soho Loft Media Group, which has produced & sponsored over 1100+ finance conferences since 2002 like the events with institutional media leader Thomson Reuters & sponsors from Nasdaq, NYSE, KKR, & the Carlyle Group.

LDJ Special Situations partners have invested $100 Million in Alibaba & Palantir.

LDJ Real Estate strategy is set to acquire Class A core rental properties & hotels.

Mr. Drake is a digital automation advocate for private equity as he lobbied the US Congress on the JOBS Act since 2011 He represented the US Commerce Department at the EU Commission in Brussels & Rome in 2012, was invited to the White House Champions of Change ceremony in Washington, D.C., &, was a speaker at the UK Parliament in 2013.

Privately, Mr. Drake has hosted the Harvard Business Club at his NY home, produced Carnegie Hall concerts, & raised funds for the charity Best Buddies for years. March 2015 he joined the NYC Opera Board while a board advisor for The Washington Ballet. These allowed him to work & advise US Ambassadors from Sweden, Ukraine, Marshall Islands & Luxembourg.

Born in Sweden & fluent in six languages, Mr. Drake has an MBA in Finance & an MA in International Law & Economics from George Washington University in DC where he was awarded the Wallenberg Scholarship for academic merit.

If you have any question, hit us up on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter or email us at info@krios.io and one of our customer support team will answer your question gladly."
Krios_io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

The KRIOS Initial Token Offering begins tomorrow, January 8th! The Telegram group has exploded! From 35 members to about 350 members in just about 4-5 days!

Don't miss out on your chance to buy KRI for only $0.10 USD each (and even cheaper with bonuses!)
Boomwinner18

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

Been following this project for a while! Can't wait for the ICO tomorrow, Chris has been fantastic in the telegram answering questions. Great things coming!
Krios_io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

Been following this project for a while! Can't wait for the ICO tomorrow, Chris has been fantastic in the telegram answering questions. Great things coming!
Thank you! The token sale begins in 23 hours!

Here is a complete guide on how to participate in the sale tomorrow!
https://medium.com/@krios/krios-ico-guide-4fe59f75b083
dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

Pretty awesome project as a small business owner myself I know lots of other ICO companies could use a service like this. Is there any plans/updates for exchanges?
Krios_io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

Pretty awesome project as a small business owner myself I know lots of other ICO companies could use a service like this. Is there any plans/updates for exchanges?
Agreed! In fact, Krios has plans to integrate ICO advertising services into the platform to more specifically address the needs of startup projects when it comes to building marketing teams. Most don't have the budget to hire full-time members of a team, and we believe Krios is a viable solution to those startups who are looking for help advertising to the cryptocurrency community.
Tarlatata

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

I can't see this but as a damn shit coin with some nice design.

No mining, selling useless coin taking all the money AND reserving 23% of the coins for themselves ?

WTF!
Krios_io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:40:08 AM

I can't see this but as a damn shit coin with some nice design.

No mining, selling useless coin taking all the money AND reserving 23% of the coins for themselves ?

WTF!
Greetings, It is unfortunate that you view this project in this way, but we would like to point out that the use of the KRI token allows for an efficient exchange of value without the need to concern yourself of the differing currencies, exchange rate or method of payments. It also allows Krios to incentivize participation in the Krios ecosystem by offering special discounts, redistributing a portion of the fees, and allowing advertisers to purchase ad space with KRI (paying for advertising utilizing digital currencies is another point of value).

The smart contracts established through the Krios Platform ensure that funds get released to the members of the campaign once the work is complete. The content creators and other professionals on the platform need not worry about whether they will be paid, as the funds are held in the smart contract awaiting the successful collaboration of efforts.

We would also like to point out that although there is no pre-mine, Krios is certainly not "taking all the money" as you can see in the crowdfunding distribution portion of the whitepaper. 85% of funds raised go directly towards the Krios project, and the other 15% is primarily reserved for current and future members of the team & to pay for expanding the team and ensuring that Krios has a healthy future. Krios will be transparent with the community regarding how the funds raised are used.

Also, Krios is definitely not reserving 23% of the KRI for ourselves. 77% was reserved for the public sales, and the other 23% of tokens go to angel investors, bounty campaign participants (up to 50 million reserved coins for bounty!), the developers and the team. The Krios team will be transparent about the way in which KRI tokens are distributed. There are several projects which offer 30-60% of the supply to the public. Krios has over 80% of the tokens going directly into the hands of the ones who believe in the project and the ones who will be using the project!
dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:15:10 AM

Agreed! In fact, Krios has plans to integrate ICO advertising services into the platform to more specifically address the needs of startup projects when it comes to building marketing teams. Most don't have the budget to hire full-time members of a team, and we believe Krios is a viable solution to those startups who are looking for help advertising to the cryptocurrency community.

That's amazing, I feel like that could be a very good opportunity to the ICO world. I hope to see great success for Krios which can inturn help some amazing other projects that aren't being given the chance they deserve. Cool idea, I joined the telegram and look forward to a good sale.
Krios_io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:57:15 AM

Due to the overwhelming amount of inquiries on Krios the last 3-4 days, we have posted an official FAQ!

https://medium.com/@krios/faq-krios-8a8c33da24f0
King Logical

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:50:08 AM

Hey Guys is anyone answering questions?
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:00:13 AM

projects that are truly extraordinary,the crisis of this project really caught my attention.. the project Kroos this I think could mean a chance Ico world,Krios gets inturn help some of the other projects that were not given the appropriate opportunity that the project can be right..with a team of professionals and a clear concept is a breakthrough that is interesting,I think this project will be a success
Krios_io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

Thank you for the kinds words.

Greetings yes we are here to answer, what is your question?
King Logical

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

Thank you, I'm curios about any bonus structure you might have. I'm looking at making a considerably large investment and I'd like to know what bonus structure you guys have in place and also ask if the price of the token will be changing throughout the ICO.

Thanks in advance
Krios_io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

Thank you, I'm curios about any bonus structure you might have. I'm looking at making a considerably large investment and I'd like to know what bonus structure you guys have in place and also ask if the price of the token will be changing throughout the ICO.

Thanks in advance
The base price is $0.10 USD/KRI, but the 30% bonus on day one yields:

You can find the entire bonus structure here!
https://medium.com/@krios/krios-announces-ico-bonus-a7bfa63f3825
King Logical

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Thanks in advance
The base price is $0.10 USD/KRI, but the 30% bonus on day one yields:
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*zm1F5F93cJA3wgLRciivZg.jpeg

You can find the entire bonus structure here!
https://medium.com/@krios/krios-announces-ico-bonus-a7bfa63f3825

Thanks! Is there someone I can contact for perhaps a better deal Wink?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: