Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KRIOS - INITIAL TOKEN OFFERING IS LIVE! www.krios.io  (Read 29994 times)
Lysiderva

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

I hope good luck for the project! Cognizant results, seamless business, riveting website.
The project looks promising. But can I ask how is it different form other projects with similar mission. Great news it's going to exchange straight. I wish the team good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niohiemi

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

The current widget is dynamic in the sense that the price displayed will be the current price of the coin whenever the page is refreshed. If it is a static image, it will stay constant forever.
BrandyN

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:56:00 PM

Project that seems very promising for participants who are following this project
I like this website because of the beautiful design and great combination of different information.
barfgrounmon

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

Read about this project from one of my friends article, pretty interesting!! Wish you luck. We believe you will succeed. Very good project
StewartNitsu

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

a nice design and adding some more function will make it very usefull. i think it still need some testing for security purpose
surito

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

Good project to obtain many profits, we hope to have the best advice what will give the project the necessary drive to achieve success and the grace of being able to advance in the future of cryptocurrencies as a vanguard of excellence and absolute superiority
Vikram_Ficup

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

Great project and you have nice strategy to spread it to the community.Congrats and I will be following this project.
its so comforting to imagine the limitless amount of opportunities that this project has come to offer especially for the secured and decentralized conduction of ICO and exchange of crytocurrencies amongst billions of internet users worldwide.
Flunrextcardsonh

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

I really like this project. From the first look I saw this is a very promising project in the future. This project has a lot of improvement and I think people are going to support the project so much that the group will be stronger in the near future
Froshundsubi

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

The blockchain will change our world like the Internet. Many old-timers criticize the technology, because they are not ready to accept it, and not because the technology is bad.
Pracinquicred

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

The blockchain will change our world like the Internet. Many old-timers criticize the technology, because they are not ready to accept it, and not because the technology is bad.
I think this is good project and strong team, i hope the project will develop well in the future. I know the project thanks to the posts in my group they appreciate your project and I believe in that.
JohnElement

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Oh look, 4 whole pages of low reputation / low post count Bots with generic / broken-english replies Cheesy - just look at all the posts of the accounts, they're basically bots.

Don't be fooled, this project is as good as dead and barely serves a purpose.

Exchanges promised, Apple app promised, same old motivational quotes on social media with any posts questioning their legitimacy deleted. This has not changed since the ICO supposedly ended.

Agree, the Krios scammers using bots off to cover up things has brought the scam back to the attention of people, in addition to the below, there is no promised iOS app and no evidence of development of this, no 500 KRI given to the first 100 who downloaded the app. Actually nothing has happened - less has happened than ever, there's email updates and .pdf files filled with words, other than that - nothing - there is no reason to believe that Krios have any kind of project going.

Difficult to figure out the reason for the .pdf files of nonsense updates - possibly to stall gullible ICO contributors, PayPal or some other authority to pretend there's a project. The fact is it' almost a year and no beginnings of anything to do with a marketing platform have come about.

The Krios Scam so far:

• No total amount raised (the biggest tell of a scam ICO is not revealing this figure - this confirms that Krios is a scam)
    No working platform
    No code released
    Cease & Desist
    Implicated in the Operation Crypto Sweep (Govt. task force to stop Crypto scams): http://www.nasaa.org/45121/state-and-provincial-securities-regulators-conduct-coordinated-international-crypto-crackdown-2/
    Delisted from IDEX
    Kicked off AirCoins
    Top 5 Exchange was a lie
    The Krios mainnet is a completely insane lie, if you believe that there is no hope
    Inactive community talking about cats & dogs, anything except the non existent Krios platform
    Royalty free shutterstock logo, the marketing platform does not know anyone who can make a logo :/
    No top exchanges (false claims of Top 5, Top 20 Signed exchanges while the ICO was on, this was to mislead & sell tokens).
    Bounty guys still waiting... and waiting... have you given up on them?
    Burned the wrong about of tokens, can you count?
    Blaming exchanges for not listing when it is Krios project fault for sucking
    Mercury Media LLC as a company do not have a contract with Nordstrom, Camelot have the Nordstrom media contract along with Nordstom's in house marketing (Mercury Media is a bunch of college guys still studying and the business address is a random house - there is a legit Mercury Media in NYC which was the one that merged from other companies, the legit one are not Krios partners and it is easy to mix up the two).
    Hilarious fake office fitout with the A3 printed shutterstock logo
    Constantly talking about top exchanges for the 6 month ICO, then banning talking about exchanges at the end of the ICO. There was no evidence of any exchanges, it was clearly false & misleading statements about exchanges just to to sell tokens during the ICO.
    Endless lies about NDAs, signed this & that, lawyer talk - all excuses because they have no answers for anything.
    Threats to investors from official company Social Media accounts "As for KYC, we know who you are".
    Marketing was rife with clear cut false & misleading claims. Facebook advertisements going back as far as November 2017 claiming Krios is a "Crypto Currency" "Missed out on Bitcoin?" - false & misleading claims, annnnnd if it is a currency not a utility token... oh MAMA.
    ... oh yeah Krios team stating KRI pays dividends can't forget to add that to the list.
    The "hidden marketing" to a new market, "if you are not seeing it, we are doing our job" LMAO
    Buzzword salad spiel typical of a Scam ICO - always pulling out the phrases "Disrupting", "Billion-Dollar", "Silicone Valley" e.t.c. watch out for those in all Scam ICO's like Krios.
    This one's a classic: $5 on the platform, felt very tempting to purchase hearing that, maybe I thought the coin can go to $5, it wasn't to mislead, was it?
    The $5 platform price doesn't work due to basic economics - $5 has to pass through the whole system and be worth $5 when it is withdrawn.
    There is no point of implementing an ERC20 token on this non-existent marketing platform even if it did exist
    KRI has zero chance of gaining any value close to ICO price, the cap is too high anyway and too many were given away free
    Delisted from IDEX for multiple bad reasons

Oh but guys... they have completed so many thousands of hours of development and it's all in the background and and and... what since November 2017??? Nothing.
JohnElement

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:58:00 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 11:22:32 AM by JohnElement

#WeAreKRI

1.5 million people saw the Krios scam advertisement on facebook in November 2017:

https://i.imgur.com/SMnBPO5.jpg

1. Krios scam has nothing to do with Bitcoin.
2. Krios scam now claim that KriosCoin is not a "cryptocurrency" after stating that it is in their advertising.
3. Krios wasn't disrupting anything in November 2017 and still is not disrupting anything.
4. The price in November 2017 was $0.07, the advertisement states 0.07c

If you feel like any one of the statements in the advertisement are false and misleading, you should contact the ACCC (links below).

On the ACCC website: "Any statement representing your products or services should be true, accurate and able to be substantiated. There are fines for businesses that mislead consumers. It does not matter whether a false or misleading statement was intentional or not."

This can be uploaded to the ACCC: https://i.imgur.com/SMnBPO5.jpg

You can report the krios.io advertising to the ACCC here: https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/report-a-consumer-issue

The Krios ICO scam frontman also has what appear to be false and misleading statements on his website that is selling "phone discovery sessions" (for what? Not sure) : https://www.christopherquinlan.com/

https://i.imgur.com/RFXH1a6.jpg

See 1, 2 & 3 in red for false statements: https://i.imgur.com/MvhmBPa.jpg

1. Krios $20m revenue - is this the total amount raised in the ICO? What revenue? There is no platform to generate revenue. What is this claim? What have they done with the money?
2. No, Krios is not a digital marketing platform, there is no digital marketing that has been done on anything produced by Krios so far.
3. Cryptocurrency? You sold a currency through PayPal? Launching in early 2018? What the Krios platform?? - no it did not.

Let's make that clear - no Krios marketing platform launched - no marketing can or has been done with KriosCoin - platform does not exist.

10 Months - nothing, what have you done with the $20 million "revenue".

What have you done with my good friend Krios Whale's money? Why do you keep lying to him?

Everything the Krios ICO scam releases now is to fool both PayPal & gullible ICO buyers that still cling to the project

Every partnership "announcement" is pointless, every email that comes out is to delay gullible ICO buyers, everything that has been said about a "working platform" is a lie - nothing about the platform in the whitepaper has come true, it was all false and misleading claims to sell ICO tokens.

CEO of a "$20m revenue" company & and selling phone sessions? A scrambled web of senseless compulsive lies.

Why is the CEO selling phone chats? It sounds like Krios has no money? Is there any proof of Krios having any money to develop anything or where the money is? No - there is no proof that Krios even has any money to create a marketing platform.

I believe this will be the next move for the Krios ICO Scam to fool Krios Whale and others in to "waiting":

A wordpress or wix template will go "live" with a "closed beta" of the platform and there will be a big hoo ha from the 5 brainwashed Krios victims in telegram.
- this will be a white label or out of the box "freelancer" style template like this: https://www.enginethemes.com/themes/freelanceengine/
- costs a few bucks on fiverr just like an android wallet app does:

https://www.fiverr.com/starz_developer/develop-any-cryptocurrency-wallet-app
https://www.fiverr.com/gracee011/develop-a-ethereum-exchange-and-erc-20-token-wallet-app

Krios is a scam. Get a refund from PayPal. Keep relentlessly going back to PayPal for a refund.

#WeAreKRI
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

KRIOS PLATFORM TRAINING FOR FREELANCERS
https://medium.com/@doug_c/krios-platform-training-for-freelancers-53368873bb64
ICOshock

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

ICOshock has published an article containing everything you need to know about Krios, the ICO project that promised a 50x return on their ICO investment along with numerous other red flags.

Check out the due diligence below:
Krios Token Due Dilligence – Most Likely a Scam Project
KriosWhale

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

JohnElement, firstly I'd just like to call upon your credibility "all of only 3 posts" it's easy to hide behind a computer and shit talk a company or project if you haven't had instantaneous results, become an overnight millionaire & reaching Lambo status like you've heard about on social media. Sorry to disappoint but things take time and with crypto their are no guarantees..

Secondly your quote; What have you done with my good friend Krios Whale's money? Why do you keep lying to him?
We're certainly NOT good friends, I don't even know who you are. Furthermore dislike you speaking illy on my behalf.

Yeah okay we have "waited" awhile but I'm sure you'd rather wait for Krios and or any other project to produce something of a high caliber and quality rather than a trashy unusable service. As obviously this would naturally reflect the coins market value on an exchange. Four years ago (my company at the time) partnered with a platform (not to be named) as a reseller of their world-class digital service, I personally saw the enormous number of hours it took in developing and refining their streamlined platform, assisting businesses across 30 countries and 80+ industries. My point being is that this company had System Architects spend nearly two years building, testing and fine tuning their platform prior to its fully functioning release. Krios will be launching their platform in Q4 this year and have 20 developers on board in achieving a working product within under a year of its conception, so in my opinion their doing bloody well. Their are many coins out there that are months and years off having an actual working product.

Reading your posts did make me chuckle you're practically nit-picking and twisting every bit of info to Krios's detriment, claiming and shouting scam... I firmly believe you're the one that hasn't done his research, it was just the other day that Krios posted a video containing a tutorial walkthrough of the platforms development and progress thus far. So your claims of it being non-existent have just been debunked in the first 1 min of this post.

I've met with Chris and the team previously on two occasions, everything was above board. Their office was slick, professional and complete with a boardroom. The staff were working hard and had been doing plenty of overtime just to get things finished each day; Coin distributions, updates, liaising with developers etc. I left feeling even more confident and excited about the future of Krios than I had before, hearing and seeing their progress for myself.

1.5 million people saw the Krios scam advertisement on facebook in November 2017:

1. Krios scam has nothing to do with Bitcoin. Lol Correct it doesn't. Well spotted Captain Obvious. Krios were simply pointing out to people that had missed the boat of buying Bitcoin whilst it was cheap, that KRI could be their next opportunity to get in on a new crypto coin early.

2. Krios scam now claim that KriosCoin is not a "cryptocurrency" after stating that it is in their advertising.  Yeah ok they didn't specify it as a utility coin, so what... It's still a form of currency, people using the platform will be paying for services via KRI as the platforms native currency. At that point in time 'crypto currency' were the buzz words for all cryptos regardless of their type; Currencies, utility tokens, stable coins and privacy coins. But at the end of the day you saw the Krios post though didn't you Wink   thanks to keywords!

3. Krios wasn't disrupting anything in November 2017 and still is not disrupting anything. How can something that hasn't yet been manifested do or disrupt anything. You can't expect anything to happen without a product or service to offer.

4. The price in November 2017 was $0.07, the advertisement states 0.07c ? Same, same..

The Krios ICO scam frontman also has what appear to be false and misleading statements on his website that is selling "phone discovery sessions" (for what? Not sure) : https://www.christopherquinlan.com/
The link doesn't work, regardless it's obviously not Krios related and must have been apart of a previous service he may have provided. Your doing well with accusing and assuming using the word 'appear'. Regarding your rally to get people to report Krios to the ACCC, they won't do anything nor will you have a leg to stand on without any cold hard proof of your accusations. Krios haven't failed to provide a product, they've released an Andriod Wallet App in the interim of their platform being built and launched. Krios haven't failed to list on exchanges, they're going through the same processes all other Coins undertake in order to be listed. Regulations have tightened which would certainly slow this process down. Anyway it's not a bad thing at all, if anything protects people from actual scam coins that could've listed. Their are a multitude of hoops to jump through and requirements that must be met in order to be listed.   

1. Krios $20m revenue - is this the total amount raised in the ICO? What revenue? There is no platform to generate revenue. What is this claim? What have they done with the money? I can't speak on behalf of Krios as I don't work for them or know how they allocate their funds raised however I do know as mentioned before getting a custom platform developed especially one that runs off the blockchain would be an incredibly costly and timely exercise. As with any company marketing and advertising also chews into capital. Those are just two examples of where money would be being spent.

2. No, Krios is not a digital marketing platform, there is no digital marketing that has been done on anything produced by Krios so far.
3. Cryptocurrency? You sold a currency through PayPal? Launching in early 2018? What the Krios platform?? - no it did not. Correction. Hasn't yet.

Let's make that clear - no Krios marketing platform launched - no marketing can or has been done with KriosCoin - platform does not exist.
Does not exist!?? Haha the platform was shown off the other day. It does exist. They couldn't have done it any sooner as 95% of it would have been just coding, wireframes and looked plain ugly. No marketing? Marketing is what lead you to Krios in the first place, or you would be none the wiser to its existence. Facebooks temporary ban didn't help but hinder all ICO's.

10 Months - nothing, what have you done with the $20 million "revenue". Likely misworded by the writer and Business Valuation at that point in time was intended. (I don't know, again I cannot speak for Krios).

What have you done with my good friend Krios Whale's money? Why do you keep lying to him? I addressed this point earlier.

Everything the Krios ICO scam releases now is to fool both PayPal & gullible ICO buyers that still cling to the project. Blah Blah..

Every partnership "announcement" is pointless, every email that comes out is to delay gullible ICO buyers, everything that has been said about a "working platform" is a lie - nothing about the platform in the whitepaper has come true, it was all false and misleading claims to sell ICO tokens.
All companies experience delays and set backs. Not all projects finish on time. Companies have to readjust and adapt to and with their market. Majority of ICO's haven't gone according to plan and have slightly deviated from their original whitepapers, If they refuse to be flexible and adapt they'll be left behind. Tech and Regulations are changing constantly.

CEO of a "$20m revenue" company & and selling phone sessions? A scrambled web of senseless compulsive lies.

Why is the CEO selling phone chats? It sounds like Krios has no money? Is there any proof of Krios having any money to develop anything or where the money is? No - there is no proof that Krios even has any money to create a marketing platform. Proof was released the other day, the platform tutorial video. They have money or how would they pay their developers for even creating the platform. Selling phone chats; I don't know what that's about, as stated earlier must be part of something previous to Krios and entirely separate.

I believe this will be the next move for the Krios ICO Scam to fool Krios Whale and others in to "waiting":
Yes we've been waiting, no I don't need to be fooled, I expected to wait. If Krios came out with a platform 5 mins after the ICO id be hesitant and wary of how well it'd operate and function.. how well the backend had been built, how many bugs it'd likely have having probably not gone through vigorous beta testing. It also wouldn't have anywhere near as many features/integrations.

A wordpress or wix template will go "live" with a "closed beta" of the platform and there will be a big hoo ha from the 5 brainwashed Krios victims in telegram.
- this will be a white label or out of the box "freelancer" style template like this: https://www.enginethemes.com/themes/freelanceengine/

https://www.fiverr.com/gracee011/develop-a-ethereum-exchange-and-erc-20-token-wallet-app

^^Incorrect. You can't get an "out of the box" decentralized blockchain/ smart-contract integrated platform that's fully customized.   
Think what you will, but it's pointless posting all this here. If you're fed up and wanna sell your coins being a Whale Id happily take them off your hands haha.

PayPal won't give you your money back because you did actually receive what you bought. You bought and received KRI tokens. You technically purchased future advertising & marketing at a discount rate to potentially use on the platform. I'm guessing here but PayPal would probably view it like you've bought a voucher. Meaning no refund.

Krios is NOT a SCAM. I wouldn't be a Whale to simply just throw my money away. Again, I won't and wouldn't be taken for a fool John.

- KriosWhale

#WeAreKRI
KriosWhale

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

ICOshock has published an article containing everything you need to know about Krios, the ICO project that promised a 50x return on their ICO investment along with numerous other red flags.

Check out the due diligence below:
Krios Token Due Dilligence – Most Likely a Scam Project

Krios never promised a 50x return on their ICO. Yes they stated that coins would be available to purchase directly from on the platform for $5.00 per coin. I think some people completely misinterpreted that part.
123GO

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

JohnElement, you are so misguided with your reasonings. Ok, sure, things have taken a while to get to this point, however, there has been a reasonable explanation for every move, which some people seem to ignore.

I’m not going to start with my strongest point, but I will say that if it were a scam the core team would have been long gone by now. You can see they have had to deal with a lot of flack due to the ever changing crypto landscape on the whole and it doesn’t take a genius to see this at least warrants some merit.

Secondly, if you have been following their social media channels you can see that as recently as a few days ago they posted their first video in what looks to be a series of tutorials on how to use the upcoming platform. This tells you two things; 1. They have a working product that is crazy close to being released and; 2. They want you to know all about it. For gods sake, do you really think a scam project would do that....really?

I have been following this ICO closely since the beginning due to my interest in the digital marketing sector, and while the delays have been unfortunate and perhaps could have been communicated more quickly, that would be my ONLY complaint.
The team has made it clear on several occasions that they have been listening, and they have implemented a community competitions prize pool, that is obviously aimed at nurturing a positive and active community.

As someone who has supported the project from the very beginning, and I’m talking pre-sale, I really hate seeing unwarranted hate and lies spread by people who clearly haven’t been paying attention, I’m a lurker and I generally don’t like publicly commenting, but when I see this garbage it makes me angry.

Good luck to you Sir, because you are going to need it if you are going to remain so rigid and don’t pay attention in an ever-evolving crypto world.

#WeAreKri

#WeAreKRI

1. Krios scam has nothing to do with Bitcoin.
2. Krios scam now claim that KriosCoin is not a "cryptocurrency" after stating that it is in their advertising.
3. Krios wasn't disrupting anything in November 2017 and still is not disrupting anything.
4. The price in November 2017 was $0.07, the advertisement states 0.07c

If you feel like any one of the statements in the advertisement are false and misleading, you should contact the ACCC (links below).

On the ACCC website: "Any statement representing your products or services should be true, accurate and able to be substantiated. There are fines for businesses that mislead consumers. It does not matter whether a false or misleading statement was intentional or not."

This can be uploaded to the ACCC: https://i.imgur.com/SMnBPO5.jpg

You can report the krios.io advertising to the ACCC here: https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc/report-a-consumer-issue

1. Krios $20m revenue - is this the total amount raised in the ICO? What revenue? There is no platform to generate revenue. What is this claim? What have they done with the money?
3. Cryptocurrency? You sold a currency through PayPal? Launching in early 2018? What the Krios platform?? - no it did not.

10 Months - nothing, what have you done with the $20 million "revenue".

What have you done with my good friend Krios Whale's money? Why do you keep lying to him?

Everything the Krios ICO scam releases now is to fool both PayPal & gullible ICO buyers that still cling to the project

Why is the CEO selling phone chats? It sounds like Krios has no money? Is there any proof of Krios having any money to develop anything or where the money is? No - there is no proof that Krios even has any money to create a marketing platform.

Krios is a scam. Get a refund from PayPal. Keep relentlessly going back to PayPal for a refund.

#WeAreKRI
KriosWhale

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

Well said 123GO.  Smiley

Speaking of comps... don't forget theirs only 24 hours left to submit your Kreative Artwork!

👩‍🎨✍🖌 #WeAreKRI 🖍✏👨‍🎨

Join the Krios Telegram Group:
https://t.me/KriosICO
Jululi

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

The concept of social media platforms and advertising and it looks like a good project seen from a professionals  team.
you were right. the project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, inevitably many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the future.
I also see in this project is not only interesting, but the project also has good vision, by helping companies realize their potential with digital marketing solution is the easiest, most effective and cheap. good luck.

project plan on advertising will be sold in the market given the project-a large project will always specify the use of advertising to promote their project. very effective by leveraging technology that increasingly sophisticated very many ways for the promotion of a product to be known by everyone especially with the use of advertising
The platform is making remarkable progress! Training videos have begun which will teach users how to use each campaign, hire professionals for the campaign and how to incorporate the KRIOS APP! Krios has had a few stumbling blocks along the way, but that is business in a whole.
I’m excited to see the platform up and running and plan on using it myself to promote my business. Great things are coming KRI FAM!
#WeAreKRI
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:39:01 AM

I got a very good news from this project, if from the information I have acquired this coin entered in market LAtoken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: