Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC  (Read 3580 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.

For me at the moment, buying Bitcoin represents better value, an Ico may have potential and could grow and make good money, but bitcoin is the closest thing to a sure thing. Not saying there is anything like a sure thing, but it comes closest.
added unto that is the risk of finding legitimate ICO now.as we know most of the ico
that created just to scam not to make a possible source of income.

Buying btc is a better option and much more if you are ready for long term holding but try
to consider too ither good coins that might have big value sooner what you only need is to
make research by your self to find what is better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
racheal1234

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

Investing in ICO is a risk but I believe it should be a calculated one. Thorough research should be made before investing. It could be more rewarding to buying Bitcoin
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

On a good budget I like to diversify, buy a little BTC, a little ETH, some altcoins and then get into some ICOs.
Its worth noting that ICOs are risky and takes a lot of research to get it right.
Hope this helps.  Wink

sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:44:44 AM

Since you are a beginner in this topic, it is better to buy bitcoin. In parallel read the forum as much as possible, and start buying altcoins. And only the third step is the participation in ICO, if you study the market and you will be good to understand this

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
I think you are not a newbie, for my opinion I would advise you to hold bitcoin for safe way, but investing in ICO is great if you want to make a profit, but ICO is very profitable if their prject runs successfully and crowdsale reach hardcap or reach many investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hx6688

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:13:20 AM

Bitcoin is more stable than ICOs. Bitcoin have survived in crypto market for years, have healthier chart pattern and corrections, ICO would bring more profit if the investment is correct, I would suggest split your found, if you prefer high profit and risk level, you can make a bigger investment in ICOs, if you like stable investment then invest more in bitcoin.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

I have invested in many ICO projects, because I think the increase of ICO will exceed bitcoin, so I chose to invest in ICO.

accoladeinfo

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:37:09 AM

Diversify your investments
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:25:34 AM

Doing both so you will know each level risk and how to manage and reduce it. But because make investment in ICO more risk than in Bitcoin use portfolio about 20% and other 80% for buy Bitcoin. If you know the each level risk later you will have good money management and then you make big profit later.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:35:27 AM

Both are good option while working with BTC But you need
that if you are interesting in investing in new ICO then you should know each and everything about that project that what is the idea of that project and who are the people that are involving in their team and what are the saying of experience people about that ICO.
while if you are interesting in trading then that is the most easy job you can just start buying BTC.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

Definitely, invest in the initial coin offerings. There are many comparisons charts illustrating how the ROI from ico’s Dwarf bitcoin in comparison. Focus on the multiples the investment offers not the idea of investing in one specific thing.
tienao24h

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

Investment Process and Technology Coin to achieve the highest profit in 2018

20% Trade
30% Hold
30% Lending
20% ICO

See More:
https://tienao24h.com/quy-trinh-va-ky-thuat-dau-tu-coin-de-dat-loi-nhuan-cao-nhat-nam-2018/
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

Definitely you should go with bitcoin, it only have a lower risk compare in investing in ICO and a 99% of sure profit afterwards.
However, you can invest in ICO but just a portion of your money as diversifying well our investment is a must-have.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

I personally like to wait till project hits the exchange. Now back to your question,  instead of doing either of them,  why don't you do both? Seems better that way.  

Regarding ICOs... You gotta do some nice digging in order to understand what you are trying to get in to

https://cryptotvplus.com
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:47:35 AM

I think if you have enough budget, you should invest in both because either bitcoin or ICO definitely have a chance to get big profit, but I suggest if investing in ICO would be better to do research on the ICO because not all ICO give advantage to every investment .
eatfaith

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

a small amount of money for ico is fine.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

many ICOs are failing, before you want to invest in ICO I recommend to check all aspects of ICO before you dive to invest. ICO may have potential and make a profit well but now many ICOs are failing and our investment is lost.but if you want to invest in Bitcoin it's good because Bitcoin is number one in Cryptocurrency world so the risk is quite small.Back again to you want to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin all the decisions in your hands. all have their respective risks.
Lol otherwise bitcoin was falling and altcoin increase a lot, many people said about that. How some icos are releasing their product and make a very good communication with some mainstream companies to support their project.  It needs a lot of time to double your money through bitcoin.

FDC1412

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

if you are looking for to long term investment then i recommend you to buy new ICO because it may give you large profit if you do so. But ifyou want the short term profit then you should buy BTC because the raise and growth are almost weekly and you can earn profit from them.

pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

Investing in BTC is an amazing things, it will really make you rich if you have some amount that can afford to buy some of it. But ico is also not worthy to just left behind or just being ignored,many ICO are successful so I think ignoring them is ignoring the chance that you can have from them. Make it both is my suggestion if you hard to choose which from the two.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

It's good to invest in ico but before doing it be sure to study first about the ico read the whitepaper and know more about their background and how this ico is going through.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: