Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 07:09:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do you think people hate islam?  (Read 864 times)
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:50:36 AM

do you believe that Islam do a bad thing???
or Islam just a victim?

They don't hate Islam. Actually ISLAM hates the INFIDELS. Which means all of us.

Then it is not called "hate". It should be called "self-defense". Because it is foolish and retarded to love someone who want to destroy you and your family. It will be better to keep a distance from such people. Look at Germany right now. Two years back, they foolishly accepted some 2 million Muslim immigrants from Syria and Iraq. Now they are suffering from the consequences of their actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdeanne92

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:51:06 AM

those people that hate islam are broad minded people. islam dont have something to with terorism as most people are saying. islam is a religion. terorism are done by people who have evil heart. there is nothing to do with his religion.

C
Finally C is!!!
topse

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:11:39 AM

i don't know how to say, but i really wonder how could it be.
my country most of us are moeslim but we live together in peace.
but really different in others countries. many crimes and bad things happen.
many news said that it's terrorist from islam,
when i try to research who is actually the real terrorist,, as my opinion ya, there are some moeslim also, but they are bad moeslim that don't follow what their holy book says,
as i know, good moeslim will not do that, because their holy book forbid it.
but another reason, many people who just take the advantage of this problem, bring islam's name to make trouble n this world.
so, how ever islam don't do anything in this case, they get bad effect of it.
all is depend on how we look them from.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2226

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:15:14 AM

The person who recently killed 8 people in NYC in a terrorist attack was Islam.

All religions must be put to an end.  :/

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to Prayer Messages (PMs).
I will ignore your Prayer Messages unless you donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project - Building Database!
SamboNZ

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:19:51 AM

in my opinion people hate islam because of some islam terrorist groups who are now well know for their terrorist attacks, but for me i dont really hate Islam, I only hate people who impose terror to the people, killing, kidnapping, bombing, and other kind of terrorism that really against the teachings of Islam.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:26:15 AM

The person who recently killed 8 people in NYC in a terrorist attack was Islam.

All religions must be put to an end.  :/

I am not a big fan of the religions although I identify myself as a Hindu. But I agree with you. A world without the negative influence of the religions and clerics will be much more peaceful and calm. But first the western religions such as Christianity and Islam must be eradicated. Because from what I have seen, they are much more harmful and negative when compared to the eastern religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism.

Tuku007

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:29:11 AM

cause it has been changed and modified by fake muslims. who actually named them as muslims. but they ar not.to hate a religion don't judge seeing by one / two. know about the religion then decide.
Pepsi_Max

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:46:17 AM

Because today world is flooded with information from many channels. Most people don't want to adapt and they just take first one or two information served. If it's some populist who just wants power, they won.
robunlal

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:51:53 AM

Because it rewards sex with 72 virgins for killing non followers of islam
It is a religion which teaches terrorism
tutchpa

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:29:09 PM

my opinion.lslam is not a bad thing.there are two type of people.good ones and bad ones.thats not depend on religon.muslim /catolic/Buddhist or what ever the religion there r bad people too.these days with ISIs and other terrorist ativities islamic people labled as terrorists to my mind it is a very bad impression.i belive peronally aim of each religion is to make perfect persom.other thing i belive is not need to belive religion to be a good man.religon  only help to make good man..

Umar001

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:43:46 PM

My opinion on 'why'peoples hate Islam?  because  all the terrorist are Muslim, but not all Muslim are terrorist. No body like killer, for the fact that Muslim are not killer, but terrorist are killer and they are Muslim, that  make peoples to hate Islam.

st.lollipop91

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

people hate islam because they don't know anything about it.
my son who is 6 has a muslim classmate and he is an absolutely normal kid. he never eats pork and prays differently but i don't think he becomes a terrorist because of that.
btw i voted for trump but he needs to calm down on this one  Undecided
sakokinak

Activity: 112

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:28:48 PM

People do not hate Islam. They do hate extremism and terrorism. Unfortunately, terroristic organizations cover themselves with this religion. Millions of Muslims never support them.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
Nambuwan

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:33:07 PM

or Islam just a victim?
We should not generalize the whole muslim people because not all of them have are terrorists. Because most of the people who hates muslims is because they are from the countries that are in wars and people look at them like every muslims are terrorists.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 304

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:57:01 PM

or Islam just a victim?
I think people dislike Islam because of the extremists who take the interpretation of the writing found within the book to be completely literal. Most religious texts, from the Koran, Christian bible, to the Holy Torah, are works heavily coded in allegory. There is a surface level for the average joe, then there is the deep dive for scholarly class, and last but surely not least, the mystical portion for the priestly class.
     I'm not a religious guy, but I consider myself to be spiritual. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, all carry a few striking similarities between the three of theses religious beliefs. But when you take the text literally, thats when the dogma takes grip over your system of belief. In today's societies around the world, the oppression of women is being overturned,  and many Islamic countries and states are a tad bit old fashioned according to most modern doctrines of the world today, reguarding womens rights, and their place as equals amongst men.
   Islam itself is not a terrible religion,  but many belive it is because of the many extremists who are diehard believers who help give the religion a bad name. People mistakenly associate all muslims to be associated with terrorism, and jihadism, due to the press around the world, and the negative stigmatisms attached to Islam. It can be quite radical in some sects, and offshoots of the belief.
   People hate Islam for the same reasons they hate Christianity, and that's because of extremist views and mindsets of many of its practitioners.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Exeus

Activity: 52

Any store can buy, sell, and accept

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:34:24 AM

or Islam just a victim?
Some people hate islam because of terrorism and they dont want to be ruled by a person and some of them also hate christians.

-Redacted-

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

Maybe because there are too many prohibitions and obsolete ones of the rules? Moreover, they impose their faith on others very strongly and clearly oppose themselves to the world...
HelloGarci

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:28:53 PM

A lot of people tend to incorporate Islam with terrorism. What is sad about it is even adults tend to believe so which is then passed on to their children.

The hate shouldn't be on the religion, but on the individuals who tend to act wrongfully. Once you can understand that, then you can now hate on the act, instead of the person.
yaloyalo

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:37:17 PM

Because they don't understand it.
Jolley

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:39:43 AM

I love Muslims, but I hate Islam with all my soul. The Islam has always attacked the Christian world. The Islam wants to conquer the whole world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.