Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 11:11:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do you think people hate islam?  (Read 864 times)
Necroface

Activity: 56

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:25:20 AM

yeah they(muslims) dont understand it, thats true, but anyway we(all of us) do not understand them(all messengers) generally i think, cause if we understood, we would not choose any religion, its not real madrid or barcelona fc. they tried to tell something, tried to show the way for humanity to get together but we did the opposite.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:55:41 AM

I love Muslims, but I hate Islam with all my soul. The Islam has always attacked the Christian world. The Islam wants to conquer the whole world.

Islam is more like a political ideology rather than a religion. And they do want to take over the world. They do this through two methods. The first one is through physical Jihad, such as the one unleashed against the Yazidis in Iraq. The infidels will be killed and the infidel women will be made sex slaves. The second method is through the demographic Jihad. Examples of demographic jihad are Kosovo and Kashmir.

smokeash07

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:13:02 AM

they live according for what they believe....
trickee

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:57:16 AM

do you believe that Islam do a bad thing???
or Islam just a victim?
i dont know but they hate islam because they don't believe in Lord Jesus Christ.in my own.maybe they hate islam because of their religious.

ninjacrack

Activity: 61

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:35:23 AM

Because other people think that Islam is a terrorist religion.

Hendralam18

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:15:19 AM

or Islam just a victim?

We shouldn't hate Muslim, cannot judges one people make mistakes then we judge the whole are same. This was misunderstand, must think widely or see far away, Not all Muslim same. Even I living in many Muslim people, I love they are so kind to all people. Respect each others is the best way.

iconicavs

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:41:59 PM

or Islam just a victim?

I do believe that SOME are really terrorist and SOME are innocent. There have been some Muslim people who were captured in my country and admitted that they were terrorist but that does not give me and my countrymen the right to judge all of them. The problem is most people are so racist, they tend to forget how to respect their neighbours just like how the book of God taught them.
iconicavs

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:42:51 PM

Because other people think that Islam is a terrorist religion.

Which shouldn't be their mindset because terrorism has no religion. Islam doesn't mean terrorist and terrorist does not mean Islam.
hildacitra

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:13:58 PM

In my opinion the lack of knowledge about Islam causes people to fear things that they have no information about. Some opponents of Islam who have brought about Islamophobia have already designed a program to fight against Islam. Contemporary political terms means creating a negative impression towards Islam and Muslims in the minds of the world's people.

gunhell16

Activity: 140

PUREAir Coin - the end of air pollution

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:21:06 PM

Islam is just a victim too ! Islam people are not bad even the religion! it is just some people who manage to have mney and control some people because of poverty! in some counntry cathholic and rich people funded the revolution of those islamic grooup that are now bad in the eyes of everyone !

SugoiSenpai

Activity: 238

http://t.lvt.re/ADEPT/LiveTree-SSPH12

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:05:57 AM

or Islam just a victim?
Islams first of all isn't a bad society, what gives it a bad image are those specific group of people in the Islam that does bad deeds and terrorize other state. Another reason is the media, the media only shows what the Islamic have done(their terrorizing attitudes) but never the innocent people that reside within the Islam. People nowadays are quick to judge a person based on his/her country, so maybe that is one of the reasons people hate Islams, and thats racism.

dexter42

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:21:30 AM

It's because of terrorism doing things in the name of Islam.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:14:55 AM

In my opinion the lack of knowledge about Islam causes people to fear things that they have no information about. Some opponents of Islam who have brought about Islamophobia have already designed a program to fight against Islam. Contemporary political terms means creating a negative impression towards Islam and Muslims in the minds of the world's people.

You are wrong. People get anti-Islamic when more and more Muslims stay among them. For example, the most hardcore anti-Muslim views are expressed by the natives in countries such as Russia, Austria, France, and Netherlands, where the proportion of Muslims is much higher than the average. On the other hand, the most pro-Muslim nations are Iceland, Canada.etc, where the Muslim population is quite low.

Sneginka111

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:20:09 AM

Because they have very strict rules and ideas. Too strict. But I think we should all respect each other.
snedyolo

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:31:19 AM

or Islam just a victim?

People hate Islam probably because there are beliefs and acts that it teaches that are against the people’s beliefs and faith. So, I am quite sure that some Islam people hate other religions as well.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
■■■ Pre ICO: 21.08.2017 ■ WhitePaper ■ ANN ■ Bounty ■ ICO: 07.11.2017 ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ Reddit ~ Twitter
Ypi79890

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:42:35 AM

Definitely, because they are afraid of them
spongegar

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:03:39 AM

In my opinion the Lack of knowledge causes the people to fear things that they have no information about.
So people should never judge a whole religion by the act of some who are pretending that they represent islam

Too true. Hating a religion and it's people, for the sole reason that a small sector of it are extremists is actually stupid and misinformed. This doesn't really make us as a species evolve and move forward. This is actually backwards thinking. It's already 2017, we should more forward shall we?

SamboNZ

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:02:05 PM

People hate islam because of news on tv about the ISIS terorrist, making the whole islam look bad but to look at it carefully, regardless of religion, if people want to put terror in the mind of innocent people, they will do it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
trako

Activity: 476

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:59:57 PM

islam always represents the rest of society. prohibit heavy rules. war. death. and people are not understanding. People's clothes are bad. They treat women badly. Everyone hates people who say they are fighting for Islam. Muslims are killing people. because no one is a true Muslim.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15- Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
BetBet

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:09:38 PM

Muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia and countries that in fact the majority of Muslims may not feel what is experienced by Muslims who are in a Muslim country minority. How the other people's bad attitude towards them because of hatred against Islam. how Muslims in America, the Netherlands, Britain and other European countries are getting bullying, terror and other abuses from the surrounding environment.

Anti-Islamic attitudes sometimes increase sometimes downhill. Read here, here, and here. in others when it was reported that many non-Muslims converted to Islam. Even in the Netherlands a politician who campaigned against anti-Islam 180-degree bow to defend Islam and he himself pledged himself as a Muslim.

their attitudes that stem from hatred against Islam do not grow by themselves. There are two great things that make them hate against Islam, namely:

1.Pembitaan media. a media that deliberately cornered Islam, a media that was wielded by political interests, or the media knew nothing. The third type of media only preaches what is clearly visible to the eye about the attitudes and behavior of Muslims.

2 .ignorance of society (non Muslim) about Islam that they finally understand Islam from the reality of attitude and behavior of Muslims.

History tells us that the spread of Islam to the east is very different from the spread of Islam to the west. Islam to the east is generally spread through trade. Spread the souvenirs da'i-da'i through their morals. The result can seem to date, Islam is spreading and enduring. Because people know Islam as a religion that loves peace and good morals.

while Islam to the west was introduced through politics and war. How was the invasion carried out by the Umayyad empire based in Andalusia, Spain, which then invaded Italy and France. Western societies see Islam as a hateful religion, violence and bloodshed. At a later date, the hatred of Islam strengthened. Through Pope Urban II, wars were born in the name of religion. Islam finally disappeared from Europe.

the differing attitudes of eastern and western people towards Islam are not born at fictitious. Their attitude toward Islam was born because of the attitude and behavior of Islam spreaders.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.